ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's up with all the illegal immigration rallys Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
13th April 2006 01:45 PM
pdog A President who doesn't masturbate scares the shit out of me...
13th April 2006 01:48 PM
Riffhard This is just getting silly now.

I will only say this. The Clinton Administration had more subpoenas,more indicments,and more convictions than any other administartion in American history. Clinton is also the only president in the modern era to be impeached.

In fact here. Let me make it easier for you.

RECORDS SET

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- First president accused of rape.
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

There is your "greatest president since FDR's" legacy Raspy!

As for the 9/11 Commission. Moonie you are not the only one who has read it,by the way. I read it,and found it to be very compelling. However,much was left out of the report. Including Tele's assertion that Clinton let OBL slip through his fingers. That is true.

Another thing that always made me scratch my head was the fact that Jammie Gorelick was a member. At best it was a conflict of interest to allow her to sit in judgement. At worst it was blatant partisanship at work. She,afterall,is the one who wrote the memo that put "the wall" in place that prevented the CIA,FBI,and local authorities from sharing any information. Yet there she was. Passing judgement on who was at fault for the attacks. Here's a clue Jammie. Look in the mirror! It was this lack of info sharing which prevented the authorities from "connecting the dots". That was one of the main findings of the 9/11 Report. Gorelick was directly responsible for the wall!

Oh yeah,she was working for Bill Clinton at the time of the memo.

Riffy

13th April 2006 01:51 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

...I'm still waiting.

I have the patience of a saint, btw

I will find it! Meanwhile, enjoy this gem:

"In the hallway by the study, the President and Ms. Lewinsky kissed. On this occasion, according to Ms. Lewinsky, "he focused on me pretty exclusively," kissing her bare breasts and fondling her genitals.(273) At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky's vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: "It tastes good."(274) After they were finished, Ms. Lewinsky left the Oval Office and walked through the Rose Garden.(275)"

13th April 2006 01:54 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

"In the hallway by the study, the President and Ms. Lewinsky kissed. On this occasion, according to Ms. Lewinsky, "he focused on me pretty exclusively," kissing her bare breasts and fondling her genitals.(273) At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky's vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: "It tastes good."(274) After they were finished, Ms. Lewinsky left the Oval Office and walked through the Rose Garden.(275)"

And this is bad, why?
13th April 2006 01:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

And this is bad, why?

As a cigar smoker myself, I have no problem with it
13th April 2006 01:58 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

And this is bad, why?

LOL! Pdog you go my man!! Your idea about airlifting pocket pussies to the Middle East might just be the greatest humanitarian relief effort since the Berlin Airlift! I like that idea. I like it alot!

Riffy
13th April 2006 01:58 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

As a cigar smoker myself, I have no problem with it

I can't type properly the relief I'm feeling...

13th April 2006 02:10 PM
glencar "Bounce" should become an intern!
13th April 2006 02:13 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
This is just getting silly now.

I will only say this. The Clinton Administration had more subpoenas,more indicments,and more convictions than any other administartion in American history. Clinton is also the only president in the modern era to be impeached.

In fact here. Let me make it easier for you.

RECORDS SET

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- First president accused of rape.
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

There is your "greatest president since FDR's" legacy Raspy!

A

Crack me up, you do. You let me know when Bill or Hill have been convicted of anything otherwise it's all Republican bullshit. They couldn't even get a simple little perjury convictions by a bunch of partisan hacks. That's how bad the case was. But then again most of the things in your "record" list would not have been possible without them taking their hard on to the SC to allow them to do whatever was necessary to overturn two elections. Maybe y'all should get as excited about real crimes like President's lying their asses off to go to war leading to the deaths and maiming of tens of thousands of Americans not to mention all the Iraqis. Thanks.
13th April 2006 02:20 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Crack me up, you do. You let me know when Bill or Hill have been convicted of anything otherwise it's all Republican bullshit. They couldn't even get a simple little perjury convictions by a bunch of partisan hacks. That's how bad the case was. But then again most of the things in your "record" list would not have been possible without them taking their hard on to the SC to allow them to do whatever was necessary to overturn two elections. Maybe y'all should get as excited about real crimes like President's lying their asses off to go to war leading to the deaths and maiming of tens of thousands of Americans not to mention all the Iraqis. Thanks.

Truth hurts. Everything that I have posted concerning Clinton is 100% true,and verifiable through court documents,and congressional subpoenas. That you want to excuse all of it,and then try and blame the Republicans for Clinton's bullshit moves you to the rank of the true Clinton apologist. You,Raspy,are a full blown Clintonista! Feel proud.

Riffy

13th April 2006 02:21 PM
glencar "Full blown"! LOL
13th April 2006 02:27 PM
pdog Clintonista! wtf? Lmao!
13th April 2006 02:28 PM
rasputin56 Glencar's right.

Oh, and again let me know about those Hill & Bill convictions again. Millions of your's and my taxpayer dollars wasted on a vendetta. Thanks.

So let's see, if I accuse Dubya of rape, does that make him the 2nd president accused, too? Anyone can accuse. I'm surprised you didn't have "First First Lady to Kill Someone" on your list, too.
13th April 2006 02:31 PM
pdog Clintonista! Dude laff , it's funny as fuck...
don't worry about Riffy, he's really cool people... despite his politics...
now I gotta a song stuck in my head...
13th April 2006 02:33 PM
glencar So who do you favor in 2008, Raspy? Hilly? Or someone who might actually win?
13th April 2006 02:35 PM
pdog Biden or McCain, all others are crap!
13th April 2006 02:37 PM
glencar For me, it's McCain or no one. I don't trust Dems or Mormons, doncha know.
13th April 2006 02:40 PM
rasputin56
quote:
pdog wrote:
Clintonista! Dude laff , it's funny as fuck...
don't worry about Riffy, he's really cool people... despite his politics...
now I gotta a song stuck in my head...

Clintonista's been around for quite awhile now.

I don't have any problems with Riff, in fact a number of his non-political posts have made me laugh (his political ones even harder). The way I look at it is it's a frickin' message board. If anyone starts getting too excited about things on the internet, I'd think it was time to walk away.
13th April 2006 02:40 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Glencar's right.

Oh, and again let me know about those Hill & Bill convictions again. Millions of your's and my taxpayer dollars wasted on a vendetta. Thanks.

So let's see, if I accuse Dubya of rape, does that make him the 2nd president accused, too? Anyone can accuse. I'm surprised you didn't have "First First Lady to Kill Someone" on your list, too.

Here Raspy. Just google this name (Juanita Broadrick),and then read the stories. If you can honestly claim that there is not some very credible evidence then you have lost any credibility with me. This woman had absolutly nothing to gain by her allegations. How about Paula Jones? She's part of the "vast Right Wing conspiracy" too,right?

It's all the fault of the evil Republicans!!! Keep telling yourself that Raspy!

Riffy
13th April 2006 02:46 PM
rasputin56 08? I am not a Hillary fan at all. Two or three years ago I might have supported Biden, but as time has gone on, he's shown himself to be another one of those say anything guys like McCain has become. Don't know who I'll back, but there are a number of candidates who could prove interesting. The main criteria will be that he/she is willing to jump ugly and kick the Republican candidate in the balls if called for. What Kerry did (or didn't) when they sprung those slimy Swiftboat liars on him was inexcusable.
13th April 2006 02:52 PM
rasputin56 Riffy,

I've heard all the "accusations" before. If he did what she claims, do something and put him away. Otherwise...

Here's your google assignment: Paula Jones and Scaife and for extra credit: Margie Schoedinger

Focus. Thanks for playing.
13th April 2006 02:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
What Kerry did (or didn't) when they sprung those slimy Swiftboat liars on him was inexcusable.

Seek help Raspy

You call 250 plus decorated Vets slimy?

But 1 (one) lying piece of shit/Kerry claims something as fact and that is ok?

250 Vets vs 1?

Seek help. Isn't there a priest/Rabbi/Guru/Dr Phil that you can talk with?

13th April 2006 02:59 PM
rasputin56 Tele,

I thought you folks were against flip-floppers because nearly everyone of those people praised Kerry and lauded him as a hero prior to him announcing his candidacy for President. I know that's not what NewsMax and Hannity told you but it's true.
13th April 2006 02:59 PM
Riffhard The main reason that the Swift Boat Vets took out Kerry was because there was nobody that could refute their charges. The lies turned out to be true. Add the lies that Kerry himself told,"Christmas in Cambodia in 1968",Winter Soldier allegations,throwing his medals over the fence. All of his phoney baloney bullshit sunk him. Not to mention his insane wife. Though I will say that I have never laughed so hard in my life while watching a convention as I did when he gave that sissy salute,and said "Senator John Kerry reporting for duty!" Goddamned that was funny!!

George Allen is the man Blue! This guy is no little pussy. He's got mad skillz!

Riffy
13th April 2006 03:03 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Tele,

I thought you folks were against flip-floppers because nearly everyone of those people praised Kerry and lauded him as a hero prior to him announcing his candidacy for President. I know that's not what NewsMax and Hannity told you but it's true.

"but it's true."

Really. "nearly" everyone of those 250 Vets said Kerry was a hero?

Prove it. Back up your statement

13th April 2006 03:07 PM
rasputin56 So let's see. The people who Kerry commanded and served directly with supported his claims and stood by him and his accounts but the people who didn't serve directly with him, and in some cases previously praised his service but now when there was a threat to the Republicans, changed their story, are believable? That's a little off, no? But then again the Republicans thought "Purple Heart Bandaids" were funny.

I really hope George Allen is the guy. I just love those really cool football metaphors. Is he still bored with the Senate? Somebody should help him out this year.
13th April 2006 03:13 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
So let's see. The people who Kerry commanded and served directly with supported his claims and stood by him and his accounts but the people who didn't serve directly with him, and in some cases previously praised his service but now when there was a threat to the Republicans, changed their story, are believable? That's a little off, no? But then again the Republicans thought "Purple Heart Bandaids" were funny.

So you have no proof

Don't lecture us on your emotions

Provide proof

Do you have any?

13th April 2006 03:17 PM
pdog
13th April 2006 03:24 PM
telecaster SMACKDOWN!
13th April 2006 03:24 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

So you have no proof

Don't lecture us on your emotions

Provide proof

Do you have any?

Holy Crap! Are you OK? Lighten up. Wait a sec...lecture on emotions?

Unfortunately, I don't have all these things conveniently bookmarked for telecasters perusal. You seem to be pretty good at googling coming up with that Bob Kerrey and Clinton tape. Try it and see what you come up with. You can start with George Elliot. Also try Jim Rassman.

Here you can start here:

http://www.factcheck.org/article231.html
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)