ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's up with all the illegal immigration rallys Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
14th April 2006 11:47 AM
gorda
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Only in the US do we use taxpayer money to pay farmers to grow crops we don't need (or not grow them at all), dump the excess in Mexico to put their farmers out of work, then suffer the costs associated with allowing the illegals in our country with the justification that we need someone to pick all the crops that we didn't need in the first place. What a country!!!

Next time, you talk about farmers, make sure you don't talk with your mouth full!
14th April 2006 11:52 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Only in the US do we use taxpayer money to pay farmers to grow crops we don't need (or not grow them at all), dump the excess in Mexico to put their farmers out of work, then suffer the costs associated with allowing the illegals in our country with the justification that we need someone to pick all the crops that we didn't need in the first place. What a country!!!

Hey thats pretty good, and mostly true.

My country tis of thee, sweet land of subsidy......
14th April 2006 11:57 AM
glencar
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

Jumping Jack, Europe is even worse about this. Remember when French farmers blocked McDonald's? I think farmers around the world love the green of cash more than the green of the land.
14th April 2006 12:31 PM
gorda
quote:
glencar wrote:

Jumping Jack, Europe is even worse about this. Remember when French farmers blocked McDonald's? I think farmers around the world love the green of cash more than the green of the land.

Actually, it gets even "better" when McDonald's and Burger King rent land from third world countries, so their cows can graze and get fat, so that we, Americans can have plump, delicious hamburgers ! And, then when the people in these poor countries protest and demand that their land be given back to them, so that they can grow beans, corn, and squash for their children, we just give their countries military "aid" to stomp out thier communitst movements.
14th April 2006 12:36 PM
gorda I never quite understood the song "Sympathy for the Devil" until right now, all of a sudden it all just clicked in my mind!

Poor gorda eating at McDonald's every day.

14th April 2006 12:40 PM
glencar Gorda, I have stopped eating fast food. Yogurt is the way to go!
14th April 2006 12:42 PM
telecaster
quote:
gorda wrote:
I never quite understood the song "Sympathy for the Devil" until right now, all of a sudden it all just clicked in my mind!

Poor gorda eating at McDonald's every day.

What does "gorda" mean in Spanish?
14th April 2006 12:42 PM
pdog Blue, the hardest thing about eating yogurt everyday, is having to tell your parents you're gay!
14th April 2006 12:43 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Blue, the hardest thing about eating yogurt everyday, is having to tell your parents you're gay!

LOL I just can't take fast food no more! I'm also eating mucho fruit.
14th April 2006 12:44 PM
pdog You are what you eat!
14th April 2006 12:45 PM
glencar I set you up & you hit it out of the park! You have now surpassed Puggy in quality if not quantity.
14th April 2006 12:46 PM
pdog It's hard to be humble, but I'll try...
14th April 2006 01:12 PM
Some Guy According to my Spanish speaking amigos, May 1st could be a mess.
14th April 2006 01:21 PM
pdog Good Friday is a mess!
14th April 2006 01:25 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:
Good Friday is a mess!

sup, pdiggy?
14th April 2006 01:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

sup, pdiggy?

diggity dog time... Getting the fuck out of Dodge! Hopefully the rain won't be in SoCal next week!
14th April 2006 01:29 PM
sirmoonie Its official: Neil Young hates America.
14th April 2006 01:30 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

diggity dog time... Getting the fuck out of Dodge! Hopefully the rain won't be in SoCal next week!

watch out for immigrant crossing signs
14th April 2006 01:33 PM
jb I honestly still don't see us(dems) making any significant gains...we have no message.
14th April 2006 01:34 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
I honestly still don't see us(dems) making any significant gains...we have no message.

sup, jb?
14th April 2006 01:51 PM
sirmoonie Stay tuned to Fox News for the latest developments in the breaking Neil Young story. Its the only place where you will get the full coverage on this key issue. Advocacy of pool cues, the whole kit and kaboodle, everything you won't hear in the liberal media.
14th April 2006 02:53 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Stay tuned to Fox News for the latest developments in the breaking Neil Young story. Its the only place where you will get the full coverage on this key issue. Advocacy of pool cues, the whole kit and kaboodle, everything you won't hear in the liberal media.

please elaborate
14th April 2006 03:02 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:
I honestly still don't see us(dems) making any significant gains...we have no message.

Admit it, you've been watching FoxNews again, haven't you? Stop it, stop it right now! They are merely the propaganda wing for the Republican Party.

14th April 2006 03:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

please elaborate

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Developing.........
14th April 2006 03:23 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
According to my Spanish speaking amigos, May 1st could be a mess.

May 1 is International Workers Day!

For glencar-I can't eat too much fruit or yogurt. Beer is the way to go!
14th April 2006 04:42 PM
glencar I've been drinking a case of Smithwick's this month. Defuckingliciouso!
14th April 2006 06:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Actually, it gets even "better" when McDonald's and Burger King rent land from third world countries, so their cows can graze and get fat, so that we, Americans can have plump, delicious hamburgers !<

Plump delicious hamburgers at McDonald's and Burger King? Since when?

Glenny...It's been over a year since I ate any fast food. I lost 7 pounds in the first year, and I didn't even start working out or anything! This year I gave up donuts...and I've lost 4 more pounds in just 4 months! That's 11 pounds total, and I've done nothing except not eat stuff that is really bad for me! Next year I'm giving up soda pop.
14th April 2006 07:33 PM
glencar I still drink soda but usually diet versions.
14th April 2006 08:28 PM
Some Guy Gonna go with tacos tonight
14th April 2006 08:42 PM
pdog Handsome Girls and homemade Chicken Fajitas...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)