ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's up with all the illegal immigration rallys Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
12th April 2006 11:27 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Ha! I'd rather him screwing some fat intern than screwing the entire country like the current guy is doing.

I'm just glad Dubya took care of that Bin Laden guy once he got into office. How's that working out?

If your guy "The Greatest President since FDR" would have done anything, something, you, me, the people of NY, the people on the planes on 9/11, the Pentegon, their families, the victims in the Towers and Pentagon would not have to worry because "the greatest President since FDR" took care of it

He didn't. He froze. He ignored. Did nothing

Then when out of office he was caught on tape saying
he could have taken OBL into custody if he chose

He chose not to

5 (FIVE) MAJOR terror attacks on US interests and your boy
had his hand literally down a government employees panties and the other hand cutting some deal with a Congressman on a cell phone according to US Federal testimony I provided

Tell US Rassy, Howe many attacks on US interests since 9/11?

And you wonder why the country flushes you and your friends down the crapper every time

Blame Fox News if it makes you feel better

12th April 2006 11:36 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Blue,Blue,Blue...You are missing the story here my friend! Remember at the time Clinton was embroiled in an evil Republican witch hunt!! Can't blame him for ignoring Bin Laden! See,that's Bush's fault!

No. Clinton missed the oportunity to act because of Repubs! So let's go over this. Clinton did not get Bin Laden=Republican's fault. The US has not gotten Bin Laden since the 9/11 attack=Bush's fault! Get it now?

Afterall,Clinton is the greatest president since FDR!!

Riffy

No Riffy, you are missing the point my great friend

China had/has the nuke

They didn't have anyway to launch it outside of 300 miles
(see IRAN today)

Clinton gave/sold China via campaign contributions the technology (guidance systems) to put the nukes on ICBMs (missles launched via outspace) so now they can hit the US or anyone else in 30 minutes

Greatest President since FDR Rassy claims

What a great man that Clinton was
[Edited by telecaster]
13th April 2006 12:11 AM
pdog Clinton/Bush = Fuck ups, no difference...
All this finger pointing is nothing, it's bullshit. The reality is we live in a world that could go chaotic very soon, and be very deadly. Both parties seeking their own agendas for power, and none of us, are in that fold. So I ask, why do we feel the need to be voice pieces for the propaganda they put out to attack each other?
My guess, it makes us feel better having someone to blame, then actually look at how our leaders have done very little to actually make this world a better place to live.
I'm not trying to be all doom and gloom, b/c there is much good in the world, unfortunately, good is only PR to them, and there's no profit in it.
Dividing up the blame in this country, and making it into two Americas were the other side is wrong, don't change the fact, that all this crap, that get's thrown around, is how we look to the people outside our country and the millions inside who feel ignored. They don't see rEd and Blue... And even if they did, they don't give a fuck about blame. They want to see leaders making real decisions. Not made up bullshit or contrived threats. We know that there's alot worse in the world than Saddam or nukes. Let's not fool ourselves... More Americans will die from preventable diseases than any terroist. And nukes, that will kill us all, so no need to worry about something like, dwindling resources, food supplies or an envoirment on the brink.
Dudes, wake up! Every time you go bashing Clinton or Bush, you're only bashing the USA's faults, and there's no solution in that. Bush's mistkaes are Americas mistakes, Clintons mistakes are Americas mistakes. And if you can't accept that, then you better ask youself if that's really patriotic?
Until we accept the fact we're fucked up and broken, we remain a broken country. We gotta alot of good, but we can always be better, and we know that. We got a flat tire, we can argue for years whose fault that is. The fact is somebody's gotta change the tire now. And they might not want to b/c then that means that maybe it's their fault. So they bash and bash, until eventually everyone just forgot about the flat and now we just realized it's 2AM, we're in the middle of nowhere, and the tire isn't the problem anymore.
Sorry for the metaphors.
The arguing we're doing here, to prop up the characters of a bunch of impotent, lame ass greedy for power politicians.
And that's what they want. They know, if we took our energies and actually used them for a purpose other than attacking their opponents and praising them, we might actually find out, not only are we more qualified than them, we got better ideas too!
That my friends is Americas Dirtty Little Secret!!!
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

[Edited by pdog]
13th April 2006 12:25 AM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I left out the part where he jacks off in the bathroom of the Oval Office

WHY???!!!!

...damn tele, you were on a roll there.
I kinda forgot that was a transcript!

13th April 2006 12:28 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
a "progressive",(whatever the fuck that means?)
Riffy

progressive: promoting or favoring political reform; liberal.
"The dictionary: Just look it up!"
13th April 2006 12:34 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

progressive: promoting or favoring political reform; liberal.
"The dictionary: Just look it up!"

It was a joke,see!

Riffy
13th April 2006 12:37 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I'll be more than happy to compare educational backgrounds with you any day of the week.

Oooh, oooh, ooooh! Can I play?
Juris Doctorate, Harvard Law School (1990).
Bachelor of Arts (Linguistics/Political Science), University of Oregon (1987).
The H-bomb; there's a WMD for you!
13th April 2006 01:07 AM
pdog See what I mean...?
13th April 2006 03:15 AM
Altamont Well done, gentleman. Impressive stuff!
13th April 2006 08:16 AM
Some Guy I gotta get some windows cleaned today, who to call?
13th April 2006 08:23 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I gotta get some windows cleaned today, who to call?

Call the window cleaner.
13th April 2006 09:15 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Call the window cleaner.

13th April 2006 09:19 AM
rasputin56 Just wondering but does a towel boy come around when these guys are done or what?

Oh, where to start...

Abscam? Now we're digging deep into the past. I guess you miss the basics of corruption. You only bribe, look for favors, etc. from people in power, not from those who aren't. Abscam=Dems in power. Abramoff/Cunningham/Noe, etc., etc.=Repubs in power. Corruption 101. No one is clean but as I said the Republicans did it in 1/4 the time. Kudos.

Clinton did nothing? You guys can't have it both ways. He did lob some cruise missiles at him, and by most accounts, came a lot closer than Dubya ever did. And what was the Republican response? "Wag the dog" accusations and that he was trying to take the eyes off that all important fib about a blowjob. I don't recall the outcry from Republican leadership (who controlled Congress) about going after bin Laden, do any of you? Sudan? One of the better Hannity and Newsmax creations. Unfortunately, it was completely debunked by the 9/11 Commission.

Just so we can properly give credit to Dubya, what exactly did he do again from 1/01 through 9/01 about bin Laden. You know, the guy who was shown to have been responsible for bombing the Cole just weeks before, not to mention being warned the bin Laden was a major threat and getting a PDB saying bin Laden was determined to strike the US shortly? Oh, yeah, cleared brush and prepare for war with Iraq.
13th April 2006 09:32 AM
glencar Rasputin, do a google search of Allan Mollohan. He's a Dem from WV who is #1 Dem on the House Ethics Committee. It seems he might ahve some ethics problems of his own. His story is being featured on CSPAN right now. He's done better for himself than Tom De Lay ever did.
13th April 2006 09:51 AM
rasputin56 That's great. You've got one. If the allegations are true, put him in jail. I don't discriminate when it comes to this shit. If you're corrupt, throw the book at 'em. He'll still be the overwhelming minority in the cell block, though. If recent history proves anything though, this is merely another smokescreen thrown up by the Republicans to deflect attention from their rampant corruption. See Harry Reid and the so-called Abramoff money.
[Edited by rasputin56]
13th April 2006 09:55 AM
glencar Well, there's more than one. Byron Dorgan is a senator who has also been mixed up w/Abramoff. I agree with you that no matter what the party, if they're corrupt, they need to go. I think that the indictment of De Lay was nonsense but there was evidently some possible corruption.
13th April 2006 10:49 AM
sirmoonie Hard to sidestep this memo (although I'm sure some will try!). If this doesn't pique one's interest in pending terrorist attacks, then not much will. Its a brief, and presumably has substantial verified information behind it, available to any cabinet member or Commander in Chief who felt like asking for it.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0409041pdb1.html

Its also the memo that took Rice from quality advisor to yes-woman in a manner of minutes. All that dancing before the 9/11 commission was not her greatest moment.

That 9/11 Commission Report was well done, btw. Its highly informative and contains much information that has not been reported. If anything, its an important narrative - the only one of its kind as far as I can tell - cataloging the terrible events of 9/11/01. I recommend it to everyone who has not read it - i.e., everyone here.
13th April 2006 11:09 AM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
That 9/11 Commission Report was well done, btw. Its highly informative and contains much information that has not been reported. If anything, its an important narrative - the only one of its kind as far as I can tell - cataloging the terrible events of 9/11/01. I recommend it to everyone who has not read it - i.e., everyone here.

This is where we seperate the men from the boys

9/11 Commission Report was well done? Ooops!

Here is the wager for moonie and Raspy:

1. I will provide the audio of Clinton himself saying he
passed on taking Bin Laden (I assume audio of Clinton himself saying he passed on Bin Laden is good enough)

2. I will provide evidence that members of the 9/11
Commission NEVER heard that audio, never knew it existed and wished they had heard it BEFORE they filed their complete report which you two claim was "well done"

3. The wager is if I provide these two items you two don't
post here for 30 days. If I don't provide those items
I won't post here for 30 days

Let me know if we are on

"9/11 Commission Report was well done"

That is really funny moonie
13th April 2006 11:21 AM
rasputin56 Only the best from NewsMax, right?
13th April 2006 11:42 AM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Only the best from NewsMax, right?

Is that a yes or a no on the wager?
13th April 2006 11:49 AM
rasputin56 You really think you've got a "gotcha" don't you? I've heard the Clinton and I've also heard the 60 Minutes interview, too, and both correspond to the findings of the Commission. If your other nugget is the Kerrey backwater interview, check your dates.
13th April 2006 11:51 AM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
You really think you've got a "gotcha" don't you? I've heard the Clinton and I've also heard the 60 Minutes interview, too, and both correspond to the findings of the Commission. If your other nugget is the Kerrey backwater interview, check your dates.

Is that a "yes" or a "no"

You are being very Clintonesque

Yes or no?

Simple
13th April 2006 12:01 PM
glencar LOL This is funny!
13th April 2006 12:02 PM
pdog Blaming someone, provides zero solutions...
13th April 2006 12:06 PM
rasputin56 So the bet is that you can provide tapes? That's a losing bet if that's what it is. As I said, I've heard them, too. You think they say one thing, I and the bipartisan 9/11 Commission interpret it another way. So if the bet is exactly what these tapes say, it's a push.

If I annoy people that badly around here...

Too bad.

Oh, and I have to agree with Glencar.

[Edited by rasputin56]
13th April 2006 12:10 PM
glencar You ahould always agree with me, Raspy. You'll go far in life. Look at what's happened to Pdog in the last 6 months!
13th April 2006 12:54 PM
Egbert
quote:
pdog wrote:
Clinton/Bush = Fuck ups, no difference...
All this finger pointing is nothing, it's bullshit...

This post, along with your current signature and magical ability to rack up thousands of posts in less than an hour, gives you my vote for Poster Of The Month.
13th April 2006 01:11 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
So the bet is that you can provide tapes? That's a losing bet if that's what it is. As I said, I've heard them, too. You think they say one thing, I and the bipartisan 9/11 Commission interpret it another way. So if the bet is exactly what these tapes say, it's a push.

If I annoy people that badly around here...

Too bad.

Oh, and I have to agree with Glencar.

[Edited by rasputin56]

Like I said:

2. I will provide evidence that members of the 9/11
Commission NEVER heard that audio, never knew it existed and wished they had heard it BEFORE they filed their complete report which you two claim was "well done"

How can they interpret something they never heard?

And you wonder why the country rejects your party election after election

13th April 2006 01:42 PM
pdog Thank you Blue and Egbert! The real solution to our mid east concerns does lie in the fact, the men in these countries are not getting enough pussy!
Instead of dropping bombs, we should drop shipments of pocket pussy on them, they'll be busy for years and wil labandon nuclear aspirations and suicidal idiolation.
13th April 2006 01:43 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I left out the part where he jacks off in the bathroom of the Oval Office

...I'm still waiting.

I have the patience of a saint, btw
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)