ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's up with all the illegal immigration rallys Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
13th April 2006 03:38 PM
telecaster I read your article

In your post you claimed "nearly all" or "most" of those Vets said Kerry was a hero

The article you linked mentioned "one Vet" and said "several others"

In your world does that mean "nearly all" or "most?"

It don't fly either way

13th April 2006 03:45 PM
rasputin56 You got me. You win. Just the main figures were lying sacks of shit. You and all you believe are superior. All hail Telecaster.

13th April 2006 03:48 PM
Altamont Three cheers for Telecaster!

13th April 2006 03:48 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
You got me. You win. Just the main figures were lying sacks of shit. You and all you believe are superior. All hail Telecaster.

Thanks

Checkmate
13th April 2006 04:00 PM
rasputin56 Bwahahahahaha. Too funny, Tele.

Just be glad Cheerleaders for Truth weren't unleashed on Dubya.
[Edited by rasputin56]
[Edited by rasputin56]
13th April 2006 05:12 PM
Some Guy They did a good job on the windows today
13th April 2006 05:19 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
They did a good job on the windows today

What did you have for lunch?
13th April 2006 05:21 PM
Some Guy Steak and Shake- went chili
13th April 2006 05:51 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Steak and Shake- went chili

Nice. The usual--Turkey Sandwich (mustard, lettus, onion, tomato), Fries, Mr. Pibb down in the building cafe
13th April 2006 06:04 PM
lotsajizz no lunch...a 12 Oz. ribeye charcoaled with a baked 'tater for dinner, a Grey Goose martini extra-dry, straight up, with a twist, before dinner; a Burgundy with, and now the first of 3-4 cognacs and bongs before bed!!

with Joe and Gerry on the radio broadcasting another Red Sox win of course....

13th April 2006 06:24 PM
Some Guy Have you used an illegal alien today?
13th April 2006 06:36 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Have you used an illegal alien today?

Not today, but I usually do on the weekends, they may be using me, not sure. Regardless it's a very good relationship.
13th April 2006 06:46 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
no lunch...a 12 Oz. ribeye charcoaled with a baked 'tater for dinner, a Grey Goose martini extra-dry, straight up, with a twist, before dinner; a Burgundy with, and now the first of 3-4 cognacs and bongs before bed!!

with Joe and Gerry on the radio broadcasting another Red Sox win of course....

Throw in using an alien (legal or not)and it might be the perfect night.
13th April 2006 06:55 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:

This is where we seperate the men from the boys

9/11 Commission Report was well done? Ooops!

Here is the wager for moonie and Raspy:

1. I will provide the audio of Clinton himself saying he
passed on taking Bin Laden (I assume audio of Clinton himself saying he passed on Bin Laden is good enough)

2. I will provide evidence that members of the 9/11
Commission NEVER heard that audio, never knew it existed and wished they had heard it BEFORE they filed their complete report which you two claim was "well done"

3. The wager is if I provide these two items you two don't
post here for 30 days. If I don't provide those items
I won't post here for 30 days

Let me know if we are on

"9/11 Commission Report was well done"

That is really funny moonie

The 9/11 Commission was well done. Have you read it?
13th April 2006 07:09 PM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The 9/11 Commission was well done. Have you read it?

Is that a "yes" or "no" on the wager?
13th April 2006 07:20 PM
Some Guy I smell a wager
13th April 2006 07:28 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I smell a wager

I smell vermit puntang and the only good vermit puntang is dead vermit puntang. I am going home, had enough of work.
13th April 2006 07:36 PM
rasputin56 Aaaargh, Joe and Jerry are the worst. Thank God Remdawg more than makes up for those two. OK, maybe Castiglione is OK but where in the world did they dig up Trup?
13th April 2006 07:40 PM
glencar
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Three cheers for Telecaster!

"z list all the way"

Great signature line, Alty!
13th April 2006 07:45 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Is that a "yes" or "no" on the wager?

Its a "****BLANK STARE******" on the "wager."

See, to have a wager, there has to be something in dispute, presumably prior to the time of the wager. What you just did was not a wager, it was some kind of goofy device you came up with to put more emphasis on a fact you happen to cherish.

For example, it would be like if I said:

"Okay, here's a wager.

I'll post a link to a Presidential Daily Briefing dated August 6, 2001 entitled "Bin Laden Determined To Strike in U.S." that includes language indicating that the FBI was in possession of evidence of "suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings" and also indicating that there has been surveillance of buildings in New York City.

If I provide this link, you auto-felliate yourself again. If I fail to provide this link, I don't post at www.maxlugar.com ever again.

Let me know if we are on."

See? Thats not a wager. Its some goofy device I was forced to invent on-the-fly in a probably futile attempt to show what a wager is and isn't.

But anyway, just so Maxlugar doesn't dislike me more than he already does, I think Clinton fucked on the Sudan-bin Laden deal, no matter which way the story plays out.
13th April 2006 08:45 PM
pdog I thought it was wagger, and you guys were gonig to pull out your dicks.
14th April 2006 01:44 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
telecaster wrote:
250 Vets vs 1?

Sorry, telly, it ain't just one. Lifelong Republican and retired LA County Deputy Sheriff Jim Rassman stepped up to tell how Kerry risked his life to save Rassman's when Rassman was a young Green Beret.
14th April 2006 01:57 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I read your article
In your post you claimed "nearly all" or "most" of those Vets said Kerry was a hero
The article you linked mentioned "one Vet" and said "several others"
In your world does that mean "nearly all" or "most?"
It don't fly either way

And what exactly were Dubya and Dick doing while Kerry was concocting his war record?
Just wondering,
Texas Air Guard Deserters for Truth
14th April 2006 02:05 AM
Sir Stonesalot I think we should all just turn a blind eye towards illegal aliens.

Here is why.

I like vegetables, fruits, etc. You know, stuff that you buy in the produce section of the supermarket. You can but a lot of "fresh" produce for not a lot of money. I like that.

If all the illegals were sent away...and all that produce had to be picked by US citizens...a small basket of fresh strawberries would cost $57.00. A dozen ears of corn would cost $43.26. A bundle of asparagus would cost $127.58.

I'm no JB! I can't afford that! My GOD, a nice Caesar Salad would cost me a full weeks salary! And Strawberry Shortcake....forget it. Cost about as much as a used Corvette. Not that I could afford to put gas in a Corvette either....
14th April 2006 02:46 AM
glencar
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I think we should all just turn a blind eye towards illegal aliens.

Here is why.

I like vegetables, fruits, etc. You know, stuff that you buy in the produce section of the supermarket. You can but a lot of "fresh" produce for not a lot of money. I like that.

If all the illegals were sent away...and all that produce had to be picked by US citizens...a small basket of fresh strawberries would cost $57.00. A dozen ears of corn would cost $43.26. A bundle of asparagus would cost $127.58.

I'm no JB! I can't afford that! My GOD, a nice Caesar Salad would cost me a full weeks salary! And Strawberry Shortcake....forget it. Cost about as much as a used Corvette. Not that I could afford to put gas in a Corvette either....

That's what I'm talking about! Build a wall if you want but making these people leave is a foolish move as prices would rise. All that other crap is just another huge gov't program. We have enough of those.
14th April 2006 07:17 AM
Some Guy Me casa es su casa
14th April 2006 10:46 AM
Jumping Jack Only in the US do we use taxpayer money to pay farmers to grow crops we don't need (or not grow them at all), dump the excess in Mexico to put their farmers out of work, then suffer the costs associated with allowing the illegals in our country with the justification that we need someone to pick all the crops that we didn't need in the first place. What a country!!!
14th April 2006 10:54 AM
JerryT "only in the US"?

Are you kidding? Most every nation subsidizes its agricultural industry.

And it's a myth these people are here just picking crops. They're building homes, highways, and other cool stuff. Taking crappy wages and driving wages down for real Americans

[Edited by JerryT]
14th April 2006 10:56 AM
nanatod www.farmaid.org
14th April 2006 11:37 AM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I think we should all just turn a blind eye towards illegal aliens.

Here is why.

Are you saying we should buy more oil from Mexico? What're you saying? I can handle the truth, just tell me!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)