ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIFFHARD APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th April 2007 07:50 PM
5string king I agree Maxy. The glass is in hand, CHEERS RIFFY!!
10th April 2007 08:01 PM
Riffhard I heartily raise my glass to both Maxy and 5StringKing!! Cheers! Slainte'!

Oh yeah and fuck that stupid anti-American bitch Nancy Pelosi!

The good news is I no longer question liberals' patriotism. They have completely answered that question.

But,you know,....fuck the political stuff.

Riffy

10th April 2007 08:07 PM
5string king Oh and by the way Riffy thanks again for sharing the Exile & Beggars sessions. I can't turn it off. That's why we all love this band. Just when you thought you heard it all something else always comes along. Once again, CHEERS!!
10th April 2007 08:43 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Like the fact that Reid and Pelosi have refused to meet with the President to discuss the bill that would give the troops in harm's way the resources that they need. Yet Stretch Pelosi has no problem flying to Syria against the wishes of said President to talk to our enemies.

Riffy

You are much appreated Riffy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10th April 2007 09:13 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

You are much appreated Riffy!

Huh,monkey_man we are trying to keep the politics out of this thread! Is that so hard for you to understand you gawtdamned liberal panty waste?

All hail me!!!!

Oh,yeah,and one more thing,fuck Nancy Pelosi!!

Riffy

10th April 2007 10:09 PM
sirmoonie Honest to god, I have been cut off in at least two airport bars that I am cognizant off
11th April 2007 07:45 AM
Maxlugar I brought doughnuts for the thread today if anyone is interested. Conference room 0531.

Enjoy.
11th April 2007 01:37 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Pelosi has had major cosmetic surgery. Possibly even a boob job.
11th April 2007 01:38 PM
jb She looks fine to me,...not bad for a 66 yr old grandmother..Has Keith ages as well???
11th April 2007 01:41 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:
She looks fine to me,...not bad for a 66 yr old grandmother..Has Keith ages as well???

That's my point...all the cosmetic surgery. Please follow along here!
11th April 2007 01:43 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Pelosi has had major cosmetic surgery.

It explains the perpetual surprised eyes look.
11th April 2007 01:43 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

That's my point...all the cosmetic surgery. Please follow along here!

Thanks old pal...sometimes I disappoint even myself...
11th April 2007 01:46 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

Thanks old pal...sometimes I disappoint even myself...

I'm sorry for being short with you, old pal. I'm not sleeping well lately.
11th April 2007 01:50 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Me either...I have an unbelievable stress level causing me all kinds of physical problems...In all seriousness, I wish I could step back from this, but I need the money.
[Edited by jb]
11th April 2007 01:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Pelosi has had major cosmetic surgery. Possibly even a boob job.

She was really a looker 2000 years ago.
11th April 2007 01:56 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

Me either...I have an unbelievable stress level causing me all kinds of physical problems...In all seriousness, I wish I could step back from this, but I need the money.
[Edited by jb]

I believe my Sleep Apnea has come back. I had an out of body expierence the other night. Flew around my room and could see me and my wife in bed down below. At least, I hope that was me down there!

11th April 2007 01:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I believe my Sleep Apnea has come back. I had an out of body expierence the other night. Flew around my room and could see me and my wife in bed down below. At least, I hope that was me down there!

I had a dream i working for The Stones, and I got fired! It sucked hard!
11th April 2007 02:06 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

http://www.sleepapnea.org/info/index.html

I hope you find this info helpful!
11th April 2007 03:08 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

http://www.sleepapnea.org/info/index.html

I hope you find this info helpful!

Oh know all about it. I had to go sleepies at a test center once. I stopped breathing 72 times. After that I got in shape and it went away. Maxy not in shape anymore.
11th April 2007 03:10 PM
Joey " I'm not sleeping well lately. "

11th April 2007 03:11 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh know all about it. I had to go sleepies at a test center once. I stopped breathing 72 times. After that I got in shape and it went away. Maxy not in shape anymore.

At 44, I feel like shit. We must make life changing decisions or face potentially a diminished/shorter life. Successful people, like you and I, are both blessed and burdened.
11th April 2007 03:11 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I'm not sleeping well lately. "

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th April 2007 03:13 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Maxy not in shape anymore.

Less beer more eliptical. . .remember you got a new Lugar on the way!
11th April 2007 03:17 PM
jb
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Agreed...and Max, I can tell you having another baby is friggin a lot of work...we are exhausted 24/7 even with help!!! But when we look at our daughter, it is all worth it. Also, do not forget to increase life insurance,...I now have around 6 million and pay 18k a year in premiums,...
[Edited by jb]
11th April 2007 03:24 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

Agreed...and Max, I can tell you having another baby is friggin a lot of work...we are exhausted 24/7 even with help!!! But when we look at our daughter, it is all worth it. Also, do not forget to increase life insurance,...I now have around 6 million and pay 18k a year in premiums,...
[Edited by jb]

I'll have 3 kids under 5 soon! (3 more than Joey) This will be a lot of work. My posting career is coming to a close. I had a good run.
11th April 2007 03:26 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Thanks, old pal. I know. I must get in shape. Nothing like holding that new born child and looking into its eyes. Like looking at the face of God.

Amen.

Word.

Shalom.

11th April 2007 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I'll have 3 kids under 5 soon!

Bless you my son .

America DESPERATELY needs many more children and Grand Children in order to fight all of these Bushie43 ' Wars of National Liberation ' , pay off the enormous debts we are accumulating and work scat jobs all their lives as more and more of the prodigious , high - paying jobs move to India & China ( the real winners in our War with Iraq [ ... besides Iran ] )

W- What ?! ..... Oh , sure ! :

|
|
V

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !
11th April 2007 03:35 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I'll have 3 kids under 5 soon! (3 more than Joey) This will be a lot of work. My posting career is coming to a close. I had a good run.

You started late, but caught up fast. My 2 boys are 13 and 10, so they are are easier than the baby...Hopefully, you and your wife will get some help, and the kids will sleep through the night....that is the biggest problem we are having with Brooke..she is up virtually all hrs of the night...it takes a toll after a few months...Good luck to you and the Mrs!!!

P.S.-Riffy is still a great guy!!!
[Edited by jb]
11th April 2007 03:36 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
My posting career is coming to a close. I had a good run.

Have the basement couch renovations started?

11th April 2007 03:59 PM
Riffhard Somewhere along the way my Appreciation Thread took a turn towards a Daddy Day Care Thread. Am I mad? No. Because I respect the posters that are discussing the very important topic of child care and the blessings and burdens that a new child brings to the lives of his/her parents. I have always felt that it is the hallmark of an A-List poster to be fully aware of the give and take of a successful thread. For this reason I will let it slide that a thread that was started for the sole reason of paying homage to myself has been high jacked by what now resembles a Discovery Health Channel "Baby Steps" episode. Best of luck to Maxlugar on the forthcoming blessed addition to his wonderful family. I do,however, have some very strong reservations about the thought of the one and only Maxlugar hanging up his posting shoes. I hope that we will occasionally get a couple of "one-off" posts from this legend of the World Wide Web. His legend will live on long after his posts have been bronzed for the ages.

Having said all that, it's time that this thread gets back on track. I remind you all that the subject header reads-Riffhard Appreciation Thread. Please post accordingly.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Riffy

PS-Congrats to Maxy!
[Edited by Riffhard]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)