ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIFFHARD APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12th April 2007 03:48 PM
Maxlugar Listen, I want to get back to Riffy and all the greatness surrounding him. I really do.

But really, isn't this just great. Thank God for Fox News.

12th April 2007 03:54 PM
_Boomy_ Riffy!

This is Obama's boy...

You think that Obama wrote "Ho's" with this guy?
12th April 2007 05:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Thank God for Fox News.

<

http://www.foxnews.com/

Why ?!

WHY ?!

12th April 2007 05:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Cool! Review please!

i can't find it, do we know the title?
12th April 2007 05:57 PM
pdog Found it, it's called the bridge...
12th April 2007 07:12 PM
5string king Hey Mr. Riffy, The kids would like to thank you in this thread for bringing many, and I mean many Rockin Stones nights to my house as well as yours. Well maybe one of them. Something special about putting on 4 Flicks and having your 6yr old tuning in with you, and you know who she is. And I THANK YOU for that. We will see you soon. Great Thread.

Your "Neighbors"
12th April 2007 07:49 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOL! Damn you monkey_man! Thank you all for the continued support and massive,copius,abundant,overwhelming,totally deserving amount of appreciation that has been directed towards me. It really means a lot to see an 11 page thread dedicated to my very exisistance! I must say that I am beginining to feel a little like Sally Fields on Oscar night.

Now as for those pictures. The one where I'm throwing the "horns". That was taken at Hunter Mountain ski resort in NY about a month ago on a radio station sponsored ski trip. We loaded up a bus full of listeners and I was the host for the day. As you can see I drank Guinness'. Oh,and yes,they were free. You will notice that I am wearing a Stones' tee. I bought that shirt in the parking lot at Giants Stadium for the September 15th show in '05. Five bucks. Not too shabby.

The other picture is actually pretty cool. The guy that built that thing is an avid Rat listener. He designed a motorized bar stool for me! If you look close you can see the beer holder attached to the handlebars. It also has a horn attached. It was taken at a food drive that we do every year for local area foodbanks and the like. The guy that designed it was also responsible for building the Batmobile model that was used in the filming of Batman Begins!

So there ya go. Back to my thread. 500 is not too far away! Surley you people appreciate me enough to reach that milestone? Right? Right!

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
12th April 2007 07:56 PM
LadyJane Absolutely, Riffy.

We will take this thread to 500 and maybe start a Part II.

Yep...you are THAT appreciated.

winks,
LJ.
12th April 2007 08:35 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Absolutely, Riffy.

We will take this thread to 500 and maybe start a Part II.

Yep...you are THAT appreciated.

winks,
LJ.

Bless you P! You,likewise,are much appreciated by me and everyone else! I hope that soon we will be able to attend the {{{{{SOR}}}}} in New York City for the new Marty/Stones' flick! We will need your superior planning skills in order to put together this summit. I think that Stout would be a good meet up spot. Perhaps Macky could bring Ladies and Gentlemen again and we could do some serious reflecting! Sound good? Damn right it sounds good! It sounds fanfuckingtastic in fact!

Riffy
12th April 2007 09:01 PM
LadyJane Awwww.

Thanks Riffy.

I'd be THRILLED to put my skills to work on planning the {{{{SOR}}}}.

It WILL happen.

Has to. Too many of us have NO excuse NOT to gather and gather OFTEN in NYC.

LJ.
12th April 2007 09:04 PM
pdog I'm all about apreciating anyone who lives in Jersey or is from there...
500 or breast!
12th April 2007 09:16 PM
sirmoonie I'm going to get blitzed tonight and Friday night. Saturday night, not sure yet, but I will try.
13th April 2007 07:44 AM
Maxlugar I'd like to take a break and point out my 78 posts in this thread as evidence I Appreciate Riffy perhaps just a little bit more than most. There are plenty here that need to pick it up. Look, a guy like Riffy comes along only once a decade or so on these boards and it's time you people started showing some thanks! That's right, I said "You people!" Fire me! Slappy 'ho's!

Now, I have it on good authority that the person who posts the most on this thread will be allowed to take Riffy's Bar Stool Mobile for a ride down 5th ave at the {{{SOR!!}}}.

Right now it looks like I'm in the drivers seat.

Good luck!

Oops! This is now 79 for me.

Max to the y!

13th April 2007 09:47 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I'm sorry for being short with you, old pal. I'm not sleeping well lately.

13th April 2007 11:00 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

What time is it? Time to give up! Let's just leave Iraq and hope for the best! Waaaaaaaa!!!!

There there lil' Joey. Go back to sleepies...

13th April 2007 11:02 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Joey: "...oh, and please God, help me be a great poster like that Maxlugar! I've tried saving his posts and studying them. I've tried reposting them as my own....NOTHING works! Please God, I could sure use your help! Right Sparky?!"
Sparky: "Woof!"

Indeed you are strong ...just as The Emperor has foreseen :

Come My Son ... ( Joey reaches out his hand to young Maxy )

The Emperor himself wants to meet you .. now !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
13th April 2007 11:10 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
Iraq and Vietnam are only similar in that us dirty, filthy liberals want to defund the brave men fighting there. I finally admit this. Anything to hurt Bush. Hee Hee!

13th April 2007 11:15 AM
Maxlugar 'Kins?

13th April 2007 11:22 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I will NEVER call The Emperor , " MASTER " !

Son .

Search your feelings ---- You do not know the power of the Dark Side !

Search .....................................

YES ! :
13th April 2007 11:31 AM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

Search your feelings ---- You do not know the power of the Dark Side !

How Is Joey able to post and make sandwhiches...?
13th April 2007 11:36 AM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

How Is Joey able to post and make sandwhiches...?

Poi ?!

13th April 2007 11:39 AM
SweetVirginia OK...back to the appreciating....

13th April 2007 11:44 AM
pdog For Riffy!
13th April 2007 12:12 PM
monkey_man Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
LOL! Damn you monkey_man! Thank you all for the continued support and massive,copius,abundant,overwhelming,totally deserving amount of appreciation that has been directed towards me.
Riffy

Riffy I guess it's the curse of celebrity and camera's; Paris Hilton gets shot with her legs in the air pulling on a schlong, you get photographed with your legs in the air pulling a wagon!

Riffy is king!
13th April 2007 02:08 PM
Joey
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Riffy I guess it's the curse of celebrity and camera's; Paris Hilton gets shot with her legs in the air pulling on a schlong, you get photographed with your legs in the air pulling a wagon!

13th April 2007 02:28 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Look at him go! He's as happy as Joey in a Boy Scout factory!
13th April 2007 02:42 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Look at him go! He's as happy as Joey in a Boy Scout factory!

Not many God fearing,all American,beer swilling,hard working,hard partying men can say that they have a motorized bar stool. I can. I do.

Riffy
13th April 2007 02:55 PM
LadyJane This has elevated Riffy to an even HIGHER status.

If, God forbid, I am ever confined to a wheelchair, it will be modeled after HIS motorized barstool.

Riffy Rocks!!!!!!!!

LJ.
13th April 2007 02:56 PM
Maxlugar Riffy has just surpassed Oxygen as mans most valuable element.

CA-FART!
[Edited by Maxlugar]
13th April 2007 03:02 PM
pdog We would die w/o Riffy!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)