ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIFFHARD APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
2nd April 2007 06:06 PM
fireontheplatter heres to a great dj......
2nd April 2007 06:16 PM
Gazza Indeed he is, but..

http://novogate.com/board/968/235636-1.html
2nd April 2007 06:26 PM
pdog Riffy rhymes with spliffy.
2nd April 2007 06:28 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:
Riffy rhymes with spliffy.

oh...so you're the pretentious poet eh?
2nd April 2007 06:36 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

oh...so you're the pretentious poet eh?

You're joking, right. It's starbuck, you have to know his history to really appreciate him... His legendary Gasland post using board memebers as the characters of It's A Wonderful Life, may be the single greatest post ever!
He literally saved Gasland from being shut down.
2nd April 2007 06:50 PM
GotToRollMe Posting And You...

As for Riffy, he's a legend. Love ya, Riffy.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
2nd April 2007 07:10 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Posting And You...

OMFG... LOL!
2nd April 2007 08:06 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

OMFG... LOL!

Where the fuck does she find this shit???

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
2nd April 2007 08:16 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Indeed he is, but..

http://novogate.com/board/968/235636-1.html

obviously the people are not afraid of their government anymore...

I appreciate Riffhard. His posts always seem honest and logical.
[Edited by mrhipfl]
2nd April 2007 08:44 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Where the fuck does she find this shit???

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

I think she has a really good handle on this internet thing, it's like she was born to do this....
2nd April 2007 08:46 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

I think she has a really good handle on this internet thing, it's like she was born to do this....

I agree, P!

Oh and with regards to Riffy...thanks for helping me pop my MSG cherry!!!

LJ.
2nd April 2007 10:41 PM
Riffhard I thank you one and all. Thanks to FOTP for starting the thread. I expect to see many more replies on this thread and I think everyone who has not yet shown their appreciation for me needs to step up. I will be checking in periodically to check on the progress of this very important thread devoted entirely to me and only me.

Your ever so modest,

Riffy
2nd April 2007 11:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I thank you one and all. Thanks to FOTP for starting the thread. I expect to see many more replies on this thread and I think everyone who has not yet shown their appreciation for me needs to step up. I will be checking in periodically to check on the progress of this very important thread devoted entirely to me and only me.

Hey, I appreciate you!

A lot, in fact.
3rd April 2007 12:55 AM
MrPleasant Strangely, for some of you, I admire this poster. After all, we're all in the same cage, aren't we?
3rd April 2007 07:46 AM
Maxlugar Riffy is one of the greatest men to have ever graced a message board with his presence. He is a real person and would give the Hook Army shirt off his back to anyone if needed. Even that low life Jizzy. He gives shout outs on his radio show to everyone in The Couch chat room on Friday nights. Soon none of us will ever have to pay for drinks down on at the Jersey Shore, as we'll be so famous.

I have posted with Riffy since the ancient days of Stones World. A thread like this is long overdue.

God Bless you Rifferman!

Your pal,

Maxy.
3rd April 2007 10:20 AM
Scottfree I'm a fan, big fan....
3rd April 2007 10:34 AM
Starbuck
quote:
You're joking, right. It's starbuck,

how do you know its me? would you believe me if i said i had nothing to do with the poet?

personally i think it's fire on the platter. he has a way with words!
3rd April 2007 10:43 AM
egon The riffman (as i like to call him) and I once solved all the world problems, outside a pub in NYC.
(can't smoke inside, crazy bastards)

We had the solution to world peace in our hands.
But then we went for another pint & we sort of lost it.

But if i recall correctly it had something to do with giving
all the poor,hungry & unhappy people in the world
a balloon.
3rd April 2007 11:47 AM
Starbuck
quote:
And here I thought this thread was all about stopping the ass kissing. Silly me.

come now sway...you're just jealous because no one ever kisses your ass!

3rd April 2007 11:57 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Riffy is one of the greatest men to have ever graced a message board with his presence. He is a real person and would give the Hook Army shirt off his back to anyone if needed. Even that low life Jizzy. He gives shout outs on his radio show to everyone in The Couch chat room on Friday nights. Soon none of us will ever have to pay for drinks down on at the Jersey Shore, as we'll be so famous.

I have posted with Riffy since the ancient days of Stones World. A thread like this is long overdue.

God Bless you Rifferman!

Your pal,

Maxy.

Riffy ?! .... MAXY ?!

3rd April 2007 06:58 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
egon wrote:

But if i recall correctly it had something to do with giving
all the poor,hungry & unhappy people in the world
a balloon.

i got that balloon.......THANKS.
3rd April 2007 07:46 PM
5string king I thought there would be alot more response to this Riffy. Althogh the response you've gotten is reason enough to hold my glass to you. Your post are usually awesome, and will always make us respond, your responses are straight to the point and always make us think. Your humor?? Well that depends. We've hung out countless times, drinking great beer, somkin great weed ( sometimes not so good } and always listening and talking about the Stones until we can't even stand.Many people on this board have given up on the stone at one point or another, for many diffrent reasons. But your dedication to the stones and to this board is never ending. It seems like when ever there is something neg. said about the stones on this board or even right to your face you always have a GREAT answer and always have them shakin their head and thinking twice. That NO ONE FUCKS with my band is always your approach and has rubbed itself right with me. Thank You for your dedication, and thank you for being one of my closest friends. Until next drink/stones fest. Now That's Rockin Roll!!!
3rd April 2007 08:05 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

how do you know its me? would you believe me if i said i had nothing to do with the poet?

personally i think it's fire on the platter. he has a way with words!

You told me it was you....
3rd April 2007 09:29 PM
Riffhard This thread is starting to really take shape. I thank you all for your appreciation of me.

Macky your post was very heartfelt and I thank you for it. It's nice to know that a true internet legend such as yourself can understand and appreciate what I bring to the table! Lord knows I have always appreciated your material that so many have copped over the years. Your "It's Friday Night" posts as well as the "Billy Preston Action Figure" posts still inspire a younger generation of gifted posters.(and some not so gifted older posters as well!) The "It's Coming" post and the insuing thread was the stuff of legend! I salute you sir! An internet friend for over a decade! There are not many ofus true old timers around anymore. Cheers friend!

Egon! Right you are my man! We had the whole of the world's problems solved. Too bad Macky had brought along "Ladies and Gentlemen" to Stout that night. I forgot all about our little "Marshall Plan" that we had worked out. Between the Stones cranking in the bar and the Guinness that was flowing I forgot all about our strategy. Fuck it though! We had fun that night! Let 'em buy their own fucking balloons!

5string king! It's always a pleasure to see you post on the board! You should do so more often. Thanks for the kind words brother. Always a great time partying with you and your insanely badass stereo! Beers,buds,the Stones,and great company! Does it get any better than that?! We will do it many more times during the course of the coming summer. It's what we do afterall!

Thanks to you all that have contributed to this very important thread. To those of you have not shown me your appreciation. It's time to step up! Dance for me you clowns! Praise me for fucks' sake! After all I do for this dump you'd think that this god damned thread would have topped out at 500 already! Get on the stick already! Geesh!

Riffy
4th April 2007 07:40 AM
Maxlugar I believe it was 1995 that we first posted on the Stonesworld site. That's a long time!

Our greatness transcends millennia.
4th April 2007 07:52 AM
Maxlugar Oh Riffy, before I go, how about this shot? Ha! I be she wears a Snot Rag on her head 24/7 when she's on vacation.

It always helps when the Godless liberals let their guard down.

Anyway, didn't want to start anything on your appreciation thread. Just making small talk with ya.

See ya later pal!

Maxy!
4th April 2007 10:23 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I believe it was 1995 that we first posted on the Stonesworld site. That's a long time!

Our greatness transcends millennia.

Yeah that's about right. Damn that is a long time! In fact back in those days I was posting with WebTv! Remember those fucking things?! 12 years and we're still at it. That means that we have been posting on Stones' message boards for a full 1/3 of their touring career! Wow! Nanky too!

Riffy
4th April 2007 10:25 AM
egon there was internet in 1995?!
4th April 2007 10:39 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
egon wrote:
there was internet in 1995?!

Yes! Hard to believe. I remember the piece of scap PC I had back then. It was so slow I would get home log on and then go change, take a piss get a beer and by the time I'd get back to the PC I'd be logged in and ready to post.

4th April 2007 11:03 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Oh Riffy, before I go, how about this shot? Ha! I be she wears a Snot Rag on her head 24/7 when she's on vacation.

It always helps when the Godless liberals let their guard down.

Anyway, didn't want to start anything on your appreciation thread. Just making small talk with ya.

See ya later pal!

Maxy!

Who the fuck died and made Stretch Pelosi Secretary of State?! The gall of this bitch to go to Syria of all places during a global war on terror. This just further illustrates the the very real fact that her type lives in a 9/10/01 mindset. There is no war on terror! Bush just made that up! If only Democrats were in power they could negotiate with these radical Islamists perhaps Mohammad and Co.would give up strapping bombs to their sons and daughters and beheading people at will. That sounds reasonable! I'm sure that they disavow their violent 1,000 year history if only Cankles Clinton and Stretch Pelosi could "have a chat" with them! Fucking ignorant naive fools! All of them have a Nevile Chamberlain complex!

Riffy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)