ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIFFHARD APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12th April 2007 11:29 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Yes, back to Riffy.

He is the legend-hero of the airwaves.

He's the only DJ we know who is not
ashamed to give us shout outs.

He is planning what will be a mythical
and magical SOR.

Where would be be without the Riffmaster?

Indeed, SV! Riffy is the Real Deal. That footage of him asking Mick the first question at the Licks press conference will go down in RO history. He's one of the posters who makes RO great, and in fact was one of the first posters to make me laugh like hell when I found this place. Riffy is truly a legend. Long Live The Riff!

12th April 2007 11:32 AM
LadyJane AND..he smoked a joint with Jagger!!!!!!!!
Howe cool is that????????

Riffy is THE man!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
12th April 2007 11:33 AM
Maxlugar Riffy makes Wolfman Jack sound like a little girl with pigtails and giant lolly pop.
12th April 2007 11:51 AM
SweetVirginia This is beginning to look like
an appreciation thread again....

12th April 2007 12:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

" Joey wrote:
I am a communist and I wish I could make love to the rotted corpse of my boyfriend. Pictured below. "

Why ?! .... Why must certain individuals use their keyboard as an instrument of hate ?!

Why ?! .... WHY ?!

" Joey ONLY knows how to love Ronnie ! "

'kins !
12th April 2007 12:23 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
AND..he smoked a joint with Jagger!!!!!!!!
Howe cool is that????????

Riffy is THE man!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

Many women along the Jersey shore have become pregnant simply by sitting on their radio's during Riffy's show.
12th April 2007 12:38 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Many women along the Jersey shore have become pregnant simply by sitting on their radio's during Riffy's show.

[Edited by Joey]
12th April 2007 12:54 PM
Maxlugar Joey: "...oh, and please God, help me be a great poster like that Maxlugar! I've tried saving his posts and studying them. I've tried reposting them as my own....NOTHING works! Please God, I could sure use your help! Right Sparky?!"
Sparky: "Woof!"
12th April 2007 12:56 PM
monkey_man Looks like Maxy got a good nights sleep last night.
12th April 2007 12:57 PM
SweetVirginia He polished up his posting shoes.

12th April 2007 01:04 PM
Maxlugar I wish I could hug you both right now.... Maxy loves you.

But this all about Riffy, this thread.

I can hardly wait until he wakes up and sees the way his thread has grown...

What time does he get up again? 2:00 PM? 3:00 PM?

Just more evidence of his greatness....
12th April 2007 01:06 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

The Joey is wholly right about Vietnam ...Er , I mean Iraq

YES !!!!!

12th April 2007 01:06 PM
pdog I love Riffy, I met him and got his autograph...
12th April 2007 01:13 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:
I love Riffy, I met him and got his autograph...

Yeah but you had to sleep with him to get it. 'Ho!
12th April 2007 01:17 PM
monkey_man Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
12th April 2007 01:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Yeah but you had to sleep with him to get it. 'Ho!

I pimped out Fiji...
12th April 2007 01:42 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

WTF??!?! This deserves an explaination, Riffy!. LOL!
12th April 2007 01:49 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

WTF??!?! This deserves an explaination, Riffy!. LOL!

God I love google!
12th April 2007 01:57 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

God I love google!

Looking at your Golden Gate bridge pic, I can't help but wonder if you've seen that movie about the jumpers that just came out. I think it's called Jumpers, as a matter of fact. They filmed the bridge for like a year and wound up filming dozens of people jumping. Sounds like a great date flick!
12th April 2007 02:00 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Looking at your Golden Gate bridge pic, I can't help but wonder if you've seen that movie about the jumpers that just came out. I think it's called Jumpers, as a matter of fact. They filmed the bridge for like a year and wound up filming dozens of people jumping. Sounds like a great date flick!

It's a Move On inspirational video.
12th April 2007 02:07 PM
Wikipedia Boy HEY! Golden Gate Bridge! Boy, there sure is a lot of stuff to learn about out there. AND it's FUN!

Click here for some informative reading regarding Golden Gate Bridge! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Gate_Bridge

And THANK me LATER!!!
12th April 2007 02:11 PM
Maxlugar Wikipedia Boy is all over it.
12th April 2007 02:11 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Truth be told, if you look down, you see the break. you get some reverse wave action in that area, alot of people surf there, and I think that's one of his spot. Ocean Beach here has some gnarly rip currents, this spot is much safer... Calif. is just insane, you can surf under that bridge, and watch people jump to their deaths, and not so long ago, you had Natl. guard troops patroling around too!
I can't wait to leave here in a year or two... It's too weird here!
12th April 2007 02:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Wikipedia Boy is all over it.

Like Joey on cock!
12th April 2007 02:15 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Truth be told, if you look down, you see the break. you get some reverse wave action in that area, alot of people surf there, and I think that's one of his spot. Ocean Beach here has some gnarly rip currents, this spot is much safer... Calif. is just insane, you can surf under that bridge, and watch people jump to their deaths, and not so long ago, you had Natl. guard troops patroling around too!
I can't wait to leave here in a year or two... It's too weird here!

Have you seen the movie?
12th April 2007 02:19 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Truth be told, if you look down, you see the break. you get some reverse wave action in that area, alot of people surf there, and I think that's one of his spot. Ocean Beach here has some gnarly rip currents, this spot is much safer...

Actually this break is harder than most. There are two huge rocks directly in front of where this wave breaks. If you don't get up and go left immediately you're fucked!
12th April 2007 02:19 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Have you seen the movie?

Been meaning too, I'll look for it now on Netflix...
12th April 2007 02:32 PM
Joey " Sounds like a great date flick! "

{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK }

{ Joey now literally busts out laughing right here at the office }

12th April 2007 02:32 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Been meaning too, I'll look for it now on Netflix...

Cool! Review please!
12th April 2007 02:35 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Sounds like a great date flick! "

Well if that is your date, Joey, I suggest you tell him to "bag it". He's got the AIDS. Have fun though!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)