ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIFFHARD APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
14th April 2007 08:01 PM
fireontheplatter they all know me
14th April 2007 10:48 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hey! It's the weekend! Shouldn't you be slammin' that hot young piece of ass you got over there?

Oh...sorry...forget I asked...

SNIGGLE!

14th April 2007 11:31 PM
pdog This cat looks evil!

15th April 2007 01:05 AM
sirmoonie I'll tell you people straight up - if it was me in Tianaman Square? There would be piss all over that Commie-made Chinkie tank, rusting the ball bearings up. I'm that good. Fuck, I'm that fucking bad.
15th April 2007 01:28 AM
LadyJane
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'll tell you people straight up - if it was me in Tianaman Square? There would be piss all over that Commie-made Chinkie tank, rusting the ball bearings up. I'm that good. Fuck, I'm that fucking bad.

I swear the God, Moonie, you are the most elusive poster to me, yet I am drawn to your posts....much like I am drawn to mini-bars............go fuckin figure.

Too bad the gooks WEREN't pissed on in Tianaman.

Can you just imagine howe those cold hearted fuckers would have responded?

shiver

lj
15th April 2007 01:37 AM
pdog Me Chinese me do crank, me go wee wee on your tank.
15th April 2007 11:32 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I thank you one and all. Thanks to FOTP for starting the thread. I expect to see many more replies on this thread and I think everyone who has not yet shown their appreciation for me needs to step up. I will be checking in periodically to check on the progress of this very important thread devoted entirely to me and only me.

Your ever so modest,

Riffy

i'll be sure to get right on that.....after my 12 pack
15th April 2007 12:53 PM
fireontheplatter theres 1 down
15th April 2007 01:06 PM
fireontheplatter 2 down
15th April 2007 01:27 PM
fireontheplatter 3 down
15th April 2007 01:45 PM
fireontheplatter 4 down
15th April 2007 02:21 PM
fireontheplatter 5
15th April 2007 02:25 PM
pdog Did you guys know... Riffy ended the cold war!
Yup!
He also is the person who came up with the Lotus stage idea...
15th April 2007 02:27 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:
Did you guys know... Riffy ended the cold war!
Yup!
He also is the person who came up with the Lotus stage idea...

NO SHIT!!!!
15th April 2007 02:33 PM
pdog Humans are the only species on earth that have face-to-face sex.
Riffy is said to be the reason why... I don't know what this means, but I appreciate it!
15th April 2007 02:35 PM
pdog Vikings used the skulls of their enemies as drinking vessels. Riffy contumues this practice, using the skulls of Jersey liberals as targets and year round home decorations.
15th April 2007 02:38 PM
pdog
Riffy is known as the human laxative, he literally scares the shit out of people.
15th April 2007 02:40 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:
Humans are the only species on earth that have face-to-face sex.
Riffy is said to be the reason why... I don't know what this means, but I appreciate it!

totally awesome dude.
15th April 2007 07:34 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
This cat looks evil!

Back OFF Man --- MY KITTY !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15th April 2007 08:12 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
pdog wrote:
This cat looks evil!

!!!!!!!
15th April 2007 08:16 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

!!!!!!!

omg........lol

is there a part 2 to this?
[Edited by fireontheplatter]
15th April 2007 08:16 PM
fireontheplatter 6
16th April 2007 07:38 AM
Maxlugar This bitch goes to 500 today!
16th April 2007 09:10 AM
LadyJane Jersey shore got belted but there was NO rain at all at Riffy's house.

Nor'easter even recognizes his greatness!!!!!!!!

LJ.
16th April 2007 09:19 AM
Riffhard I am thankfull that my appreciation thread is still alive and well. However, it has occurred to me that page 14 and the first half of page 15 has been mostly ham and egger posts. Which is to say that many of the posts on these last two pages has been all about post count,and not about actual appreciation of me. While I certainly appreciate the fact that some here are doing all they can to max this bitch out. I still think that some actual honest to God appreciation is the only way to honestly make the 500 mark count.

Let's put on those thinking caps folks! There are only about 50 posts left until this thread is topped out. Time to do a little soul searching here. What do you really appreciate about your pal Riffy? What has Riffy done to make your miserable lives just a little brighter? How could you best please Riffy today? Ask not what Riffy can do for you,but what you can do for Riffy!

50 something lousy fuckin' posts! You'd think a guy of my stature could get a little genuine fuckin' appreciation! Is that so hard?!

Thank you,
Riffy
16th April 2007 09:19 AM
Maxlugar His Force Field of Greatness protects any town he happens to be in. If only he had been in New Orleans during Katrina....
16th April 2007 09:25 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
His Force Field of Greatness protects any town he happens to be in. If only he had been in New Orleans during Katrina....

Bam! There it is! Leave it to a couple of genuine A-Listers to get this thread back on track. I thought I was witnessing a thread meltdown for the end of my appreciation thread. The humiliation that that would have caused is incalculable. Thank you two! You guys are deserving of a 500 post thread. I will start setting up an exploratory committee ASAP!

Riffy
16th April 2007 09:43 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I continue ....... CONTINUE to experience great difficulty sleeping at night

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16th April 2007 10:06 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Bam! There it is! Leave it to a couple of genuine A-Listers to get this thread back on track. I thought I was witnessing a thread meltdown for the end of my appreciation thread. The humiliation that that would have caused is incalculable. Thank you two! You guys are deserving of a 500 post thread. I will start setting up an exploratory committee ASAP!

Riffy

Yes pal, this is coming to a close in fashion justified a King!

Aside from the odd spammer or Communist lover, we'll get this done right.

16th April 2007 10:10 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

I admire Chairman Mao.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)