ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIFFHARD APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
4th April 2007 11:14 AM
Sway You got that right Riffhard! I have always enjoyed your posts. You are a ray of light around here.

4th April 2007 11:17 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Who the fuck died and made Stretch Pelosi Secretary of State?! The gall of this bitch to go to Syria of all places during a global war on terror. This just further illustrates the the very real fact that her type lives in a 9/10/01 mindset. There is no war on terror! Bush just made that up! If only Democrats were in power they could negotiate with these radical Islamists perhaps Mohammad and Co.would give up strapping bombs to their sons and daughters and beheading people at will. That sounds reasonable! I'm sure that they disavow their violent 1,000 year history if only Cankles Clinton and Stretch Pelosi could "have a chat" with them! Fucking ignorant naive fools! All of them have a Nevile Chamberlain complex!

Riffy

LOL! Yup.

Again, I wasn't trying to stir things up on your appreciation thread Riffy. Just thought I'd comment on this. Stupid dems!
4th April 2007 11:35 AM
Starbuck yes indeed. screw dialogue, let's get back to brute force. that always works!
4th April 2007 11:45 AM
glencar Riffy's the best! It's about time he got his own appreation thread!
4th April 2007 11:46 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
yes indeed. screw dialogue, let's get back to brute force. that always works!

Damn right! It's the only thing they listen to.

Again, not trying to stir things up here on what could be a beautiful thread.
4th April 2007 11:47 AM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

It's important that we conduct that dialogue with one voice. Nanny Pelosi is NOT a diplomat & she should not be conducting diplomacy. She's a hack & she should be hacking away!
4th April 2007 11:53 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's important that we conduct that dialogue with one voice. Nanny Pelosi is NOT a diplomat & she should not be conducting diplomacy. She's a hack & she should be hacking away!

4th April 2007 11:55 AM
glencar Here's another good one I just finished...Damn, effing cut & paste won't work! Anyway, Shut Up & Sing by Laura Ingraham is awesome.

4th April 2007 12:55 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Here's another good one I just finished...Damn, effing cut & paste won't work! Anyway, Shut Up & Sing by Laura Ingraham is awesome.

Yeah. That Laura knows her stuff. Love her.

You ever read the Bernie Goldberg books on Bias in the media? Great reading.

4th April 2007 01:08 PM
monkey_man Ahh Riffy you are greatly appreciated by me! Without you here, I wouldn't be able to confirm just how right my political beliefs are!

[Edited by monkey_man]
4th April 2007 01:22 PM
Maxlugar "Listen to me Joey...Joey?!....JOEY!!! Stop drooling and listen to me! You can't post OK? You don't have it. Copying and pasting other people's posts is lame. Joey? JOEY! Nurse, please come in and remove his feeding tube. I'm done."

[Edited by Maxlugar]
4th April 2007 01:44 PM
jb Has anyone seen Riffhard and "the great" Mark Levin in the same room???................................developing.
[Edited by jb]
4th April 2007 01:50 PM
Maxlugar Mark Levin
Jerry Seinfeld
Crusty the Clown
Steven Spielberg
David Lee Roth
4th April 2007 01:53 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Mark Levin
Jerry Seinfeld
Crusty the Clown
Steven Spielberg
David Lee Roth

I was 282 miles from Chicago this weekend. If it had only been last year, I could have made that Chicago Summit.
4th April 2007 01:53 PM
monkey_man There once was a speaker who met with Assad
The right winger's screamed it was a facade
The Brit sailors skipped out of Tehran
The Gulf is once again safe for Chevron
Terrorists still run free and plot in Riyadh
4th April 2007 01:54 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

I was 282 miles from Chicago this weekend. If it had only been last year, I could have made that Chicago Summit.

Well thank God you missed it.
Imagine the $$ you could have lost to "The Grifter".

LJ.
4th April 2007 01:58 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

Summiting is great.
4th April 2007 02:01 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Summiting is great.

I paid $169 for lunch with the Pug and his wife at Smith and Wilensky's on South Beach. My lunch was only $16.99.
4th April 2007 03:19 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

I paid $169 for lunch with the Pug and his wife at Smith and Wilensky's on South Beach. My lunch was only $16.99.

Next time you should have a picnic. Bring your own.
4th April 2007 04:27 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Next time you should have a picnic. Bring your own.

My Mom used to tell me I could ruin a niggers picnic.... and not in a good way!!!
4th April 2007 05:19 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:

My Mom used to tell me I could ruin a niggers picnic.... and not in a good way!!!

Your mother hated you!
4th April 2007 05:40 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Who the fuck died and made Stretch Pelosi Secretary of State?! The gall of this bitch to go to Syria of all places during a global war on terror. This just further illustrates the the very real fact that her type lives in a 9/10/01 mindset. There is no war on terror! Bush just made that up! If only Democrats were in power they could negotiate with these radical Islamists perhaps Mohammad and Co.would give up strapping bombs to their sons and daughters and beheading people at will. That sounds reasonable! I'm sure that they disavow their violent 1,000 year history if only Cankles Clinton and Stretch Pelosi could "have a chat" with them! Fucking ignorant naive fools! All of them have a Nevile Chamberlain complex!

Riffy

This thread is really taking shape.....Spot on Riffy
4th April 2007 07:36 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

Uhhh Neville...oops...I mean Bucky..what does this picture remind you of?

Because it reminds me a lot of this picture right here.

Do you see any similarities?

Hell,not even Neville had to get gut punched by the same enemy for three decades and suffer a 9/11 type event before he figured it out! Apparently Stretch Pelosi feels that she is the USA's newly appointed Queen of Diplomacy!

Wake up and smell the goddamned global Jihad fellas! It's only been brewing for decades now, and talking ain't gonna stop the teachings going on inside the heads of at least four generations of radical Islamofucks! Massive force,and I do mean massive force,not this PC "no collateral damage" bullshit, will get the idea into their heads real quick. When Mohammed and Jafar understand that we will forcibly remove entire cities from the world's maps with zero concern for civilian deaths then and only then will they start to figure things out. It sucks that it would habve to come to that but hey, we aren't the ones straping bombs to our children here are we?!

Riffy

4th April 2007 08:01 PM
Riffhard Oh for fuck's sake! God damned when will these useless idiots figure it out?! Ya talk about predictable! It's only too bad that Dems don't have as long a memory as Islam apparently does. They have forgotten all about that horrible day when 3000 Americans were murdered in cold blood a mere five years ago. Islam is killing for supposed transgressions that go back to the days of Saladin!

Riffy

No more GWOT, House committee decrees

By Rick Maze - Staff writer
Posted : Wednesday Apr 4, 2007 16:11:56 EDT

The House Armed Services Committee is banishing the global war on terror from the 2008 defense budget.

This is not because the war has been won, lost or even called off, but because the committee’s Democratic leadership doesn’t like the phrase.

A memo for the committee staff, circulated March 27, says the 2008 bill and its accompanying explanatory report that will set defense policy should be specific about military operations and “avoid using colloquialisms.”

The “global war on terror,” a phrase first used by President Bush shortly after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S., should not be used, according to the memo. Also banned is the phrase the “long war,” which military officials began using last year as a way of acknowledging that military operations against terrorist states and organizations would not be wrapped up in a few years.

Committee staff members are told in the memo to use specific references to specific operations instead of the Bush administration’s catch phrases. The memo, written by Staff Director Erin Conaton, provides examples of acceptable phrases, such as “the war in Iraq,” the “war in Afghanistan, “operations in the Horn of Africa” or “ongoing military operations throughout the world.”

“There was no political intent in doing this,” said a Democratic aide who asked not to be identified. “We were just trying to avoid catch phrases.”

Josh Holly, a spokesman for Rep. Duncan Hunter of California, the committee’s former chairman and now its senior Republican, said Republicans “were not consulted” about the change.

Committee aides, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said dropping or reducing references to the global war on terror could have many purposes, including an effort to be more precise about military operations, but also has a political element involving a disagreement over whether the war in Iraq is part of the effort to combat terrorism or is actually a distraction from fighting terrorists.

House Democratic leaders who have been pushing for an Iraq withdrawal timetable have talked about the need to get combat troops out of Iraq so they can be deployed against terrorists in other parts of the world, while Republicans have said that Iraq is part of the front line in the war on terror. Rep. Ike Skelton, D-Mo., the armed services committee chairman, has been among those who have complained that having the military tied up with Iraq operations has reduced its capacity to respond to more pressing problems, like tracking down al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden.

“This is a philosophical and political question,” said a Republican aide. “Republicans generally believe that by fighting the war on terror in Iraq, we are preventing terrorists from spreading elsewhere and are keeping them engaged so they are not attacking us at home.”

However, U.S. intelligence officials have been telling Congress that most of the violence in Iraq is the result of sectarian strife and not directly linked to terrorists, although some foreign insurgents with ties to terrorist groups have been helping to fuel the fighting.

“You have to wonder if this means that we have to rename the GWOT,” said a Republican aide, referring to the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal and the Global War on Terrorism Service Medals established in 2003 for service members involved, directly and indirectly, in military operations in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere in the world.

“If you are a reader of the Harry Potter books, you might describe this as the war that must not be named,” said another Republican aide. That is a reference to the fact that the villain in the Harry Potter series, Lord Voldemort, is often referred to as “he who must not be named” because of fears of his dark wizardry.

4th April 2007 08:03 PM
lotsajizz read the Constitution and tell me wherein it is provided that the Chief Executive has the power to declare 'war'...if shrub wants a 'war' declared, there is an American way to go about it....not the unAmerican way in which the current mess has been pursued....
4th April 2007 09:53 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
read the Constitution and tell me wherein it is provided that the Chief Executive has the power to declare 'war'...if shrub wants a 'war' declared, there is an American way to go about it....not the unAmerican way in which the current mess has been pursued....

You are a disgusting and small poster.

It is high time you stuck a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger.

What is taking you so long?

Your pal,

Maxy!
5th April 2007 12:34 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Uhhh Neville...oops...I mean Bucky..what does this picture remind you of?

Because it reminds me a lot of this picture right here.

Do you see any similarities?

One is a Guniea and one is a Hun? Wait, thats not a similarity. I gots it - they both lost a world war big time.
5th April 2007 02:13 AM
Starbuck a few remarks:

quote:
"Listen to me Joey...Joey?!....JOEY!!! Stop drooling and listen to me! You can't post OK? You don't have it. Copying and pasting other people's posts is lame. Joey? JOEY! Nurse, please come in and remove his feeding tube. I'm done."

that may very well be the funniest fucking thing i've ever read.

quote:
Massive force,and I do mean massive force,not this PC "no collateral damage" bullshit, will get the idea into their heads real quick. When Mohammed and Jafar understand that we will forcibly remove entire cities from the world's maps with zero concern for civilian deaths then and only then will they start to figure things out. It sucks that it would habve to come to that but hey, we aren't the ones straping bombs to our children here are we?!

seriously...you don't really believe this, now, do you? riffy? seriously? i don't really believe that you believe that. do you believe that? no. riffy? riffy, that quote right there makes cheney, rummy and wolfowitz look like placard carrying tree hugging liberals.

by that logic, all of the world's billion plus muslims should die because 19 men took out 3 thousand of our citizens.

5th April 2007 05:58 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

You are a disgusting and small poster.

Your pal,

Maxy!

translation...he can't answer the question

typical

things like the US Constitution mean little to his ilk

5th April 2007 07:22 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
a few remarks:

that may very well be the funniest fucking thing i've ever read.

Thanks Bucky.

I look forward to seeing it in re-runs on Joey posts for years to come.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)