ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIFFHARD APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th April 2007 02:06 PM
jb I appreciate Riffy....I also appreciate that we have two(2) strong ladies who will be running the country in 08..Madame Speaker Pelosi and Commander -in-Chief Hilary Clinton. God bless these two strong, intelligent, daughters of America!!!
6th April 2007 02:06 PM
glencar Maybe we can get Nanny Pelosi into one of those prisons? Just spitballing here...
6th April 2007 02:08 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
Maybe we can get Nanny Pelosi into one of those prisons? Just spitballing here...

Hey if it proves my point about cooperation between the US and Syria, I'm all for it!
6th April 2007 02:08 PM
glencar At last we agree!
6th April 2007 02:13 PM
jb O'Riley made an ass of himself once again last night...did you see the fake rage in his immigrant rant with Geraldo?
6th April 2007 02:16 PM
monkey_man I went to see Chappelle at a comedy club last night. . . no O' Reilly for me.
6th April 2007 02:24 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
O'Riley made an ass of himself once again last night...did you see the fake rage in his immigrant rant with Geraldo?

Yes, I just saw it on FOX. His fake outrage routine is getting old.
6th April 2007 02:28 PM
pdog It really sucks that so many patriotic americans don't care about all the money pissed away to corproations, who are mostly made up of hidden offshore accounts, and have zero loyalty to the USA.
Probably the same people with american flags on their foreign made cars, who scream support the troops, yet don't give a fuck about what happens to the mangled and broken soldiers coming home, physically and mentally injured. We contracted out that too!!!
6th April 2007 02:30 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
It really sucks that so many patriotic americans don't care about all the money pissed away to corproations, who are mostly made up of hidden offshore accounts, and have zero loyalty to the USA.
Probably the same people with american flags on their foreign made cars, who scream support the troops, yet don't give a fuck about what happens to the mangled and broken soldiers coming home, physically and mentally injured. We contracted out that too!!!

Give it a rest! Of course I'm outraged at offshoring our jobs. I'm also outraged by illegal immigrants & the Walter Reed mess. BTW I bought a Ford after my Honda died. Never again will I buy Japanese!
6th April 2007 02:32 PM
jb Blue, I am buying another Mercedes...I think I'll get the CLK 550 for the wifey.........................................
6th April 2007 02:33 PM
glencar Buy her a Caddy!
6th April 2007 02:34 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I just saw it on FOX. His fake outrage routine is getting old.

Didn't look fake to me.
6th April 2007 02:40 PM
glencar Well, I didn't catch his show last night so what they showed this afternoon was just the highlight which might not indicate what led up to it.
6th April 2007 02:41 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Didn't look fake to me.

C'mon...he is like Morton Downey Jr, and he routinue is getting old.
6th April 2007 02:43 PM
Maxlugar Geraldo was visibly shaking and red. They were giving it pretty loud to each other. O'Reilly was right, naturally. Illegal immigrant killed two girls in a car accident. It was heated! Great TV. Nothing can match the brilliance of O'Reilly and Hannity/Combs back to back.
6th April 2007 02:46 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Geraldo was visibly shaking and red. They were giving it pretty loud to each other. O'Reilly was right, naturally. Illegal immigrant killed two girls in a car accident. It was heated! Great TV. Nothing can match the brilliance of O'Reilly and Hannity/Combs back to back.

Try watching "Are you smarter than a five year old"
6th April 2007 02:49 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

C'mon...he is like Morton Downey Jr, and he routinue is getting old.

Watch the whole thing. This is anything but a Morton Downey-like sideshow. Please.

6th April 2007 02:54 PM
glencar Wow! Bill O was goaded into it but Jerry Rivers sure can spout nonsense. I did like his line about Lou Dobbs rescuing his dead career with illegal immigrants bashing...
[Edited by glencar]
6th April 2007 02:56 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow! Bill O was goaded into it but Jerry Rivers sure can spout nonsense. I did like his line about Lou Dobbs rescuing his dead career with illegal immigrants bashing...
[Edited by glencar]

Right. Geraldo enraged him. Anyone would go nuts after the crap he was spewing.
6th April 2007 02:56 PM
monkey_man Fer once his outrage seemed real
6th April 2007 02:58 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Fer once his outrage seemed real

Shark Fishing with me and Riffy this June, old pal?
6th April 2007 03:02 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Shark Fishing with me and Riffy this June, old pal?

I'll be on LI in Aug. . . no shark fishing for me, I surf! I don't catch them, they don't catch me! Bluefish, grouper mackerel I'm yer guy!
6th April 2007 03:43 PM
Highwire Rob Howe can I not appreciate?

I now officially have the PA licence plate, "RIFHARD" on my '94 Olds Ciera. If you see me in Pittsburgh region please honk!

I intend to treat ever multiplying rust spots on the car with lapping tongue stickers. Stones and the Art of Auto Maintenance

Thank you Riffhard.
6th April 2007 04:01 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Pelosi is a stupid bitch Riffy

misogyny personified
[Edited by lotsajizz]
6th April 2007 04:03 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Nothing can match the brilliance of O'Reilly and Hannity/Combs back to back.

....'cept maybe 'Barney' followed by 'Teletubbies'...
6th April 2007 04:03 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

mysogony personified

spelling stupidified!
6th April 2007 04:05 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

mysogony personified

Remember that time at band camp, you spelling nazi'd me?
6th April 2007 04:07 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

....'cept maybe 'Barney' followed by 'Teletubbies'...

Tear down your Tinky Winky poster, Mr. Metrocenter Blvd!
6th April 2007 04:12 PM
pdog We've got a Teletubbie doll here, the yellow named La La. We tied his antenae up all crazy today and called him Sanjaylala...

Really... We did...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
6th April 2007 04:16 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glencar wrote:
Do we have any idea when this will be?

I think there is some possibility that the film
will be presented at Cannes this year (late May).
Scorsese is scheduled to be there presenting a
masterclass on 5/27. (And our boys will
be somewhere in Europe/UK rehearsing for the tour?)

The film is still showing as "in post-production"
with no official release date.

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)