ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Pavillon D'Ermenonville - 22 September 1970
© Christian Simonpietri
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIFFHARD APPREATION THREAD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th April 2007 03:06 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Hey look, I don't want to start anything on Riffy's Appreciation thread, wouldn't be right, but I just have to say thanks to George W. Bush and the war in Iraq for keeping me safe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10th April 2007 03:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Hey look, I don't want to start anything on Riffy's Appreciation thread, wouldn't be right, but I just have to say thanks to George W. Bush and the war in Iraq for keeping me safe.

Thanks!

Now please, let's try and keep the politics out of this.

Maxy!

Fuax Gold, all blung, no bling!
10th April 2007 03:08 PM
Maxlugar Patience please!
10th April 2007 03:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Patience please!

I'm the definition of Patience, I've been waiting for a G n' R album for 12 years...
10th April 2007 03:14 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm the definition of Patience, I've been waiting for a G n' R album for 12 years...

Me too! Can't wait for that thing to hit the stores. It's gonna be great!

We'll get Riffy to spin it for us in total on a Friday Night Chatfest!

A-Listapalozza!
10th April 2007 03:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Damn, do I love Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And the Lesbians in Her pants.

Love 'em both.

Your post made this rocker delay his release!
10th April 2007 03:28 PM
jb Love her or hate her, she will be our commander and chief in 08, and as an American, you will respect the office.
[Edited by jb]
10th April 2007 03:29 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Maxlugar wrote:
Damn, do I love Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And the Lesbians in Her pants.

Love 'em both.

I demand this post be stricken from the record!
10th April 2007 03:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I demand this post be stricken from the record!

That's what Axl said!
10th April 2007 03:33 PM
monkey_man
quote:
jb wrote:
Love her or hate her, she will be our commander and chief in 08

This will leave Rudy time to open his "Free To Be Me And You" Revue.
10th April 2007 03:36 PM
pdog MM, hopefully, like me, you will vote for Rudy in the primaries, it will be fun to see him get the nod in his party. Nothing would make me happier than to watch the religous right (wrong) take a collective shit.
10th April 2007 03:36 PM
jb The true New Yorker knows full well what a fraud Guiliani is..ask a real hero, like a NYC fireman what this phony is all about. The true New Yorker understands very well why this man can never become President.
10th April 2007 03:38 PM
voodoopug Many find it humorous that he cannot even win over the vote/support of his own children!
10th April 2007 03:40 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Many find it humorous that he cannot even win over the vote/support of his own children!

The real New Yorker knows full well why he is a fraud, a divider, and someone who may not be trusted with the Presidency. Hillary will wipe him out, and the true New Yorker, will be happy.
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Many find it humorous that he cannot even win over the vote/support of his own children!

Probably has something to do with remembering who is the babies mommy!
Maxlugar Dems and libs are scared to death of the great Rudy Giuliani getting the nod.

I pray to God he gets it.

I will volunteer my scarce time to helping him.

Now please, stop with the politics!
10th April 2007 03:41 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Yeah. Like Reagan. Boy those bratty kids sure doomed him huh?

LOL!!!
10th April 2007 03:42 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Where's an alias poster when you need one?
10th April 2007 03:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Dems and libs are scared to death of the great Rudy Giuliani getting the nod.

I pray to God he gets it.

I will volunteer my scarce time to helping him.

The first step would be to wear a necklace with a framed picture of him as the pendant!
10th April 2007 03:43 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The first step would be to wear a necklace with a framed picture of him as the pendant!

That's sucker punch posting right there...
10th April 2007 03:43 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

That's more an "Internet Legend" thing.

Now back to Riffy!
10th April 2007 03:49 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
MM, hopefully, like me, you will vote for Rudy in the primaries, it will be fun to see him get the nod in his party. Nothing would make me happier than to watch the religous right (wrong) take a collective shit.

I have no clue who I'll vote for in the primaries but it won't be Rudy my friend. His policies while mayor were very disruptive for my family. You know how hard it is to drink a 40 outside of a bodega in NYC these days!!!
[Edited by monkey_man]
10th April 2007 03:53 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
You know how hard it is to drink a 40 outside of a bodega in NYC these days!!!

I don't... But I do remember some usher in the Garden getting all up in my business b/c he smelled pot smoke. I pulled out a pack of Kools and told him, if i was going to smoke it would be this, but i'm not allowed too, and I've been smelling pot smoke all night in my $500.00 dollar seat. Now let me watch the show! How far I've come from dropping acid in Tompkins Square Park to that, heh?
10th April 2007 03:55 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

I don't... But I do remember some usher in the Garden getting all up in my business b/c he smelled pot smoke. I pulled out a pack of Kools and told him, if i was going to smoke it would be this, but i'm not allowed too, and I've been smelling pot smoke all night in my $500.00 dollar seat. Now let me watch the show! How far I've come from dropping acid in Tompkins Square Park to that, heh?

Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was all my fault too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Pdog.

LJ.
10th April 2007 03:55 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

That's sucker punch posting right there...

That's not a sucker punch post. Asucker punch post would be someone photoshoping this pic into the Maxy keychain photo. . .
10th April 2007 03:57 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was all my fault too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Pdog.

LJ.

I love moments lke that, but the best moment was As Tears Go by...
10th April 2007 05:42 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
I get hard to Maxy posts!

10th April 2007 06:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

I don't... But I do remember some usher in the Garden getting all up in my business b/c he smelled pot smoke. I pulled out a pack of Kools and told him, if i was going to smoke it would be this, but i'm not allowed too, and I've been smelling pot smoke all night in my $500.00 dollar seat.

hey, sorry bout that
10th April 2007 07:36 PM
Riffhard This thread is really starting to take off and I thank you all for the love that you have shown to me. I also want to thank everyone who has kept politics out of this thread. There is no need to discuss politics! Like the fact that Reid and Pelosi have refused to meet with the President to discuss the bill that would give the troops in harm's way the resources that they need. Yet Stretch Pelosi has no problem flying to Syria against the wishes of said President to talk to our enemies. I am happy that these kinds of topics have been kept to a minimum in this thread.

Riffy
10th April 2007 07:42 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
This thread is really starting to take off and I thank you all for the love that you have shown to me. I also want to thank everyone who has kept politics out of this thread. There is no need to discuss politics! Like the fact that Reid and Pelosi have refused to meet with the President to discuss the bill that would give the troops in harm's way the resources that they need. Yet Stretch Pelosi has no problem flying to Syria against the wishes of said President to talk to our enemies. I am happy that these kinds of topics have been kept to a minimum in this thread.

Riffy

God bless you Riffy! As you can see, I have tried my best to keep this thread free and clear of the BS that comes along with politics. This is your thread!

How about that Pelosi though, huh? What a God-damned communist.

Anyway, I raise my glass to your Appreciation Thread. Long overdue, pal!

Maxy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)