ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Fin Costello with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2007 European tour !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
12th March 2007 02:42 PM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Funny !!!!!

Angiegirl ---- You are much loved by Joey

12th March 2007 03:12 PM
jb Joey: "The 24kt post".
12th March 2007 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey: "The 24kt post".

Josh .............................

You definitely have what they call ' the posting gene ' .

Word .

Absolute !
12th March 2007 03:35 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Gazza wrote:

The story mentions theatre/club shows such as the Paradiso in Amsterdam

I am so there!
12th March 2007 03:36 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Josh .............................

You definitely have what they call ' the posting gene ' .

Word .

Absolute !

And you, my friend, have what they call "loose bowels"!!!!
12th March 2007 03:39 PM
glencar I had a spastic colon!
12th March 2007 03:39 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I had a spastic colon!

You need anti-kolonic medication to slow down the process?
12th March 2007 04:31 PM
glencar No, I just watch not to eat too many spicy things. No coffee, no garlic, no jalapenos.
12th March 2007 04:32 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, I just watch not to eat too many spicy things. No coffee, no garlic, no jalapenos.

Yeah me too, it's a bitch!
12th March 2007 04:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, I just watch not to eat too many spicy things. No coffee, no garlic, no jalapenos.

I've been asking around but none of the stores here carry "Mad Anthony Hot Sauce"

I think its only available in Tijuana
12th March 2007 04:39 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:

I eat almost nothing but hot and spicy things. Jalapeno Pizza with Crushed Red Peppers (right out of my mom's garden) is one of my favorite foods.
12th March 2007 04:39 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

And you, my friend, have what they call "loose bowels"!!!!

12th March 2007 04:47 PM
glencar
quote:
Dan wrote:

I eat almost nothing but hot and spicy things. Jalapeno Pizza with Crushed Red Peppers (right out of my mom's garden) is one of my favorite foods.

That would fry my stomach!
12th March 2007 04:47 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Dan wrote:

Dan,

Can you confirm this? Is this the typical Manowar fan?

quote:
mojoman wrote:
Bear:

A Bear is a large, burly homosexual man who likes to punish and sodomize smaller men called "man slaves" or just "slaves" for short. Bears typically are into motorcycles(Biker Bears) Tools and fixing things, Hunting and fishing, sports and anything else rugged and manly really. Bears can't really be called gay, they are just so manly that they don't like women. Bears tend to almost ALWAYS have shaved heads and big beards, they tend to dress in leather jackets, flanel shirts, jeans and anyother manly attire. Bears typically listen to hard rock and old school Metal like Motorhead, Judas Priest, Manowar and Slayer ect. A good example of what a typical bear looks like would be Kerry King of slayer

12th March 2007 05:00 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Dan,

Can you confirm this? Is this the typical Manowar fan?

I don't know any Manowar fans. Do you?
12th March 2007 05:01 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
That would fry my stomach!

The pain just started creeping in in the last few months. Yet I still can't stop.
13th March 2007 12:36 PM
Gazza thanks to Voodookeef on IORR for the link...

Rolling Stones to hold gig in Bucharest on July 14

Long-lasting rumors have turned true: rock veterans Rolling Stones will hold a concert in Bucharest on July 14 this year, at the invitation of a Romanian mobile telephony company, music industry sources confirmed for HotNews.ro. It would be one of the major music events to be hosted by the Romanian capital this year along with the B’Estival festival in late June-early July.

Rumors have been circulating that Rolling Stones would hold a free-for-all gig in the vicinity of the House of the People in downtown Bucharest somewhere in the spring.

Vodafone Romania was behind several major gigs featuring Western music idols last year, including Depeche Mode and Shakira.

If officially confirmed for July 14, the Rolling Stones concert would come just two weeks after the city’s first major music festival, B’Estival, starring Marilyn Manson, Alice Cooper, Morcheeba, Wu-Tang Clan and Pink among others.

http://english.hotnews.ro/press_review.htm

13th March 2007 02:19 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
thanks to Voodookeef on IORR for the link...

Rolling Stones to hold gig in Bucharest on July 14

Long-lasting rumors have turned true: rock veterans Rolling Stones will hold a concert in Bucharest on July 14 this year, at the invitation of a Romanian mobile telephony company, music industry sources confirmed for HotNews.ro. It would be one of the major music events to be hosted by the Romanian capital this year along with the B’Estival festival in late June-early July.

Rumors have been circulating that Rolling Stones would hold a free-for-all gig in the vicinity of the House of the People in downtown Bucharest somewhere in the spring.

Vodafone Romania was behind several major gigs featuring Western music idols last year, including Depeche Mode and Shakira.

If officially confirmed for July 14, the Rolling Stones concert would come just two weeks after the city’s first major music festival, B’Estival, starring Marilyn Manson, Alice Cooper, Morcheeba, Wu-Tang Clan and Pink among others.

http://english.hotnews.ro/press_review.htm

When is this tour to start? How many dates? When will they return to NA?
13th March 2007 02:47 PM
erikjjf
quote:
jb wrote:

June.
20-30 shows.
2008-2009, maybe.
13th March 2007 02:52 PM
jb
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

June.
20-30 shows.
2008-2009, maybe.

Hello Erik.........thanks for the details...
13th March 2007 03:52 PM
glencar Erik, where will Stones be Aug 16-19? TIA!
13th March 2007 03:57 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
13th March 2007 03:58 PM
glencar I need to renew next year!
13th March 2007 03:59 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

I have filled out my renewal form and just may grace your continent if I am not afraid to fly this summer...
glencar Gazza, when are the Portugal dates? I might like a visit/summit there!
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I have filled out my renewal form and just may grace your continent if I am not afraid to fly this summer...

Fly through JFK!
13th March 2007 04:00 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Fly through JFK!

They have direct from Fort Lauderdale now....I could take British Air or American!!!
13th March 2007 04:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gazza, when are the Portugal dates? I might like a visit/summit there!

Portugal got a show last year, so I dont think they'll get one in 2007.

Spain was 0/4 in 2006, so that might be the place to be. I recommend Barcelona. (never been to Madrid myself, though)

If I knew the dates I'd post them - or at least say that Ive been told what they are but asked not to do so, if that was the case. I'm absolutely amazed what little has leaked out. Even the press conference mooted for Thursday isnt confirmed, and various band and crew members dont seem to know much, other than there WILL be a tour and that they'll be rehearsing from May.

Latest rumours suggest a show in Dublin is a strong possibility. Per one of the Dutch sites, the show in that country may be in Nijmegen and not the much-criticised Amsterdam ArenA.
13th March 2007 04:06 PM
jb Thanks Gazza..sorry about Beckham leaving for US.
13th March 2007 04:13 PM
Gazza Thank fuck!

(BTW, he left Spain for the US and I dont happen to be English - but thanks anyway)
[Edited by Gazza]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)