ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Fin Costello with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2007 European tour !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
22nd March 2007 12:26 PM
FotiniD
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I didnt hear the list at all as I got home late. Im sure there'll be extra shows anyway, there always are

There'd better. I'm COMPLETELY pissed.
I had my eyes glued on the screen and earphones on. No Athens. I kept seeing countries closer and closer to Greece thinking, "oh now they'll announce it" but nothing.
Gazza barcelona June 21
SweetVirginia That dumb ass interrupted Mick when he was listing the shows that will be on the 4-DVD set. He only got Austin & Rio out before that jackass started asking him other stuff.

Saint Sway for those that missed it...

22nd March 2007 12:29 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
how do you get to send a question?

Probably through an already closed topic on their forum or something.
22nd March 2007 12:29 PM
Mr Jimmy gottorollme: it mentioned it will be archived so you can watch it later so i guess that's better than nothing

gazza: seems that only "official" press can ask questions hence the "press log in" that doesn't work for us
22nd March 2007 12:30 PM
Gazza 27 shows mentioned.

there'll be more than that im sure
22nd March 2007 12:32 PM
jb Really corny press conference in my opinion...lacked the fun we saw when the whole band was together....Came off like a low budget informercial...also, terribly short haircut for Mick...
[Edited by jb]
22nd March 2007 12:38 PM
SweetVirginia Legacy presales for several shows begin tomorrow.
[Edited by SweetVirginia]
22nd March 2007 12:40 PM
throbby Yeah, but it's gonna be "a really great tour".

absolutely fantastic weather

new setlists every show

22nd March 2007 12:41 PM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
Yeah, but it's gonna be "a really great tour".

new setlists every show

That was truly a low point for us in the know.....are you going to Europe Throbby? If so, why?
GotToRollMe Seems to be an issue with my media player. I've gotta run now but hopefully when I get back later I'll be able to watch it.

Fotini, hang in there. I'm sure they'll play Athens. If they only announced 27 dates today, they're bound to add on more later.

Damn, wish I could hang around. See yuz later.
Saint Sway
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Legacy presales for several shows begin tomorrow.

please double check your credit card statements to make sure you havent been automatically billed by rs.com
22nd March 2007 12:42 PM
jb
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Seems to be an issue with my media player. I've gotta run now but hopefully when I get back later I'll be able to watch it.

Fotini, hang in there. I'm sure they'll play Athens. If they only announced 27 dates today, they're bound to add on more later.

Damn, wish I could hang around. See yuz later.

They will add shows depending on sales....I think the 27 number is realistic # given the demand.
22nd March 2007 12:43 PM
LadyJane
quote:
throbby wrote:
Yeah, but it's gonna be "a really great tour".

new setlists every show

Did I not post yesterday that he'd say just that???

Weak effort, imo.

Just not the same as having the whole Band present.

I am sooooooooo mad that Athens was not announced. Hang tough, Fotini!

LJ.
22nd March 2007 12:45 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Did I not post yesterday that he'd say just that???

Weak effort, imo.

Just not the same as having the whole Band present.

I am sooooooooo mad that Athens was not announced. Hang tough, Fotini!

LJ.

It was a weak effort LJ!!! Also, kidding aside, Mick and Keith's lack of friendship really came through..
22nd March 2007 12:47 PM
FotiniD I was on the phone with friend and RO member Kiriakos and we analyzed all the possibilities...

If they're gonna play Athens, they'll probably do it close to the Italian gig. But is there an opening there? I need to read the dates and check.

Very slight chance of an August gig. Athens is more or less a dead city most days of August.

Perhaps a bunch of new dates in September?

I'm so, so, so pissed.
22nd March 2007 12:53 PM
throbby Hey JB!

No European shows for me this summer. Not enough time these days.

Wasn't "a really great show" Ed Sullivan's trademark intro ?
22nd March 2007 12:53 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

If they're gonna play Athens, they'll probably do it close to the Italian gig. But is there an opening there? I need to read the dates and check.

My fingers are crossed for you, girl. They play El Ejido on 30 June, then Rome on 6 July. Maybe Athens will be in between those two shows??!!

Hope so.

22nd March 2007 12:55 PM
Jacques We need Athens for Fotini. !!!!!!!!

Sure they'll do it
22nd March 2007 12:58 PM
The Wick
quote:
jb wrote:

I thought you were pissed because I thought you were from the West end of London and Joey thought the Wick!!!!

Eh? What are you on about? Keep me out of this .
jb
quote:
The Wick wrote:

Eh? What are you on about? Keep me out of this .

LadyJane Fotini is a beautiful WOMAN, jb!!!

LJ.
22nd March 2007 12:59 PM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
Hey JB!

No European shows for me this summer. Not enough time these days.

Wasn't "a really great show" Ed Sullivan's trademark intro ?

Larry "Bud" Melman died yesterday!!! Dude was funny....
22nd March 2007 01:02 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ow great, no FOS in Nijmegen.
22nd March 2007 01:04 PM
Gazza
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
I was on the phone with friend and RO member Kiriakos and we analyzed all the possibilities...

Very slight chance of an August gig. Athens is more or less a dead city most days of August.

Perhaps a bunch of new dates in September?

I'm so, so, so pissed.

Theres a window there for a show on July 11 or 12. I think it'll take place OK because they'll just be back from a week off prior to Rome and I doubt there'll be another break so soon

I think its down to either Athens or Zagreb. I'd guess Athens as there's two Yugoslavian shows already.

London will be the last stop I believe, but I'd expect extra UK arena shows after the 21st. I DONT think it'll go into September though.
[Edited by Gazza]
22nd March 2007 01:06 PM
jb Can someone post the 27 venues with dates, opening acts, and venue info...thanks .
22nd March 2007 01:08 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
Can someone post the 27 venues with dates, opening acts, and venue info...thanks .

http://novogate.com/board/968/235473-1.html

22nd March 2007 01:22 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

http://novogate.com/board/968/235473-1.html

Thanks...many shows in Spain!!! Where are they playing in London?
22nd March 2007 01:28 PM
Mr Jurkka I read thath in finland theyr going to make a bigger stage by making a somekind of Catwalk and there is seats even on the field.? Is this only in Scandinavia or in Finland or on whole tour?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)