ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Fin Costello with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2007 European tour !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
5th March 2007 04:29 AM
Jacques Hi everybody
On Nostalgie French radio broadcast this morning 10:20 Paris time.
Even it's not still official, it would be in a few days, the Rolling Stones are ready for a new 2007 European Tour. Confirmed the Stade de France is booked for June 16th.

Quite GREAT
5th March 2007 04:39 AM
Gazza Merci beaucoup, Jacques

Did they say it would be confirmed/announced in a few days?
5th March 2007 04:52 AM
Jacques They said it will be official (did not precize the kind of annoucement) in a few days, but they did not speak about Wednesday as the rumour is.
5th March 2007 05:08 AM
Gazza Great. Thanks. I'd heard from another much respected and well connected RO member late last week that there was rumours of an imminent press conference or tour announcement, so as it didnt happen then, some time this week makes sense.
5th March 2007 05:46 AM
Jacques From Giovanni of The World Is Stones

"Belgian newspaper today. Stones to tour this summer.
Also Belgium. No date yet though".

TWIS
The World Is Stones

Source IORR IORR
5th March 2007 07:26 AM
egon I need to call my bank

And renew my 10 memeberships with RS.SCUM

Maybe even stand on a few streetcorners at night;
who knows what that might bring me...
5th March 2007 07:31 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
egon wrote:
I need to call my bank

And renew my 10 memeberships with RS.SCUM

Maybe even stand on a few streetcorners at night;
who knows what that might bring me...

Get to work, Buddy...whatever it takes....
And by the way......Where are we gonna meet for Guinness?
5th March 2007 10:17 AM
Joey

I am now so excited that I am typing this with my penis ................................

..... and nipples
5th March 2007 10:57 AM
fireontheplatter great news
i just love sitting at the computer watching the songs come up...the next best thing
i am hoping someone will be able to post the song list.
galavanting around europe seeing these guys is a bit to rich for my blood

everybody say ow
5th March 2007 11:09 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
great news
i just love sitting at the computer watching the songs come up...the next best thing
i am hoping someone will be able to post the song list.
galavanting around europe seeing these guys is a bit to rich for my blood

everybody say ow

I've gotta dig out my galavanting shoes...
5th March 2007 03:51 PM
riffkeither Les Stones passeront deux fois en France cet été, d'abord à Paris, au Stade de France, le 16 juin, puis à Lyon, au stade Gerland, le 17 juillet.
L'information est là, mais nous ne sommes pas à l'abri d'éventuels changements, ces dates n'étant pas encore officiellement confirmées.

Au total, plus d'une quinzaine de dates semble prévues pour cet été, en Italie, Espagne, Belgique, Roumanie ou encore en Croatie, on parle même du Festival de l'Ile de Wight, le 10 juin.

Une conférence de presse doit avoir lieu avant le 30 mars, pour confirmer ces dates.

25 mars 2007 - Keith Richards au Hall Of Fame '07

5th March 2007 03:52 PM
riffkeither the link sorry !!!

http://www.sympathyforthedevils.com/
5th March 2007 06:08 PM
Gazza
quote:
riffkeither wrote:
Les Stones passeront deux fois en France cet été, d'abord à Paris, au Stade de France, le 16 juin, puis à Lyon, au stade Gerland, le 17 juillet.
L'information est là, mais nous ne sommes pas à l'abri d'éventuels changements, ces dates n'étant pas encore officiellement confirmées.

Au total, plus d'une quinzaine de dates semble prévues pour cet été, en Italie, Espagne, Belgique, Roumanie ou encore en Croatie, on parle même du Festival de l'Ile de Wight, le 10 juin.

Une conférence de presse doit avoir lieu avant le 30 mars, pour confirmer ces dates.

25 mars 2007 - Keith Richards au Hall Of Fame '07

Rough translation:

The Stones will play two shows in France this summer, first of all in Paris at the Stade De France on 16 June, then in Lyon at the Stade Gerland on 17 July.

The information is there, but is subject to change, as these dates have not been officially confirmed.

In total, more than 15 dates appear to be planned for this summer, in Italy, Spain, Belgium, Romania or in Croatia, and there is also talk of the Isle of Wight festival on June 10

A press conference will take place prior to 30 March to confirm these dates
5th March 2007 06:13 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

In total, more than 15 dates appear to be planned for this summer, in Italy, Spain, Belgium, Romania or in Croatia, and there is also talk of the Isle of Wight festival on June 10

A press conference will take place prior to 30 March to confirm these dates

What about Russia ?! ...... St Petersburg ?! ... Kiev ?!
5th March 2007 06:16 PM
pdog If I got to Europe, which show should I go to?
Where is everyone from here going to meet up?
5th March 2007 06:42 PM
Gazza Pointless speculating at the minute until the dates are confirmed. Personally speaking, I prefer to go to cities where you can make a holiday out of it or do a bit of sightseeing too (which is why my 3 'foreign' trips last year were New York, Berlin and a nice long weekend in Nice on the French Riviera)

If they play London, I would imagine that would be the biggest 'meeting place' - it appeared to be the case last year, but you'll have parties in most places. As is the case with the US shows, they tend to involve people from various sites and of course in Europe there are Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish, German and Scandinavian sites etc as well as the IORR one which is more cosmopolitan and would have more folks from the UK - and of course this place and Shidoobee

And the announcement will be a long time before 30th March. Strong rumours that it will be this week. Expect the tour to start early June and run into August.

[Edited by Gazza]
5th March 2007 06:48 PM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:

St Petersburg was on the list for last year, so maybe it'll happen this year.

Kiev is in The Ukraine. You might get shot for calling them Russians!

If theyre playing that big show in Bucharest (rumoured to be a free gig), I would imagine that will be the only show in that part of Eastern Europe.
[Edited by Gazza]
5th March 2007 07:08 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Expect the tour to start early June and run into August.

i really do hope they come back to the n eastern us sea board in th Fall sometime. my credit card may just about be paid off by that point.

everybody say ow
5th March 2007 07:12 PM
Lazy Bones shit, I gotta get over there...
5th March 2007 07:29 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Joey wrote:

Kiev is NOT and NEVER will be 'Russian'!!!!

5th March 2007 07:44 PM
Flairville Can't wait now! Hopefully we'll know for sure by the end of the week. Cabbage Patch anyone?
5th March 2007 08:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

i really do hope they come back to the n eastern us sea board in th Fall sometime. my credit card may just about be paid off by that point.

everybody say ow

There's no indications they'll be back in the US this year
6th March 2007 04:53 AM
egon
quote:
pdog wrote:
If I got to Europe, which show should I go to?
Where is everyone from here going to meet up?

If you come to Europe, you'll be in my corner!
6th March 2007 05:56 AM
Jeep A show in Lyons on july 17th 2007 isn't realistic IMHO.

Genesis have a show in the same place, Gerland Stadium, scheduled on july 12 th 2007.
Genesis stage 'll be dismantled only on july 13th.

It takes 6 days to build the Bigger Bang stage.
Is it possible to do the work in only 3 days ?
6th March 2007 06:51 AM
Gazza Possibly - its already been indicated that theyre using a different stage set-up for this summer. I would imagine that as its only going to be used for this tour, it wouldnt be as lavish as the one we've been more familiar with over the last 18 months
6th March 2007 07:52 AM
jaymze With all this tour talk....God I hope they announce summit soon!!!
6th March 2007 07:59 AM
venturini Well we just have to pick up the passport and let's rock!
6th March 2007 11:10 AM
Joey
quote:
venturini wrote:
Well we just have to pick up the passport and let's rock!

Amen !!!!

BEST STONES YET !!!!!!!!
6th March 2007 11:45 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Possibly - its already been indicated that theyre using a different stage set-up for this summer. I would imagine that as its only going to be used for this tour, it wouldnt be as lavish as the one we've been more familiar with over the last 18 months

The South American cheapo one?
6th March 2007 12:01 PM
Gazza a "new" concept, it said in a newspaper story a few weeks ago, so I assume its not that one.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)