ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

One month ago! Enmore Theatre – Sydney February 18, 2003
By Masoudi

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 1 aka Donīt stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-18-03 07:07 PM
Monkey Woman Luxury, you're welcome! Best way to spend a cold, depressing day: peek at some Glimmer Twins pictures.
02-18-03 07:15 PM
LadyJane The photos from the Enmore show weren't displaying at the office. OMG--Look at those arms on Mick!! Jaglicious!! Jaglicious, I say!!

Hey Throbby, are you still shoveling and/or chopping firewood?? We miss your presence here today!!

Thanks again, MW. I can't stop staring at the black and white pic of the boys featuring a shirtless Mick. Look at that face! Absolutely gorgeous!!

LadyJ.
02-18-03 07:23 PM
Monkey Woman I'm honored, LJ.
02-18-03 07:46 PM
icydanger nice pics
glimmer times then
and now ...music going strong
i love that blue

02-18-03 08:18 PM
Monkey Woman OK, Mick-worship time
We sure need it in these troubled days...

And praises to Stoneslib for the pic.
02-18-03 09:07 PM
throbby Hey Monkey Woman, thanks for posting the photos. I really like Keith's look at the Enmore. He must be listening to you girls.

Lady Jane, all done with my chores now.
02-18-03 09:21 PM
Boomhauer WHoa! Who's on the screen behind Mick?
02-19-03 05:27 AM
luxury1 Yeah--Keith looks pretty cool at the Enmore. I have consistently liked Ronnie's look this tour--tight jeans and a faded out tight T-shirt or tank top--and I like his chain belt or black studded belt better than Keith's silver sparkly sash-thing ( He just needs Max's Snow Prince Wand to complete the outfit!)And since we are on the "look thread", (I have already reported this most fascinating news on the ENmore thread, but it bears repeating)Mick has cut off the sleeves on his Jagger T at this show. I have an image of him (tacked on the wall near my computer) wearing it at an earlier gig, and the sleeves are longer--regular T-shirt length. He be showin off those arms, baby,-work it Mick.
[Edited by luxury1]
02-19-03 07:56 AM
LadyJane
quote:
throbby wrote;

Lady Jane, all done with my chores now.

Glad to see you're okay, Throbby. I was a tad worried about you when I read your "Nicholsonian" (as in Jack ala "The Shining") post re the weather. I was about to commission a rescue party!! LOL.

The boys look great in OZ! More pictures please!!!

LadyJ.
PS Lux, I read your comment about following the tour on-line and I couldn't agree more! Only problem is I can't stay off of this damn Board. My Hubby is sick of me "hogging" the computer at home and I'm a little worried about the ladies in my office turning me in to the boss! Oh, what these Rolling Stones do to me!!!
[Edited by LadyJane]
02-19-03 04:54 PM
LadyJane Good for you, Lux! I'm curious--what CD's got your housecleaning juices flowing??

I think you deserve a visual treat for all of your hard physical labor!!

Where is everybody, today?? No Throbby, or Monkey Woman or Moonisup to give us our daily dose! LadyJane is very sad!!

Maybe, they think we overdosed on yesterday's smorgasboard!!

LadyJ.
02-19-03 05:51 PM
luxury1 Who said anything about housecleaning juices???
02-19-03 06:03 PM
LadyJane [quote]luxury1 wrote:
Who said anything about housecleaning juices???
[/quote

It was sheer boredom, wasn't it???

Shame on me. The words housecleaning and juices really don't belong in the same sentence, do they? But I could think of a few other activities to associate with juice, juices and juicy!!!

LOL!!

LadyJ.
02-19-03 06:05 PM
luxury1 LadyJ--you are gonna get me and you in trouble!!
02-19-03 06:15 PM
LadyJane I just don't know when to keep my mouth shut!! Don't worry, Luxy, I'll take all the blame!! Call it--Stones withdrawal coupled with the mid February, can't take anymore snow blues!!

LadyJ.
02-19-03 06:32 PM
Boomhauer Dang.....now I see what's going on...

02-19-03 06:59 PM
Moonisup better late then never

[Edited by Moonisup]
02-19-03 07:02 PM
parmeda Whoa! Hold the bus!!!!

...and take a look at that ass!

Thanks Rik
02-19-03 08:09 PM
LadyJane Now if Mick would just stand up in that bathtub............
That just might send all of us into a coma!!!!

Thank you Rik!! We really appreciate the eye candy

LadyJ.
02-20-03 04:00 AM
Moonisup the icing on the cake:

02-20-03 05:12 AM
luxury1 My he's got big feet, don't he?
(this photo made me cringe)
02-20-03 06:55 AM
LadyJane WTF?? Where did you find this one, Rik? I've never seen anything like it! I dunno..........as much as I'd love to play in the sand with Mick, he must shed the silver trunks. A tad too "Freddy Mercury"!! I'd love to hear Keith's comments on this one!! LOL

Thanks Rik! This is a true original!!

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
02-20-03 01:25 PM
Monkey Woman LJ, your wishes on the thread "some pix" are granted!

The main offenders

The cherry picker (yummy)

And... making some adjustments!

02-20-03 01:38 PM
LadyJane Thank you my genie, MW!! My wish was granted so quickly. Now, could you send me a million dollars??!!

Oh the Cherry Picker days. Tattoo You Tour 1981-82. What great memories!!

LadyJ.

02-20-03 03:46 PM
Pattie

I wanna sleep with Mick!

There I said it

02-20-03 03:48 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Pattie wrote:

I wanna sleep with Mick!

There I said it

oh well, what a surprise
02-20-03 03:50 PM
Pattie

hmmmmprf
02-21-03 12:30 AM
parmeda
quote:
Pattie wrote:
I wanna sleep with Mick!

There I said it

Sleep all you want, my dear...
I, on the other hand, would rather be RAVISHED, LOL!

(Pattie, LOOK at my avitar!)
02-21-03 08:21 AM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Sleep all you want, my dear...
I, on the other hand, would rather be RAVISHED, LOL!

(Pattie, LOOK at my avitar!)

Parm, you just made my morning!! LOL Priceless comment! Between your words and SIA's review of Enmore, I'm feeling very good!!

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
02-21-03 10:09 AM
Boomhauer Looks like Mick had to shuffle his sack back into place...figures, us guys usually have to do that..in PRIVATE. lol

I bet his hand didn't smell that good after that, either..

02-21-03 10:28 AM
parmeda
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
figures, us guys usually have to do that..in PRIVATE. lol

I don't know Boom...
Bring me out to a ballgame and watch me twitch, LMAO!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST