ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

One month ago! Enmore Theatre – Sydney February 18, 2003
By Masoudi

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 1 aka Donīt stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
03-02-03 07:38 AM
Monkey Woman LJ, I'm honoured!
That awesome pic is from the Diary Of A Studio Owner, by Gilbert Scott Markle:
http://www.studiowner.com/main.asp
Click on 'Tattoo Me' on the left-hand column for his account of the weeks of rehearsing put in by the Rolling Stones at his farm-cum-studio prior to the 1981 American tour.

The actual image is here:
http://www.studiowner.com/images/miccon81.jpg

There are other pics of Mick, Keith, Ronnie... And Gil Markle himself, who wasn't bad looking either!
03-03-03 02:43 AM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Hey Lux--How 'bout that Parmeda! She drops a bomb on us then keeps us waiting??

Parmy where are you??? You need to SPILL!!!

LOL

LadyJ.

Sorry Girls...duty called and I had to run.

There were three times I caught Mick 'cop-a-feel'......*sighs*
The first time was in '81. The song was SHE'S SO COLD...but I wasn't 'cold' after seeing THAT happen when he sang "Put your hand on the heat..." Honest to God, I just about went numb. It seemed like his hand was in those pants FOREVER.
The second time was in '95. The song was MISS YOU. When Mick got to the line, right off the bat mind you, "I've been holding out so long...", yeah, he held it all right! I was speechless, a rare occurence, but it does happen occationally.
The last time was just this past January. The song was HONKY TONK WOMAN. And the funny thing that happened was one of my sons was looking through his binoculars when Mick decided to 'grope'. My son just about died, LMAO! He yanked the binoculars off of his face so fast, his jaw dropped and he whipped his head towards me and said, "Ma...he's a fag! He just grabbed himself in front of EVERYBODY!" I think my child has been tramatized...he talks about THAT happening each time anyone mentions The Stones within an ear-shot of him. I've talked to him many times since then and have convinced him that Mick's not a fag for doing THAT.

Yeah, those songs have a totally different meaning to me whenever I hear them now...and please, keep those pics coming! They're great and I love them!!!
03-03-03 08:15 AM
Boomhauer

"Let's see here...'Females from RO message board looking for a date with a SW male, preferibly a lead singer from the 'Greatest Rock n' Roll band in history'..."

03-03-03 10:10 AM
LadyJane Welcome back Parmy! You missed a lot of fun here on Friday afternoon and evening!!

I'm LMAO reading your recollections of Mick touching himself. Your attention and recollection of details is extraordinary!

Your poor son!! That is hilarious! I thought you were gonna say that he was looking through the binoculars, saw Mick, and then you grabbed said binoculars to the point of choking your child!! LOL.

Sir Mick a pervert? Nah....Well......Nah!!

LadyJ.
PS. Boom your photo just made my day. Absolutely perfect!!

03-03-03 10:23 AM
LadyJane Speaking of the young and impressionable.....My very first Stones concert ('75 Tour of the Americas) at age 15 and this image is forever burned in my memory!!

LadyJ.
03-03-03 11:37 AM
parmeda Boom...that is too fuckin' funny!
03-03-03 11:44 AM
LadyJane Hey Parmy, how 'bout that Boom? He is the best!!

No comments about my "pic" of the day???? I was prepared for one of your zippy remarks!!

LadyJ.
03-03-03 11:49 AM
parmeda If jb's monster looks anything like this pic...we'll have LOTS to talk about later!
03-03-03 11:58 AM
LadyJane Wooohaaaaa!!

Now that's the kind of remark I live for, Shecky!!

LMAO.

LadyJ.
03-03-03 12:16 PM
Boomhauer

"Hey. Wanna, ya know, do it?"

I'm sure the women here will take you up on your offer.

03-03-03 12:37 PM
throbby Just wanted to be post # 400 on a very cool thread. More pictures coming soon.
03-03-03 01:13 PM
parmeda Please hurry, Throbby!
My over-active glands are going through a dry spell as I type!
03-03-03 01:23 PM
LadyJane My God, you are insatiable aren't ya, Parmy?

I'm just out of a very cold shower over Boom's latest pic!! Look at him leaning against that brick wall? All pouty and lonely..............looking for that one woman, a woman over age 25, I mean over 30, I mean over 40 to understand and appreciate him!!

Damn, the hell with the cold shower, I'm just gonna fill the bathtub with ice!!

LadyJ.
03-03-03 05:00 PM
Monkey Woman Maybe we should join the Mick-addicts Anonymous

Thanks to Cindy at http://www.ilovemickjagger.com
03-04-03 10:53 AM
telecaster Do your husbands know about this thread?

I have learned more about the female mind on this thread
than in 25 years of practical experience

03-04-03 12:23 PM
LadyJane
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Do your husbands know about this thread?

Tele-Do you think we might have to publish this thread as a primer for all males?? Perhaps a required reading for all male high school students!! LOL.

LadyJ.
BTW, My Husband knows all about this thread. He knew when he proposed, that the Stones were part of the package!! Luckily, for me, he's a fan!!
03-04-03 12:56 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Do your husbands know about this thread?

Yes Tele, LOL...
My hubby knows what makes me 'tick'...

Does he use it to his advantage?
You can bet your sweet ass he does!
(...and I'll leave it at that. )
03-04-03 01:16 PM
Monkey Woman And males would learn some more by reading the message boards on Mick's official website ( http://www.mickjagger.com ). They love posting pictures, too

From the show in Columbus, Ohio
Photo courtesy of Blue Lena:
http://members.tripod.com/~Blue_Lena/index.html
03-04-03 10:30 PM
gypsy Since it is the Year of the Pie...and we have these Mick pix...and you ladies are getting worked up, I just wanted to tell you that Pamela Des Barres wrote in her bio that Mick sure knew how to use those lips. Lucky girl.
03-04-03 11:49 PM
parmeda Gypsy...do you think there was ever a doubt in any of our minds about Mick and his lips? ...LOL!

Yep, she was lucky wasn't she...
03-04-03 11:53 PM
gypsy Well, I had always assumed Mick knew how to use those lips to eat pie. It's just refreshing to have it confirmed by someone who experienced it firsthand.
03-05-03 10:08 AM
Boomhauer

There, the thread is still alive.
03-05-03 10:25 AM
LadyJane Check out the mouth and the gleam in the eye! I believe Mick is saying, "Time for some pie"!!

Thanks to Cindy

LadyJ.

03-05-03 01:28 PM
Monkey Woman Yum, yum!
And FYI, somegrrl in Shidoobeeland has posted a slew of HOT pix of Mick & Keith, taken by her at a 1978 concert. Front row, lucky grrl! :cool
http://pub6.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm15.showMessage?topicID=4295.topic
03-05-03 02:36 PM
nankerphelge Wow are those nice shots!
I am so depressed I missed the '78 tour!
03-05-03 03:24 PM
parmeda Fuck!

Look at those lips!!!

(I'd have a seizure, that's for damn sure...LOL!)
03-05-03 06:08 PM
throbby Yes indeed some great shots, that was my first time seeing the Stones. JFK '78, what a fucking memory.
03-06-03 05:44 AM
luxury1 gypsy--yeah--Im with the Band was a fun read-lady jane--have you read it? If not, let me know, I'll send you mine. Pamela had more than a few nice words about Mick's "Performance" and anatomy.
03-06-03 12:38 PM
LadyJane Yes, Lux! I've read all about Miss Pamela's exploits!! It was quite a few years ago, but I remember I couldn't put the damn thing down. I think I had lockjaw after completing the book!!

LadyJ.

PS. Thanks for the offer, Lux!
03-06-03 02:24 PM
Monkey Woman Helter Skelter Publishing is going to re-issue the book that month.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1900924552/qid=1046978522/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/026-4051601-3944468
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST