ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

One month ago! Enmore Theatre – Sydney February 18, 2003
By Masoudi

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 1 aka Donīt stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-28-03 01:59 PM
Mother baby How many more pictures of Mick are we going to have to look at on this thread? Bets anyone?
02-28-03 02:37 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
How many more pictures of Mick are we going to have to look at on this thread? Bets anyone?

Considering the thread is now up to 12 pages, I'd say as many as we can find!! And once we run out of pics of Mick, we may start with Keith, Charlie and Woody!! LOL

Are we bothering you, Motherb? If so, no one said you HAVE to look!! And I really do mean that in the nicest possible way!!

We have lots of fun here!! No insults, no arguing or political bickering. Just plain ol' Jaglicious treats!!

LadyJ.
02-28-03 02:51 PM
Mother baby [quote]LadyJane wrote:
Considering the thread is now up to 12 pages,

That's what I was starting to notice.

I'd say as many as we can find!! And once we run out of pics of Mick, we may start with Keith, Charlie and Woody!! LOL
"Are we bothering you, Motherb?"

No, not really. It's that it keeps taking so long for the pages too load.

If so, no one said you HAVE to look!!

I know, but I just can't believe women generally seem to find Mick more attractive than Keith. That I will never understand. Can anyone clue me in? I dunno maybe they prefer the more promiscous types.

02-28-03 03:00 PM
LadyJane Actually MotherB, I'm more of a "Keith girl", myself. However, Mick has always and continues to get the lady's (and in some cases the men's) "juices flowing", if you know what I mean. Myself included!! LOL!! I think it's 'cause he's such a flirt and loves to tease!!!!!

How's that for a "Why we love Mick 101?" mini course??

LadyJ.
02-28-03 03:04 PM
beautifulsurvivor I too think Mick is jaglicious...but I think Keith is not an attractive man...all those years of heroin and alcohol have taken their toll (a *fab* guitar player though)

and my personal fav is, of course, Darryl...can't explain it really

different strokes for different folks i guess
yikes...we could start another page about "strokes" couldn't we ladies?
02-28-03 03:39 PM
Pattie

*swoon* these pics made me ovulate again....
02-28-03 03:56 PM
beautifulsurvivor oh...i thought we were just talking about looks and sex appeal...lol

...not whether they were decent, ethical or faithful men
02-28-03 03:59 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Pattie wrote:

*swoon* these pics made me ovulate again....

twice a month?
02-28-03 04:08 PM
Pattie
yes Rik, Iīm a fertile woman. Single women are more fertile I hear...or Mick Jagger fans are more fertile maybe, haha
02-28-03 04:09 PM
Moonisup single woman are indeed more fertile, that must be true,

if you say so! haha

BUT, you aren't single!
02-28-03 04:10 PM
Pattie
I am!!
02-28-03 04:11 PM
Pattie
Single that is
02-28-03 04:12 PM
Moonisup oh

sorry so the drummer is uhhhh exit??

sorry luv!

KISS to U
02-28-03 04:15 PM
Pattie

weīre still friends, but seeing other people...too complicated. No more love stories, itīs too much trouble
02-28-03 04:19 PM
Moonisup well just as me! Happy single and still enjoy the nice things and not the nasty things, pfff a relationship for me right now? hmz I know a few candidates, hahaha well
02-28-03 04:22 PM
Pattie

Itīs good to have candidates. So if you get too horny you always have someone you can "lean on", as the stones say.
02-28-03 04:27 PM
Moonisup that is not exactly true, I ain't no player! hah, there are a few girls I like, and who like me, ah I can't choose, maybe I should import some RO ladies to Holland! haha
02-28-03 04:30 PM
Pattie
I like Parmeda and LadyJ and Martha my dear, you could import them. Itīs good that youīre not a player.
02-28-03 04:33 PM
Moonisup hmz, I love parm, and ladyJ and MMD too, but, hmz outta my league, it's the age haha
02-28-03 04:34 PM
Pattie
Age donīt matter, Iīm 22 and Iīm drooling over Mick...
02-28-03 04:41 PM
Moonisup I like Shirley bassey but she ain't a mick haha well if I where a woman, hmzzz mick looks great for women, and keith to, sex appeal! And they know they have got it,

WHY DON't I have that hahahahaa

02-28-03 04:43 PM
Pattie

Are you chatting with Mark?
02-28-03 04:44 PM
Moonisup no why?

what's up with my fellow dutchfan?

[Edited by Moonisup]
02-28-03 04:44 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
hmz, I love parm, and ladyJ and MMD too, but, hmz outta my league, it's the age haha

Now Rik, I don't know whether to take your words as a compliment or an insult. OH Hell, I've seen your picture and I could be your mother. LOL. Besides, Parmy and I are both happily married.

Pattie, you are a sweetie! So glad a younger woman is enjoying the tasty treats we offer here!!

Pattie and Rik--you two kids stop this flirting and make a date! First it's Gypsy and Joey and now, maybe...........??

LadyJ.

02-28-03 04:49 PM
Pattie

*blushes* LadyJ you donīt beat around the bush eh? But I like that....Me and Rik might see eachother this summer
02-28-03 04:52 PM
Moonisup haha you know now how I look hhahahahahhahaha, that won't be THE big surpise, although, I leave Freddi at home this time!
02-28-03 04:55 PM
Pattie
You havenīt seen me yet!
02-28-03 05:01 PM
Moonisup hahaha I know!

(you have mail)

well surprise me hahaha I don't even know how you look hahaha

well,you are nice, that is a REAL plus

(I haven't seen mark online yet!)
[Edited by Moonisup]
02-28-03 05:06 PM
Pattie
Iīll send you a photo before we meet donīt worry. and no, no msn yet sorry...
guess what Iīm listening to?
"mmmm itīs just as whicked as it seems.. mmm you just run out of dreams" Keith!
02-28-03 05:08 PM
Boomhauer Rollin', rollin', rollin'....keep this thread a rollin', o yeah...

For the hell of it, can one of you fine females post a pic of a fine female??

lol
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST