ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

One month ago! Enmore Theatre – Sydney February 18, 2003
By Masoudi

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 1 aka Donīt stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-28-03 05:08 PM
Moonisup I am listening to Woodstock 1978 and I think I am going mad now followed by rocked 88 (shuffle function RULES)
02-28-03 05:12 PM
Pattie
Now itīs "words of wonder" I loooove this song
02-28-03 05:15 PM
Moonisup war, children, it's just a shot away, I love the keyboards, cd 2 I think

I can't think ahaha
02-28-03 05:17 PM
Pattie

Yea I love Gimmie Shelter too, itīs a wonderful song
02-28-03 05:19 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
Rollin', rollin', rollin'....keep this thread a rollin', o yeah...

For the hell of it, can one of you fine females post a pic of a fine female??

lol

Only for you, Boom!!

LadyJ.
02-28-03 05:21 PM
nankerphelge damn
02-28-03 05:23 PM
Pattie
damn! LadyJ why did you post my picture? Now everyone knows what I look like in a bikini.. Iīm embarrassed!

haha
02-28-03 05:24 PM
Boomhauer YES!!!

02-28-03 05:26 PM
LadyJane Let us not forget why we are here!

LadyJ.
02-28-03 05:27 PM
Pattie
"care for a lick miss?"

isnīt that what heīs saying?

02-28-03 05:31 PM
nankerphelge That should be in the "pie" thread
Mick looks like he's familiar with the drill ladies!!
02-28-03 05:34 PM
Pattie

mmmmmm he sure is!
02-28-03 05:35 PM
LadyJane That's what a like about you Nank, you are always thinking.

LadyJ.

BTW. I found a pic of Keith and Ronnie from the Bflo concert in '81. I've got to find it. The wind is blowing so hard, they are almost falling over.
02-28-03 05:38 PM
Moonisup
02-28-03 05:39 PM
Moonisup

[Edited by Moonisup]
02-28-03 05:41 PM
nankerphelge LJ - can't wait to see the Buffalo '81!

Two of my friends took a shit load of pix that day -- the one guy I know still has all the pix -- I have to get him to dig them out some day!
02-28-03 06:42 PM
LadyJane Nank, I'm so sorry. I've been surfing for 1 hour and I can't find the Buffalo pic. I'm dizzy and will keep looking later.

LadyJ.

Thanks for putting MB in his place! He's beginning to annoy me!
02-28-03 06:47 PM
nankerphelge Thanks for looking LJ, my fellow '81 Buffalonian!!
02-28-03 08:56 PM
nankerphelge Let me get this right.

You haven't seen them live,

haven't listened to Dirty Work,

come here to yank the C10's collective (and impressive I
might add) chains, and

believe that people are somehow scared of the C10 (maybe you and jb should lay off the pipe a few days)

Does the coffee pot tell ya this stuff?

02-28-03 09:41 PM
throbby For Mother

courtesy stoneslib

After all this is why we're all on this board

Rock on Mother!
02-28-03 10:40 PM
LadyJane My darling Nank!!

Finally!!!

Only took 3 hours of surfing!!

LadyJ.
02-28-03 10:59 PM
LadyJane To Nanky-Sept. 1981. Rich Stadium. Buffalo NY. Your first Stones concert. My third. Enjoy the pics

LadyJ.
03-01-03 06:00 AM
luxury1 LJ--those are funny photos--you are getting so good at this. I love seeing all these photos of the boys--never tire of it--guess that's why we are "fan(atic)s."
03-01-03 08:21 AM
nankerphelge Oh LJ -- that's so cool -- and the vantage point is about exactly where I was standing. Damn it looks blustery! Check out Ronnie's Nikes!! I was sportin' the exact same sneaks that day (before Cons took over my life)!!
03-01-03 10:35 AM
Monkey Woman Way to go, LJ! Wow, did I create a *monster*?

Seriously, thanks to you and Throbby, Moonisup and all other picture posters on this thread! We'll never stop - until we hit the limit of posts per thread on RO!!!

And here's another treat for the glorious '70s:

The 81 tour:

The Twins reunited:

P.S. Sorry for the watermarks. *Sigh* Corbis archive is chock-full of great pics of Mick, Keith and the others, but all copyrighted, of course.
03-01-03 11:29 AM
LadyJane I can't believe we are up to 385 posts! Did you guys see that Voodoo made a funny comment about us in his "show us your faces...."thread??!! Pretty funny!!

No need to thank me, MonkeyW. I'm always looking to improve my "posting skills" and I love contributing! I thank you, Throbby and Moonisup for your excellent contributions! Hell, Throbby got this whole thing started!!

Nank--So glad you enjoyed the photos from Buffalo. Brought back some memories, huh??

Keep the pics coming boys and girls!! Let's not let this thread drop out, 'cause this is the "feel good" thread of the Board!! No insults or arguments. Just lots of foolin', flirtin' and Jaglicious treats!!

LadyJ.

PS. My darling Parmeda! You have been conspicuously absent since you dropped your little bombshell re your multiple citings of Mick touching "little Mick". We're still waiting for details!!!!! LOL!!

[Edited by LadyJane]
03-01-03 11:57 AM
throbby Yes, LJ, MW, Moon! You guys are doing a great job finding photos. Very cool for me when I see one for the first time. If I ever figure out how to upload my scanned photos to the internet you girls will be in for quite a visual treat.

Life is good!
03-01-03 05:07 PM
Monkey Woman Throbby, we would probably *swoon* or even burst from a hormones-induced high!

In the meantime, here's the link to a very cool website I just stumbled upon. Chock-full of Stones data, pictures and stories, it's a treat for us all Stonesaholics:

http://www.beatzenith.com/the_rolling_stones/intro2.htm

It has nice pics of the boys, including the hunky Ian 'Stu' Steward!

Jaggerattack!

Keef, the king of cool

They were so pretty at the time of Dirty Work!

Hot trio!!!

03-01-03 07:54 PM
Monkey Woman And a Jaglicious Jagger!

03-01-03 09:28 PM
LadyJane Wow, MW!! You are on fire today!!

Where ever did you find that last photo of Mick? He's so up close and personal. I'm tempted to lay a wet one on my computer screen!

Ahh, the days when one used to kiss all the posters on her bedroom walls? Surely I wasn't the only one???

LadyJ.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST