ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

One month ago! Enmore Theatre – Sydney February 18, 2003
By Masoudi

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 1 aka Don´t stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-21-03 10:29 AM
Pattie
Girls you crack me up!

Pam, I love your avatar picture, did you take it yourself? after a long night of steaming hot sex....yum
02-21-03 10:33 AM
parmeda Pattie...I can only wish!
But, if that were true...I would have been committed a long time ago with uncontrollable violent seizures, LOL.
02-21-03 10:51 AM
LadyJane Pam, what have you been smoking this morning? Between this and the "Pie" thread, you've got me ready to wet my pants!! Shall we start calling you "Shecky Parmeda"?

ROTFL!!!!!

LadyJ.

I nominate Parmeda for "Funniest babe" of the Month!!
[Edited by LadyJane]
[Edited by LadyJane]
02-21-03 10:52 AM
Pattie
I hear ya baby...I hear ya

I think Mick is sexier this tour, last tour he was more...I don´t know, tied down, maybe it´s cause he´s single now he he!
02-21-03 10:55 AM
Boomhauer
quote:
parmeda wrote:

I don't know Boom...
Bring me out to a ballgame and watch me twitch, LMAO!

Oh, sure...

When I played baseball a while back, I had to wear a protective cup*. Now that thing made me shuffle!!!

*Note: even if you get hit in the nuts with a cup on, it still hurts!!! I know from experience. lol
02-21-03 10:57 AM
parmeda Yeah, it doesn't take much does it...
I just need to be provoked I guess.
ROTFLMAO!

02-21-03 11:58 AM
beautifulsurvivor i just spent about 20 minutes reading this entire thread...you're my kind of women! love all the great shots of Mick...he does have a nice ass, huh?

but lately all i can think about is Darryl's beautiful, big, black...

...hands - lol (yeah, sure...)

oh my...ladies this is your fault. you've got me feelin' frisky here this morning! thanks ;-)
02-21-03 12:21 PM
LadyJane Welcome to the madness, Beautiful!! Yes, we love our Mick pics and No we aren't shy about the feelings they evoke!! So hop on the Love Train and enjoy the ride!!

LadyJ.

02-21-03 01:56 PM
Pattie
I like Mick´s ass, but I prefer the front..
02-21-03 02:44 PM
throbby
02-21-03 03:17 PM
LadyJane Throbby your choices for the day gives new meaning to the phrase TGIF!!

The boys have been getting off all day on "the year of the Pie" thread!! Now something for the girls!! Both Glimmer Twins--that's what I call a double delight!!

Thank you!!

LadyJ.

PS. That middle pic of Mick against the brick wall-----I'd like to get my hands on him and............................
Well, I'm sure the ladies get my drift Whew! I need some air!!
02-22-03 07:05 AM
Monkey Woman Throbby, you're great!

And here's a treat for all the Keith lovers: a pic from the Nellcôte era, by French photographer Dominique Tarlé.

Keith, the original Buddhist Punk!

Other pics of the Stones and Nellcote villa at: http://perso.club-internet.fr/iduneau/papawas.html
02-22-03 02:28 PM
parmeda
quote:
beautifulsurvivor wrote:
i just spent about 20 minutes reading this entire thread...you're my kind of women! love all the great shots of Mick...he does have a nice ass, huh?

Welcome, Beautifulsurvivor...
These pictures are some of the best, yes indeed!
And this thread...well, let's just say that there are more active hormones flowing through the pages than you'll find at a senior prom.

(Great pics Throbby...Keep 'em coming doll!)
02-23-03 09:43 AM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:

And this thread...well, let's just say that there are more active hormones flowing through the pages than you'll find at a senior prom.

(Great pics Throbby...Keep 'em coming doll!)

You got that right, Parmy!

Throbby, what happened to those two luscious pics of Mick and Keith? They were great, but they wouldn't display yesterday morning. I guess that's why you deleted them.

MonkeyWoman, You made my day with your pic of our favorite Buddhist punk, Keith. There are some great photos in the link you provided! Thanks! If I knew how, I put more of them up on this thread. HINT HINT!!

LadyJ.
02-23-03 01:56 PM
Monkey Woman Hi, LJ!

To post an image on this board, you have to:

1) Know the URL (web adress) of the image. For this, when you find one you fancy, right-click on it, then click on 'Image properties'. The image URL is displayed like this: http://www.servername.com/nicepic.jpg

2) Select and copy the text of that URL. (For this, drag the mouse across the text while keeping the left button down. Then release the button, right-click on the block of text and click on 'Copy'.)

3) Go back to the post in which you want to put the image. Type:

Submit your post. Voilà!
02-23-03 01:59 PM
Monkey Woman Problem! The last part of my post didn't make it!
Here it is again:

3) Go back to the post in which you want to put the image. Type:

Submit your post. Voilà!
02-23-03 01:59 PM
Boomhauer I regret starting this thread...
02-23-03 02:02 PM
Monkey Woman OK, this is getting boring!
better see this page to see how to post an image...
http://novogate.com/boards/faq.php?show=code
02-23-03 03:58 PM
LadyJane

I did it!! I did it!!!! What a way to lose one's virginity!!

Thanks MonkeyWoman!!

LadyJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
02-23-03 04:07 PM
Moonisup YOU DID IT!!!!!!!
02-23-03 04:18 PM
LadyJane

A treat for all of you Keith lovers!!

LadyJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
02-23-03 06:09 PM
luxury1 Uh-oh--has MonkeyWoman created a monster?? This is great LadyJ--keep it coming......
02-24-03 09:37 AM
parmeda I agree Lux, LOL...but that's ok, I don't have the time to get technical. Everyone can post all the pics they want here, I'm enjoying the view from the sidelines.

Great avitar Lux! That's definately a keeper.

02-24-03 10:01 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
I regret starting this thread...

Sorry, Boom! Can't remember how "Wow what a Superbowl" turned into "Rocks Off Ladies get their rocks off"!! But I and a few others are glad it did!

Lux and Parmy, trust me I'm no computer geek, but posting a pic is really easy. However, I much prefer the surprise of say, Throbby, making a selection. The anticipation is part of the fun!

LadyJ.
02-24-03 10:33 AM
throbby

1978 club show Passaic, NJ
02-24-03 11:33 AM
Boomhauer Oh, I was just kiddin' around, LJ.

You gals just have your fun...the Super Bowl sucked anyway!!!
02-24-03 11:39 AM
parmeda Thanks Throbby!
All of those other threads today have an inflated Aretha...a 'wannabe' hairier Boss...f*ck 'em!!!

I'll take these any day...
02-24-03 11:40 AM
nankerphelge Inflated Aretha?

They have antibiotics for that don't they?
02-24-03 11:42 AM
parmeda Antibiotics, my ass...how about a friggen harpoon?
02-24-03 11:46 AM
nankerphelge hey - got the picture just now -- thanks!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST