ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

One month ago! Enmore Theatre – Sydney February 18, 2003
By Masoudi

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wow, what a super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 1 aka Donīt stop lickin' Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-04-03 12:36 AM
parmeda Ohhhh, show me more Throbby!

02-04-03 05:21 AM
luxury1 I like his hair.........
02-04-03 04:29 PM
throbby Gymnastic Mick

02-04-03 04:52 PM
LadyJane Throbby, how did you know that I'm at the office, watching the clock, getting bored and in need of some distraction??

What an interesting vantage point for those seated in the front row!! I'd be very tempted to reach out and touch!!

BTW, is that the good old Lotus Petal stage???

LadyJ.
02-04-03 04:57 PM
LadyJane Hi Lux! Doesn't take long for us to "appear" when we get our daily pic!!

AMEN to your request!! Must see those red pants!!

LadyJ.

PS. Check your PM, Lux
02-04-03 05:37 PM
throbby Hey Luxury, unfortunately the larger versions of the small photos I've been using are copyrighted and will not display like the others. I will provide the link where you can see this photo and the others more up close and personal. There are around 30 or so photos. Just place your cursor on the photograph link once there, then click on Annaheim Stadium.

www.toru.com

Lady Jane, not the lotus stage which was from '75, but the green serpentine stage floor design from the '72 tour as seen below. A photo even the boys can appreciate.

San Diego 1972
02-04-03 06:55 PM
Miss U. Gym-Nastyc Mick is quite a sight, lol!!! Where is this all leading....
02-04-03 10:06 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
throbby wrote:
Hey Luxury, unfortunately the larger versions of the small photos I've been using are copyrighted and will not display like the others. I will provide the link where you can see this photo and the others more up close and personal. There are around 30 or so photos. Just place your cursor on the photograph link once there, then click on Annaheim Stadium.

www.toru.com

I recognized those pics, Throbby! I ran across them one night and they actually inspired to me to make a cover for my personal one cd mixdown of Handsome Girls. I never make covers for my personal CDs! But those pictures are amazing. You get to watch Mick strip down and sweat.

I second this link wholeheartedly. Anyone who hasn't seen these pictures, they give you a whole new look at '78.

02-04-03 10:50 PM
gypsy He looks too feminine for my taste...especially doing the 'bicycle' in that rhinestone catsuit. Keith is more my taste. But, I do have to say that Mick looked really good in person last week. Much better than I had expected. I could totally see how women fall for him. That smile, those muscular arms, that tight little butt...and all that STAMINA!
02-05-03 12:09 PM
LadyJane Thanks for the link, Throbby! Great pics!!

My personal favorite--Row 3. Third from the left. To truly appreciate the photo, you must click to enlarge. Love those red pants!! .

I disagree with you Gypsy and I'm a Keith girl, myself! Only Mick could pull off looking "oh so yummy" in a jumpsuit!!

LadyJ.

Anxiously awaiting today's treat!!!
02-05-03 12:59 PM
luxury1 Yeah--those are great photos. I had never seen most of them before. And for such ridiculous clothes (and hat!) only Mick can pull that off--but I love that cool t-shirt he is wearing. Keith needs to get back to wearing some t-shirts, what do you think gypsy and LadyJane? Have you liked Keith's shiny look this tour??
P.S. I secretly find Mick's slightly effeminate look appealing.
02-05-03 02:09 PM
LadyJane Lux, you pose a good question!! I really gave it some thought.

I'm just too biased!! I really like the way he looks in bright colors, especially the emerald green silk shirt. Not too crazy about that blah Army Jacket. I think I'm so happy that Keith is ALIVE AND KICKING ASS, the bare-chested look doesn't even bother me!!

Besides, look at my avatar!!!

LadyJ.

PS. You should have heard Mr. Stern this morning. He was singing the praises of the HBO show, especially the performance of our Mr. Mick!!

[Edited by LadyJane]
[Edited by LadyJane]
02-05-03 02:35 PM
luxury1 Oh man, I am so pissed my house is nestled in some mountains, so I cant pull in Howard's show!! I could get it in VT, but not here in the Hudson Valley. Was he serious? He really liked the HBO show? I am surprised he even watched it, considering he "just" saw them at Giants in Sept. But he did like them at Giants too. What was he saying? God, I miss him and Robin's news.
02-05-03 02:43 PM
Miss U. I love the funky colorful clothes Mick wears!!!

Keith's "shiny" look this tour is very nice to see, about time he had a change from his ragged look.
02-05-03 02:50 PM
LadyJane Lux it was great!! He opened the show by saying he was in a great mood because last night he finally watched the HBO show! He just went on and on about how great Mick performs. Then Fred, Artie and Gary jumped in and agreed. They also talked about how awesome Keith and Woody are playing these days.

But, Miss Robin, didn't agree! She kept going on about how she doesn't believe in seeing "old" groups anymore. She'd much rather take in a new act.

I got so pissed, I found myself dialing 1-800-44-STERN at 6:05 a.m. Naturally, the line was busy!!

LadyJ.
02-05-03 02:50 PM
gypsy I think they all look great on this tour!
I like Ronnie's sleeveless shirts...you can see just how muscular his arms are. Mick looks so cute in those black pants he's been wearing lately. What a butt! Charlie always looks great...he really has aged quite well. I like Keith in the leopard print jacket that he puts on mid-show.
02-05-03 02:52 PM
jb Keith's wardrobe is horrible.....belongs in a Vegas act.
02-05-03 02:52 PM
Miss U. Did you notice the leapord jacket was glitzy?
02-05-03 02:58 PM
gypsy Yeah, I did. I like Keith's new glam look. It's not too glam though. He's still got his black jeans and raggedy tennis shoes to balance it out.
jb, you're a nob.
02-05-03 03:13 PM
jb Gypsy..your a moron.
02-05-03 03:31 PM
throbby JB COME ON, your post is the first ray of negativity on an otherwise fun thread. If you want to play with the girls you must try to be a good boy.
[Edited by throbby]
02-05-03 03:46 PM
parmeda
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
Did you notice the leapord jacket was glitzy?

Brenda, I have a photo of Keith with this on...and it is sooooo sparkly. Very sharp indeed. However, when they were here 2 weeks ago, Keith had this RED shirt on that made him look his best, IMO. It was very polished and made him look good, very good.

jb...THAT'S the pic I'm copying for you. It's a great pic!

Throbby....Thank You Sir, may I have another?
02-05-03 04:23 PM
gypsy i love you too, jb.
02-05-03 04:53 PM
throbby
02-05-03 05:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot I got a new word for you ladies to add to your Stonesian vocab.

Jaglicious.

As in...My husband looks very jaglicious in his new black pants.

You're welcome.
02-05-03 05:25 PM
LadyJane SS-- I love it!! Thanks!!

Throbby-- Another day, another great pic! Why it's downright Jaglicious!! LOL.

LadyJ.

02-05-03 08:13 PM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I got a new word for you ladies to add to your Stonesian vocab.

Jaglicious.

You hit the nail right on the head SS!
ROTFLMAO!
02-05-03 10:34 PM
throbby
02-06-03 09:56 AM
LadyJane Throbby--What did we do to deserve two pics in one day??!!

I love this one. It has something for all of us. A visual smorgasbord, so to speak. Both "Jaglicious" and "Keeflicious"!!

LadyJ.

PS. Thanks, Throbby, for stopping JB from ruining our fun. It pleases me to know that chivalry is not dead!! MUAH!
02-06-03 05:48 PM
parmeda Throbby...

My toe is tapping as I wait patiently.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST