ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Harrods Knightsbridge. London - February 1, 2007
© 2007 Harold Cunningham with Thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary for President! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
24th January 2007 12:01 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I like this one better. You get a close-up of that "deer caught in the headlights" look on his face.

There goes my morning.
24th January 2007 12:05 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
heres another great clip

Condi is a sexy biatch!!!!

24th January 2007 12:08 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
We need a effectual LEADER who can bridge the gap.

Not quite sure who it is or if he/she even exists.

LJ.

quote:
JB wrote:
THe band is over LJ...please...except it and wiah Keith Well. There wilkl unlikely be a nother tour for some time...if ever,,,yiur dreams have are over.

24th January 2007 01:20 PM
Joey

The War in Iraq is completely LOST !!!!!!!!!!
24th January 2007 01:22 PM
Dan Congress as a whole failed in 2002 when they abdicated their constitutional duty. Congress has the sole power to declare war and that's the way it should be done, not vote to give war powers to the President.

That's one of the reasons why I will vote for Ron Paul in the primary if he is on the ballot, he voted against the war resolutions for that specific reason.
24th January 2007 01:43 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
Congress as a whole failed in 2002 when they abdicated their constitutional duty. Congress has the sole power to declare war and that's the way it should be done, not vote to give war powers to the President.

That's one of the reasons why I will vote for Ron Paul in the primary if he is on the ballot, he voted against the war resolutions for that specific reason.

the Bush Administration put alot of pressure, using bogus evidence, fear and the political fallout of congress being wrong to rush to war. The truth is, they not only presented an overwhelming amount of trumped up evidence, they tried just as hard to keep the opposing intel out....
maybe they spent too much time and effort on that, that would explain the failure of plannig after Saddams regime fell.
our situation now is a joke. we have to protect Shia from sunni backlash, while the same Shia are aligned with iran, who wants to destroy us... which ironically is what Saddms role in the region provided... And his war crimes were a result of the Sunni-Shia conflict, which is thousands of years old, so no one has the excuse to say this waan't expected, unless you're an ignorant moron who sits and reads a book while your country is under attack.
24th January 2007 01:58 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
unless you're an ignorant moron who sits and reads a book while your country is under attack.

that my friend was a 360 windmill slam dunk!!

^ Pdog slammin & jammin back in the day
24th January 2007 02:03 PM
pdog Nothing good comes from a falsehood... blaming the democrats for not having a plan, is the Bush admins way of admitting, they don't know what to do... seriously, think about it, when did The bush white house ever listen to anyone who had a different perspective?
when I think of Iraq, I picture a human meat grinder... The millions, who have never done anything to harm anyone, and our systematically being slaughtered and live everyday in fear... For what? ithasn't stopped Al-Queda, has it?
24th January 2007 02:08 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

The War in Iraq is completely LOST !!!!!!!!!!

One day in the not too distant future this will simply come to be known as The Post.
24th January 2007 02:35 PM
LadyJane He's out of the race

THANK GOD!!!

LJ.
24th January 2007 02:39 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
He's out of the race

THANK GOD!!!

LJ.

Shakes The Clown is the Citizen Kane of drunk clown movies!
No?

24th January 2007 02:40 PM
LadyJane You are on fire today, Pdog!!!

LJ.
24th January 2007 02:53 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
You are on fire today, Pdog!!!

LJ.

Pdog?!

24th January 2007 03:06 PM
Dan Damn, I was looking forward to the ultimate humiliationism when he came in 4th place in the MA primary.
24th January 2007 03:12 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
His name is McCain although he's been quiet lately.

That's because he's been catching up on his beauty sleep.

[Edited by rasputin56]
24th January 2007 03:26 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Nice to see the Democrats are selling out the country as usual.
24th January 2007 03:36 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

One day in the not too distant future this will simply come to be known as The Post.

You are much loved by Joey

|
|
V

Ho Chi Joe
24th January 2007 03:38 PM
pdog Who drank more, Ho Chi or Hagman?
24th January 2007 03:38 PM
Joey
quote:
Mahatma Kane Jeeves wrote:

Nice to see the joey is on fire .... again

That's right .

You just keep reading son .... and I will CONTINUE ..... I WILL CONTINUE to post ALL THAT FRIGGIN GOLD that you have grown so accustomed to these past eighteen years .

[Edited by Joey]
24th January 2007 03:40 PM
pdog Anyone else experiencing restless leg syndrome?
24th January 2007 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Who drank more, Ho Chi or Hagman?

Easy .

LAWRENCE !

|
|
|
V

24th January 2007 03:57 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
glencar wrote:
There are some of us who have been disappointed by W lately. If there was a decent opposition, he'd be in even more trouble. That said, Clintoon was a national embarrassment & the less I see of that pair of dunces, the better for my blood pressure.

Clinton years + Republican-controlled congress and senate = Impeachment hearings for getting a blow job and lying about it.

Bush years + Republican-controlled congress and senate = Free passes and blank checks.

The control of the hill has now shifted and Mr. Bush seems a bit more subdued because he knows his blank check days are over. It's too early as yet but I can only hope the Dems tread carefully and with much thought so as to not piss off the general population in the build-up to 2008.

By the way, I may be a Dem but that doesn't mean I fully support Hils for Prez. I want to know more about other potentials before making up my mind. I will say that I'm thrilled that Kerry isn't running.
24th January 2007 04:00 PM
pdog
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:
I will say that I'm thrilled that Kerry isn't running.

you and everyone else!
24th January 2007 04:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

you and everyone else!

quote:
JB wrote:

Oh really....then don't consider me a friend. I ahve had it today. Sadly, I am no longer friendly with :
1)LJ
2)Moonie
3)Lotofjizz

I never was or would be friends with Peer Queer, so no big deal.

24th January 2007 04:07 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:

Clinton years + Republican-controlled congress and senate = Impeachment hearings for getting a blow job and lying about it.

Bush years + Republican-controlled congress and senate = Free passes and blank checks.

The control of the hill has now shifted and Mr. Bush seems a bit more subdued because he knows his blank check days are over. It's too early as yet but I can only hope the Dems tread carefully and with much thought so as to not piss off the general population in the build-up to 2008.

By the way, I may be a Dem but that doesn't mean I fully support Hils for Prez. I want to know more about other potentials before making up my mind. I will say that I'm thrilled that Kerry isn't running.

quote:
JB wrote:

I am, however, ripping up my democratic vottingcard and donating 50,000 to the Jewish Republican party here...I am voting for whoever the republican candidate is as they will support israel..while I hate the rep social agenda,I don't have to worry about abortion , etc, and the tax cuts actually help me...Long live george Bush, the best friend Israel has evr had...May god bless him and may he protect Israel from the evil iranians leaders who seek her annihilation................

24th January 2007 04:11 PM
pdog sway, you're killing me... are these real Jb quotes, or just excellent parodies?
24th January 2007 04:21 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
sway, you're killing me... are these real Jb quotes, or just excellent parodies?

quote:
JB wrote:
I am not arrogant...I am sarcasrtic...the $$$ is just a tool ..it is not who I am as anyone here who met you can tell you...I would be the same ass hole if I was poor..

24th January 2007 04:25 PM
Some Guy jb would frown upon this.
24th January 2007 04:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb would frown upon this.

we need an " is JB okay" thread.
24th January 2007 04:28 PM
mojoman
quote:
Mahatma Kane Jeeves wrote:
Nice to see the Democrats are selling out the country as usual.

china has bought alot already
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)