ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Harrods Knightsbridge. London - February 1, 2007
© 2007 Harold Cunningham with Thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary for President! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
25th January 2007 07:13 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

"meth-skank"

Yo, penis breath! Where did you hear that?

Classy as ever. I heard it on the backchannel, natch...
25th January 2007 07:37 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote: Gabeesh?

Question: Is "Gabeesh" another one of those RO usages like "howe" and "I swear the god," or does Glencar not know how to spell "capice"?
And what about Dubya setting up the Persian Gulf for Iranian domination despite his father recognizing that danger a decade earlier?
25th January 2007 07:44 PM
glencar It's Newyawkese for however the hell your spelling it.
25th January 2007 07:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Classy as ever. I heard it on the backchannel, natch...

My backchannel told me that you make a delicious spinach dip in a sourdough bread bowl.
25th January 2007 07:50 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

My backchannel told me that you make a delicious spinach dip in a sourdough bread bowl.

Your backchannel (aka the wackpack) is off these days. Nobody likes wearing condoms whilst on the telephone.
25th January 2007 07:53 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Your backchannel (aka the wackpack) is off these days. Nobody likes wearing condoms whilst on the telephone.

My backchannel is more attractive than your's.
25th January 2007 07:56 PM
glencar Mine's smarter & funnier.
25th January 2007 08:00 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mine's smarter & funnier.

My backchannel has more black folks. You might even refer to us as the "blackchannel."
[Edited by gypsy]
25th January 2007 08:08 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's Newyawkese for however the hell your spelling it.

OK, just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of those "Howe" things.
BTW, what about Jr. giving the Persian Gulf to Iran?
25th January 2007 08:36 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Raspy it is very obvious that the article that I posted is sourced and all those facts can all be corroborated.

I just find it more than a little pathetic,and glaringly partisan,to slam Bush for the NSA program post 9/11 while at the same time giving the Clinton Admin a pass for far more grevious examples of spying on the US citizenery.

Rememeber this was before the USA had suffered the worst attack in our history,and yet the NYT chose to defend it for good ol Bubba,while Bush is raked over the coals for intercepting overseas calls via a computer program that flagged suspicious calls to countries with terrorists' ties. Hell I want the USA to be pursuing every possible option to thwart another 9/11. I could care less if it were a Repub or Dem in office! It's just typical of the NYT to try and undermine a president that they plainy hate. That they do this kind of shit during war time is unforgivable as far as I'm concerned. It may also help explain why their subcriptions are down 30% over the last three years. People who are not looking to grind a political axe one or the other can plainly see what the Times is trying to do here.

Nobody could ever accuse Steve Kroft from CBS's 60 Minutes of being partisan towards the Republican party.

Riffy

So, that's a yes on the Tenet should be in jail thing, right? I mean someone's lying right?

And don't be so hard on the Times. If it wasn't for them and their little bitch Judy spreading the bullshit for the Admin., we wouldn't have this nice little "war" in Iraq.
25th January 2007 09:33 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

My backchannel has more black folks. You might even refer to us as the "blackchannel."
[Edited by gypsy]

why don't it tip?
25th January 2007 09:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

why don't it tip?

Hey - tele's in YOUR backchannel.
25th January 2007 09:55 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Hey - tele's in YOUR backchannel.

this is just babbling, you need a break, your meanness is low!
25th January 2007 09:59 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

this is just babbling, you need a break, your meanness is low!

You wouldn't know wit if it bit you in the ass.
25th January 2007 10:17 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You wouldn't know wit if it bit you in the ass.

I am everything you say I am not!
25th January 2007 10:37 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
pdog wrote:

why don't it tip?

You take me back to my waiter days. Women weren't much better.
26th January 2007 03:55 PM
sirmoonie This makes all these issues quite clear, you dumb crackahs.

26th January 2007 03:59 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This makes all these issues quite clear, you dumb crackahs.

black people don't tip b/c ???

26th January 2007 07:31 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

black people don't tip b/c ???

They hate whitey.
26th January 2007 07:38 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

They hate whitey.

Not tipping other black folks is b/c of whitey too...
26th January 2007 07:45 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Not tipping other black folks is b/c of whitey too...

Whitey divides to conquer.
26th January 2007 07:46 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Question: Is "Gabeesh" another one of those RO usages like "howe" and "I swear the god," or does Glencar not know how to spell "capice"?

Since you brought it up, it's actually "capisci" or "capisce."
26th January 2007 07:59 PM
mojoman i like joe pesci
26th January 2007 08:20 PM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:
i like joe pesci

You're funny... you know you amuse me!
26th January 2007 08:56 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Since you brought it up, it's actually "capisci" or "capisce."

Right. Now, what about Bush handing the Persian Gulf to Iran by toppling Saddam?
27th January 2007 04:49 PM
glencar See, I don't think that will happen. The Iraqis have to get their act together & soon before "Speaker Pelosi" pulls the purse. Iraq knows enough to fear Iran & the US will ahve a presence in Kuwait/Bahrain for the foreseeable future. Ahmednijad(sp?) has his own internal pressures & we haven't heard much saber-rattling as of late.
27th January 2007 07:37 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves We're doomed
27th January 2007 07:57 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Iraqis have to get their act together.....

you funny!

27th January 2007 08:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Right. Now, what about Bush handing the Persian Gulf to Iran by toppling Saddam?

The bigger question is whether that was an accidental outcome or intentional. Someone in the administration must have known removing Saddam would create the conditions for Iran to become a bigger regional player.
27th January 2007 11:24 PM
sirmoonie US military personnel are safer in Irag than driving on US highways. Its true. I read it here half a dozen times. They got the Big Easy going over there in Bagsmack.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)