ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Harrods Knightsbridge. London - February 1, 2007
© 2007 Harold Cunningham with Thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary for President! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
24th January 2007 04:28 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb would frown upon this.

quote:
JB wrote:
Fortunately, we have veryy little contact, and this will preclude any further communication. God luck and good bye...

24th January 2007 04:48 PM
pdog Where is JB?
24th January 2007 04:48 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
sway, you're killing me... are these real Jb quotes, or just excellent parodies?

all we need now is for SS to bring back Ian Billen

it'll be just like old times...

wha? WHAT?

oh sure...

quote:
JB wrote:
Absolutely....you really hit it right on...I am sad about it, but I know in my heart I am still the greatest...just a really shitty way to go out...but li9ke athletes who wait too long, it is understandable and kinda expected...(better to burn out than fade away??) I think I should have waited to 2007 and made Euroeppon opner thread my last great post-this was way to fractured.

24th January 2007 04:53 PM
pdog
24th January 2007 04:56 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
Where is JB?

JBELLAGIO?
24th January 2007 05:00 PM
pdog
24th January 2007 05:24 PM
sirmoonie Its clear to George Walker Bush III that if we put 21,500 more troops in the Baghdad area on a temporary basis, we will win the Iraqi civil war. Why does anyone doubt that he is absolutely correct in that regardical? Why? Why do you hate American so much?
24th January 2007 05:32 PM
pdog
24th January 2007 05:41 PM
pdog and now, back to our regularly scheduled war!
24th January 2007 07:05 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Back to Hillary.
Does she have an infestation of wolf puss??
24th January 2007 07:11 PM
pdog
quote:
Mahatma Kane Jeeves wrote:
Back to Hillary.
Does she have an infestation of wolf puss??

Yes....
A soul brother, a border brother and a dyke.... and Edwards too!
at least The Dems are showing diversity...
24th January 2007 07:16 PM
glencar War's winding down. Too bad Dems can't support their fucking country anymore. I'll never vote for one of those douchebags again.
24th January 2007 07:27 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
War's winding down. Too bad Dems can't support their fucking country anymore. I'll never vote for one of those douchebags again.

When did you, did you tell everyone you were gay that day?
24th January 2007 07:29 PM
Riffhard My problem with the Dems is that everything,and I do mean EVERYTHING,to do with the war in Iraq is about how they can play it for political gain. They have absolutly zero interest in even trying to win. In fact they really are invested in our defeat. For if we were to loose then they could play it all off on Bush. They want nothing to do with trying to secure Iraq. Last night Bush said that we must win because the prospect of losing in Iraq would have devastating effect on not only the security of the United States,but also the entire region in the Middle East. The Republicans stood and appluaded because they know that this is too true. The Dems sat on their fucking hands!! They our weak as fuck on natuional defense and those that can't plainly see this fact are idiots.

Riffy
24th January 2007 07:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
My problem with the Dems is that everything,and I do mean EVERYTHING,to do with the war in Iraq is about how they can play it for political gain. They have absolutly zero interest in even trying to win. In fact they really are invested in our defeat. For if we were to loose then they could play it all off on Bush. They want nothing to do with trying to secure Iraq. Last night Bush said that we must win because the prospect of losing in Iraq would have devastating effect on not only the security of the United States,but also the entire region in the Middle East. The Republicans stood and appluaded because they know that this is too true. The Dems sat on their fucking hands!! They our weak as fuck on natuional defense and those that can't plainly see this fact are idiots.

Riffy

He's the commander and chief, he makes the decisions. It's his victory or loss to shoulder... it has zero to do with party. Zero...
If it was al gore reading a book while being attacked and Kerry speaking last night, you would not feel the same way. both parties suck. Niether party wants or gives a shit about Iraq outside of keeping their political power. And bush sucks at leading our country during a war, he started in Iraq.
24th January 2007 07:37 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
glencar wrote:
His name is McCain although he's been quiet lately.

dude's old

which is the a pity as from my perspective he was the best Republican candidate six years ago. His military history says to me he is a remarkable individual.

Not only that but he has, as his father was posted in Australia duuring WW II, a meaningful connection with and understanding of Australia. Which is something I would be happy to see in a US President and thereby the "leader of the free world"

The State of the Union speech got some news airtime down here and all these likely types got their heads on television. I was struck by the fact that McCaine looks just to old for the business

I agree with those who say that both Hillary and Obama have no chance. However if there is any outside chance that one of the of them would get up then I would say that there would be more chance of a woman than a blackman getting the gig

I agree with the sentiment that says enough already with the clintons

Blue i note your other comment tho about Bubba being a national disgrace - well from the perspective down here he was very much admired - the seamier side of the Clinton's story (Whitewater and such) got some little exposure down here but that did little to tarnish his image which is that of an urbane and educated man (a Rhodes scholar no less) who had to work to get where he got in the world and a rolling stones fan to boot - i have no doubt that Bill's oxford experience stood him good stead down here as it showed (contrary to the stereo type of Americans) him as someone with experience of the world beyond the borders of the USA - again a fine characteristic for some one who is,as i say, the "leader of the free world" -the Lewinsky thing was generally received with some amusement with those sympathetic to him allowing him some room over what are and are not "sexual relations"

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
24th January 2007 07:44 PM
glencar "Kevin Federline isn't taken seriously either." Ann's on fire!

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi
24th January 2007 07:46 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I would have thought the Clinton technology tranfers to China would have caused more of a fuss down under than the Lewinsky thing.
24th January 2007 07:46 PM
glencar SIA, most of our Presidents have vast foreign experience. W is the exception. I must be in that rare minority who thinks Bubba was as stupid as the nickname implies. I think he was a shmoozer & knowing people in the right palces always helps. Still helps. I agree that McCain is old but he seems to be fairly healthy & after the last 16 years I'd like a pro to get a shot.
24th January 2007 07:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >after the last 16 years I'd like a pro to get a shot.<

24th January 2007 07:56 PM
glencar Sorry, I have no idea who that's supposed to be.
24th January 2007 08:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sorry, I have no idea who that's supposed to be.

Why that's none other than the Distinguished US Senator from NY ...the Honorable Chuck Shumer.
24th January 2007 08:08 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
"Kevin Federline isn't taken seriously either." Ann's on fire!

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi

This isn't about her crotch?
24th January 2007 08:08 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sorry, I have no idea who that's supposed to be.

Looks like Chuck Schumer to me.
24th January 2007 08:12 PM
rasputin56 Don't worry, Riffy. You guys still have Joementum. BTW, nice slapdown by Warner on ol' Joe today, too.
24th January 2007 08:16 PM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Looks like Chuck Schumer to me.

Oh yuck. A friend of mine disparaged him back a few years ago.
24th January 2007 08:20 PM
pdog Should we pick The Sunni's side or The Shia's in the conflict inside Iraq and the upcoming Regional war?
24th January 2007 08:20 PM
rasputin56 Wait a minute, did someone say that using the "war" for political gain was a bad thing? Yeah, it finally bit the Republicans in the ass this time around, didn't it?
24th January 2007 08:21 PM
rasputin56
quote:
pdog wrote:
Should we pick The Sunni's side or The Shia's in the conflict inside Iraq and the upcoming Regional war?

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right
Here I am
Stuck in the middle with you
24th January 2007 08:23 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Wait a minute, did someone say that using the "war" for political gain was a bad thing? Yeah, it finally bit the Republicans in the ass this time around, didn't it?

It's just political for the senate and congress. It's Bush's war... we just pay for it.
and we definitely need more troops there, to find the bodies of the executed civilians, so we can hear about the hudred being slaughtered, in the non-existent civil war there.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)