ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Harrods Knightsbridge. London - February 1, 2007
© 2007 Harold Cunningham with Thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary for President! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
22nd January 2007 08:54 PM
Bitch She's got my vote!

and...

I hope she picks BILL to be her running mate. Can that happen?
22nd January 2007 09:14 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Bitch wrote:
She's got my vote!

and...

I hope she picks BILL to be her running mate. Can that happen?

No it can't happen. I wouldn't sweat that though. She will NEVER win! Far too polarizing a canidate. Plus when the general population learns any real truths about her they will be disgusted. She is a bitch from the word go. She makes Martha Stewart,Naomi Cambell, and Rosie O'Donnell look like teddy bears.

Hillary! ROTFLMMFAO!!!! Fuck her!

Riffy
22nd January 2007 09:19 PM
Poplar
Obama!!!!
22nd January 2007 09:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
22nd January 2007 09:24 PM
glencar Bubba can't be her running mate & the word is that he's got some new talent lined up. He's been told to clean up his act but you know that'll never happen.
22nd January 2007 09:28 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

LOL! That would actully prolly increase her chances were she to use that as a campaign poster. I have a very tough time believing that the USA woyuld be stupid enough to vote for a Clinton again. I mean do people really want to go for a Clinton agin? Ordo they want change? Bush Sr.->Clinton->Bush->Clinton! I can't see that happening. If the country voted for this power hungry bitch I will be genuinly ashamed of my country. I'm not worried. It won't happen. Outside of the Eastern Liberal Corridor and the Left Coast she won't take one state. She's toast in the south and the mid west.

Riffy
22nd January 2007 09:29 PM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
Bubba can't be her running mate & the word is that he's got some new talent lined up. He's been told to clean up his act but you know that'll never happen.

he's a hounddog
22nd January 2007 09:31 PM
glencar On one of the cable newswers, a campaign operative noted howe Bubba went into solidly Dem areas during the 2000 NY senate race whilst Bitchface went among the independents & palyed to the middle. I don't think this could work nationally. People are just tired of the wreckage of the Clintons. And no, I don't want Jeb Bush to run either.
22nd January 2007 10:37 PM
Egbert "Bitchface" - spot on!
22nd January 2007 10:42 PM
Paranoid_Android Even though I am in DC...I DO NOT claim to be a beltway insider...because, I'm not...but I do know the Senator...and she knows me...She has my vote...and I can say...she definetly has a GREAT chance of taking it (today)...

Clinton-Obama...an incredibly strong ticket...

Obama-Clinton...not as strong......but very doable...though, she would never do it.

enuff poli-speak for me...see you at the polls!!!
22nd January 2007 11:02 PM
Egbert Is Obama Muslim? Wouldn't it be a hoot if we voted in a Muslim president at this juncture in time! Even if he isn't Muslim, it would still be crrraaazy to vote in someone with a name so similar to Osama! This country is so kewl!!
22nd January 2007 11:07 PM
sirmoonie There is no way a woman will be president of the United States of America in the next 30 years/generation. Women in America would absolutely not allow that to happen.

I'd vote for Hillary over a Mormon. I'd even vote for George Walker Bush III over a fucking Mormon, and that guy is absolutely retarded, but at least I know what I'm getting. And at least I know George Walker Bush III doesn't hate America.

The Democrat part is out of its mind - a woman or a black guy called Obama? They really should check up on what Super Duck is doing there days.

Its all media hype anyway, John McCain wins - America is better when he does. Imagine if the Bush Geeks hadn't fucked over America and hit-buffed McCain in 2000? Well anyway, we get him in 2008! YES!

Yes!

Yeah. Yes.

Yeah!

Yes!
22nd January 2007 11:10 PM
duck Hillary, Good Luck
22nd January 2007 11:23 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Plus when the general population learns any real truths about her they will be disgusted.
Riffy

Riffy, We'll find something yet. I promise. Love, Kenny
22nd January 2007 11:50 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Riffy, We'll find something yet. I promise. Love, Kenny

LOL! I guess you have a very selective memory,huh BJ? I mean a man of your obvious intelligence knows that Clinton was very much a friend of Ol' Kenny Boy's! You did know that,right? No?

Well here--->http://www.theconservativevoice.com...icle/16415.html

Here's a couple of facts for you.

"This effort to link President Bush to Ken Lay, and thus to corporate scandal and accusations of cronyism, has been going on since the 2000 election. It is getting new life-after Lay's death-in order to damage the Republicans going into the fall elections.

History shows, however, that Lay supported Ann Richards when George W. Bush first ran for governor of Texas in 1994. While it is true that Lay and Enron gave some $6 million to various candidates and both parties, mostly to Republicans, at least $1.5 million went to Clinton and the Democrats. What did Lay and Enron get in return? Numerous trips overseas with Commerce Secretaries and Energy Secretaries, help on at least 18 overseas business projects, and lots of financial support in return for campaign donations. Through the Export-Import Bank and OPIC, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, in loans and loan guarantees, Enron received close to $2 billion in, what shall we call it? Corporate welfare? Payback? Investigative reporter Paul Sperry did an excellent job documenting the benefits Ken Lay received from the Clinton administration."

Ain't selective memory fun?! Geesh,you'd think that you thought Bubba was like honest or something? Ken Lay stroked politicos of all stripes in order to gain favor. At least Bush did not try and cover for the man.

Riffy

[Edited by Riffhard]
23rd January 2007 12:00 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Ain't selective memory fun?!
Riffy

You tell me, Riffy. I was quite sure you'd remember Ken STARR!
NOW my post will make sense to you.
23rd January 2007 12:19 AM
rolling who Hillary? NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER
23rd January 2007 12:25 AM
pdog I like McCain too... But, after watching him get raped politicaly by Karl Rove in 2000, I'm not sure if he wouldn't be the first female president, even more so than Hillary.
23rd January 2007 04:06 AM
Dreamtime THE ROLLING STONES SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

AND THAT'S A FACT!

DEAL WITH IT!

GO HILLARY!
23rd January 2007 07:26 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves I hope someone shoots her
23rd January 2007 07:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Mahatma Kane Jeeves wrote:
I hope someone shoots her

Probably not....as long as she doesn't go hunting with Dick Cheney.
23rd January 2007 08:15 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

You tell me, Riffy. I was quite sure you'd remember Ken STARR!
NOW my post will make sense to you.

LOL! For the life of me that loooked like Ken Lay when I first looked at it. Ken Starr did nothing wrong at all. I mean if you want to find an out of control prosecutor you need to take a long look at Fitzgerald.

Riffy
23rd January 2007 09:07 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

She is a bitch from the word go. She makes Martha Stewart,Naomi Cambell, and Rosie O'Donnell look like teddy bears.

Why do you have to bring Naomi into this conversation. She is a misunderstood beautiful young lady. She has spent her career trying to make the world a better place and this is what she gets for her efforts. Shame on you Riffy!

23rd January 2007 09:30 AM
egon Riffy;

"you guys" voted for bush JR TWICE...

ANYTHING can happen!
23rd January 2007 09:33 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:
I like McCain too...

Can you say 'Keating Five' boys and girls?

I knew you could.

23rd January 2007 09:37 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Dreamtime wrote:
THE ROLLING STONES SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

AND THAT'S A FACT!

DEAL WITH IT!

GO HILLARY!

I didn't realize the Stones were American citizens...
23rd January 2007 09:53 AM
Jumping Jack I can't wait for the Hildabeast to bitch slap that poser Obama.
23rd January 2007 10:08 AM
Gazza Great - two more years of this shite to read until Inauguration Day

Personally, I've yet to meet anyone whose political leanings have been changed by something theyve read on a Rolling Stones message board
23rd January 2007 10:13 AM
glencar Well, notice that these threads don't attract the numbers of posts that they used to. If that She-Devil wins, I'll be moving somewhere else.
23rd January 2007 10:42 AM
oldkr As I can't vote here in the states it makes little difference but FYI theres nothing to stop bill being the vice president, its just president thats off limits. I know sen clinton staffers and wish hilary and them luck, at least she has name ID and is not mistaken for a terrorist like Obama in most of the fly over states....

OLDKR
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)