ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Harrods Knightsbridge. London - February 1, 2007
© 2007 Harold Cunningham with Thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary for President! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
25th January 2007 12:02 PM
LadyJane Riffy..

Howe do you feel about Rudy Giuliani as a candidate?

Mr Maxlugar and myself may be co-campaigning for him.

LJ.
25th January 2007 12:03 PM
oldkr
25th January 2007 12:34 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Riffy..

Howe do you feel about Rudy Giuliani as a candidate?

Mr Maxlugar and myself may be co-campaigning for him.

LJ.

I like him,but I fear that he may scare the base of the party. That said,if the Republicans want to really stop Madame President Cankles from assending to her self appointed destiny then they had better be willing to compromise on a canidate. The problem is that McCain has pissed off many conservative Republicans,myself included, with his stupid assed McCain/Feingold Campaign Finance Reform Bill,and Rudy is a bit waffleish when it comes to conservative social issues. Of those two I'd go with Rudy,but,like Blue,I think it will prolly be McCain in the end. In just about every national poll though Rudy trounces Cankles. Once you get away from the hard left East Coast,and the freaks on the Left Coast(not you pdog!) she has almost no support.

Riffy
25th January 2007 12:38 PM
Jumping Jack I would vote for Rudy, but not for Hillary or McCain. McCain will raise my taxes and leave the borders open.

Conservative on financial and security issues, liberal on social issues is fine by me. Let people do what they want, but don't expect me to pay for it when the F-up.

Sounds like Rudy is a perfect fit.
25th January 2007 12:40 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I would vote for Rudy, but not for Hillary or McCain. McCain will raise my taxes and leave the borders open.

Conservative on financial and security issues, liberal on social issues is fine by me. Let people do what they want, but don't expect me to pay for it when the F-up.

Sounds like Rudy is a perfect fit.

Amen, JJ!!!

Still a Democrat,
LJ.
25th January 2007 12:44 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Amen, JJ!!!

Still a Democrat,
LJ.

You're sounding more and more like a Libertarian,or,gasp,a moderate Rpublican! Shhhh,don't worry LJ,your secret's safe with me.

Riffy
25th January 2007 12:49 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

You're sounding more and more like a Libertarian,or,gasp,a moderate Rpublican! Shhhh,don't worry LJ,your secret's safe with me.

Riffy

I KNEW that was coming.
You'll NEVER get me to convert on paper.

LJ.
25th January 2007 12:50 PM
rasputin56 Suspension of NSA listening programs and target suspected terrorists

Do you mean the legal programs or the illegal ones? Because most people I know are all for following the existing law that doesn't forbid wiretaps, etc. as long as it goes through FISA within a certain timeframe. Didn't we used to be a country of laws? That's right, you don't have civil rights if your dead.
25th January 2007 12:54 PM
rasputin56 OK, I'll bite. Seeing I don't frequent the radical rightwing spew chambers like Freeperville or Redstate, where does "Cankles" come from? I know you say it with the utmost respect because we wouldn't want to think that you were one of those haters like those that have it in for Bush.
25th January 2007 01:02 PM
Jumping Jack You know, if the Libertarians could ever run someone that wasn't a complete whack job they might get huge support from reasonable people on both parties who are tired of extremists on both sides.
25th January 2007 01:03 PM
rasputin56 I'll give you that.
25th January 2007 01:22 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
and the freaks on the Left Coast(not you pdog!) she has almost no support.

LOL!
she isn't that well liked, by those I ask... It would be interesting, to see the former mayor of our largest city, as President. Hopefully it could add new dynamics. He must find a way to overcome his personal past, sadly, in american Presidential races it's a huge thing, that actually becomes a two headed monster.
25th January 2007 01:24 PM
pdog
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
You know, if the Libertarians could ever run someone that wasn't a complete whack job they might get huge support from reasonable people on both parties who are tired of extremists on both sides.

exhume Goldwater!
25th January 2007 02:10 PM
Dan
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
How much of this do you agree with?

• Discussions, but no confrontation, with Iran. Play down any danger from Iran.

We have been at war with Iran since 1979, the problem is few people here have owned up to it!

quote:

• Free medical care for low-income Americans, run by the government .

I am worried about being forced at gunpoint to buy insurance in California cutting into disposable income best spent on things like Stones tickets.

quote:

• No improved security at the southern border, maintain the chaotic status quo; maintain open borders.

Outside of the Republican primaries, look for this to be taken off the table as a campaign issue since the Republican nominee is likely to be in favor of open borders too.
25th January 2007 02:19 PM
pdog WTF is up with Bush wanting to tax me b/c I have insurance?
25th January 2007 02:26 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
OK, I'll bite. Seeing I don't frequent the radical rightwing spew chambers like Freeperville or Redstate, where does "Cankles" come from? I know you say it with the utmost respect because we wouldn't want to think that you were one of those haters like those that have it in for Bush.

To my knowledge Cankles is not a nickname that the Freepers use. Anyway,it is a discription for a woman who has no disernable change in size between her calves and ankles. Such a woman is said to have cankles. Hillary is the very definition of a woman with cankles.

Riffy
25th January 2007 02:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

To my knowledge Cankles is not a nickname that the Freepers use. Anyway,it is a discription for a woman who has no disernable change in size between her calves and ankles. Such a woman is said to have cankles. Hillary is the very definition of a woman with cankles.

Riffy

She's not Pelosi looking! At least Nancy looks like a woman, heh?
25th January 2007 02:37 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

She's not Pelosi looking! At least Nancy looks like a woman, heh?

There's a great nickname for Pelosi as well-Blinks. Nancy Blinks Pelosi! Did you see how many times that woman blinked during the State Of The Union speech? I thought her corneas would get friction burns! Good lord that woman blinks alot.

Riffy
25th January 2007 02:42 PM
mojoman lou dobbs?
25th January 2007 02:49 PM
sirmoonie The Rapture is coming. Most, if not all of us are screwed.
25th January 2007 03:05 PM
oldkr blinking is body language involved with sheer disbelief, however knowing just a little bit she blinks insanely to avoid photos that arent under her control

OLDKR
25th January 2007 03:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

There's a great nickname for Pelosi as well-Blinks. Nancy Blinks Pelosi! Did you see how many times that woman blinked during the State Of The Union speech? I thought her corneas would get friction burns! Good lord that woman blinks alot.

Riffy

Stewarts show did a count comparing to Dick. it was funny, it was like 40 to 1 in a one minute frame... He's got the stare down... You blink, you balk!
25th January 2007 03:09 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The Rapture is coming. Most, if not all of us are screwed.

We got here from people screwing, only the naive think it stops.
25th January 2007 03:14 PM
Jumping Jack Due to the large number of face lifts and her skin being stretched beyond the elastic limit her eyes are always wide open and will quickly dry out without frequent blinking. Kind of like Jacko's niose falling off. Just say no to self mutilation.
25th January 2007 03:19 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

I didn't see it but ol' Drudge was sure to front page it! Gotta love when Republicans have nothing else and have to resort to childish little personal attacks like that. But if you had to sit next to the stench of Dubya & the Dick for an hour you'd be blinking prett good too.

Oh and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww for even checking out Hillary's ankles. That's just not right.
25th January 2007 03:20 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Oh and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww for even checking out Hillary's ankles. That's just not right.

Dude! Bill fucked her... Once !!!!
25th January 2007 03:22 PM
rasputin56 It was a rape. I read it in Klein's book.
25th January 2007 03:30 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
It was a rape. I read it in Klein's book.

Talk about slamming on the brakes in a thread!
smells the burning rubber....
How do we move on?
25th January 2007 03:47 PM
Scottfree
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Suspension of NSA listening programs and target suspected terrorists

Do you mean the legal programs or the illegal ones? Because most people I know are all for following the existing law that doesn't forbid wiretaps, etc. as long as it goes through FISA within a certain timeframe. Didn't we used to be a country of laws? That's right, you don't have civil rights if your dead.

Echelon? I'm certain you were complaining about this during the Clinton era? Wiretapping is becoming a big deal only because a Republican is in office.....
25th January 2007 03:59 PM
rasputin56 I always love the "Clinton did it, too" defense. But once again, in this case he didn't. Unless George Tenet has committed perjury by lying to Congress on 4/12/00, of course.

"I’m here today to discuss specific issues about and allegations regarding Signals Intelligence activities and the so-called Echelon Program of the National Security Agency…

There is a rigorous regime of checks and balances which we, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency and the FBI scrupulously adhere to whenever conversations of U.S. persons are involved, whether directly or indirectly. We do not collect against U.S. persons unless they are agents of a foreign power as that term is defined in the law. We do not target their conversations for collection in the United States unless a FISA warrant has been obtained from the FISA court by the Justice Department."

[Edited by rasputin56]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)