ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Harrods Knightsbridge. London - February 1, 2007
© 2007 Harold Cunningham with Thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hillary for President! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
23rd January 2007 01:56 PM
Riffhard Hey Someguy where did that post go? You know the one where you referenced the line from Patton? Where'd it go yo?

Riffy
23rd January 2007 02:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Hey Someguy where did that post go? You know the one where you referenced the line from Patton? Where'd it go yo?

quote:
JB wrote:
wide open

23rd January 2007 02:02 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Hey Someguy where did that post go? You know the one where you referenced the line from Patton? Where'd it go yo?

Riffy

I deleted it, didn't want to offend.
23rd January 2007 02:04 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

I deleted it, didn't want to offend.

Common,you know this thread is going to wind up getting ugly anyway! Offend away!
23rd January 2007 02:10 PM
Jumping Jack Newt in a comeback greater than the Colts!
23rd January 2007 02:10 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Someguy I get the Patton reference! By the way if you're looking for a very insightful read on the greatest general in the history of war then look no further than "Generla Patton-A Soldiers Life" by Stanly Hirshson. It was first published in 2002,and it is the by far the most comprehensive bio to date on Patton.

If he were alive today he would bitch slap the entire Dem party starting with the Clintons,and they would know that they deserved it too!

Riffy

The Clintoons have little self-awareness & would never accept that they deserve bitch slapping. That's for the little people. BTW If you wanna get the Patton line, just hit "back" a few times...
23rd January 2007 02:12 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Clintoons have little self-awareness & would never accept that they deserve bitch slapping. That's for the little people. BTW If you wanna get the Patton line, just hit "back" a few times...

The insurgents over in Iraq know something that WE also know but will not acknowledge ... and that is that someday we will go home and they can regroup , rebuild and take over . Word .

Flacky ! ™
23rd January 2007 02:37 PM
pdog Our Republic is going to collapse within ten years, enjoy the ride kids....
i just hope California secedes before the end.
23rd January 2007 02:56 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Our Republic is going to collapse within ten years, enjoy the ride kids....

We live in quiet desperation
lonely , unloved, and frail
seeking comfort anywhere
and yet, never fitting in
as we move toward darkness
and death is a near
we realize our life meant nothing
and we pass, leaving nothing behind.
23rd January 2007 03:08 PM
glencar If Cali seceded, that'd be fine.
23rd January 2007 03:15 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
Our Republic is going to collapse within ten years, enjoy the ride kids....

I would like to see California collapse. After I've jumped ship of course.
23rd January 2007 03:40 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
If Cali seceded, that'd be fine.

the USA would be much better off losing the 6th largest economy in the world.
23rd January 2007 05:40 PM
JaggerLips http://www.walken2008.com/

VOTE CHRISTOPHER WALKEN

THIS COUNTRY NEEDS MORE COWBELL!
23rd January 2007 05:46 PM
pdog
23rd January 2007 05:53 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hahahahaha

I'M WALKING WITH WALKEN RIGHT INTO OFFICE

23rd January 2007 06:59 PM
glencar http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/22/AR2007012201103.html
23rd January 2007 07:08 PM
Bitch
quote:
Dreamtime wrote:
THE ROLLING STONES SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

Actually I agree with this statement. At the Beacon Theatre, the Clinton Birthday Bash, MICK said I would like to introduce President Clinton.....and her husband!

I love it when MICK is funny, LOL! It WAS funny but I think he meant that he thinks Hillary has a chance to get elected as President. And the STONES said it first! Then Bill Clinton gets on stage and says I finally get the chance to open for The Rolling Stones!

Is it mutual admiration society or political brown-nosing?
23rd January 2007 07:09 PM
glencar I think it was just a joke. Mick must think the clintons are the biggest retards going.
23rd January 2007 07:15 PM
lotsajizz sweet neocon
23rd January 2007 07:49 PM
Riffhard If the people in this nation knew the truth about Hillary she would not stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected. Hell,even Dick Morris is petrified by the prospect of this meglamaniacal bitch ever getting elected. Morris only coached Bubba since the days of his first gubenatorial run in Arkansas back in the early 1980's right through his two terms as POTUS. He is no conservative that's for damned sure,but he KNOWS Hillary too well,and he's scared. Real scared.

Try reading "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klien just for shits and giggles. If that book does not scare the ever loving shit out of you then you are a moron.

Here are just a few of the very well sourced revelations that he points out in this horror story that is Hillary's life. Caution the following bullet points may scar you for life,but at least you may have a little more understanding of exactly who this power hungry bitch is!

>How Bill cheated on Hillary from the very start of their relationship at Yale - but she married him anyway, in a "Faustian bargain" that accepted his womanizing as the price of political power

>"Bill owes me": how Hillary allowed Bill to get away with his infidelities to make him fall deeper and deeper into her debt

>Clinton insider: "Hillary never wanted to be a wife. She wanted to be president"

>Hillary confidant confirms: she knew about Monica long before the affair became public

>How Hillary personally stage-managed and coordinated the damage-control effort in response to the Lewinsky scandal

>Juanita Broaddrick: her encounter with Hillary that told her "she knew" Bill had raped her, and that Hillary only wanted Broadrick to keep quiet

>The Hillary White House staffer known as "Mother Superior" charged with keeping women away from Bill -- and Bill away from them

>How Hillary knowingly allowed women to be hired that were regarded as "safe" for Bill to have affairs with

>How Hillary faked being scandalized when the Lewinsky story broke

>How Hillary banished the Secret Service from the White House private residence so they wouldn't witness -- and gossip about -- her and Bill's "Jerry Springer-like free-for-alls"

>How Hillary signed off on all major White House appointments -- including Supreme Court nominees

>White House usher: how Hillary used government funds for her extensive White House redecoration -- while claiming the money came from private donations

>Hillary and Vince Foster: an "open secret" that they were lovers. How he handled her personal affairs and guarded her secrets - and helped clean up the political messes created by Bill

>Hillary's shameful and illegal cover-up of the truth behind Vince Foster's death

>The Machiavellian political operative who has long served as Hillary's "secret consigliere"

>Why Hillary vetoed a settlement with Paula Jones

>How Hillary reacted to losing the presidency of her high-school senior class: a foreshadowing

>Hillary's transformation from Goldwater Republican to hippy radical. The hard-left magazine that influenced her -- she admits to having saved every issue

>The culture of lesbianism at Wellesley College -- and how it strongly influenced Hillary's politics

>The story of Bill and Hillary's meeting in a law library: blatantly untrue

>Hillary's radical views as editor of the Yale Journal of Law and Social Action

>How Hillary acted as a secret partisan agent of Ted Kennedy's during the Nixon impeachment

>How Hillary's flawed Watergate inquiry so muddied the "immoral acts" standard for impeachment that it called into question the ability to impeach -- and was used by the Clintons 25 years later to argue that suborning perjury and obstruction of justice was not enough

>The Little Rock private investigator hired by Hillary to "get rid of all the bitches he's seeing"

>Hillary's pattern of moving to the right -- and then lurching left again when she thinks she's in the clear

>Hillary's ideological roots in "gender feminism," which seeks overthrow of all "patriarchal" dominance, from government to family

>How Bill has gone back to his old womanizing tricks since Hillary's election to the Senate. His torrid affair with a stunning divorcee who lived near the Clintons in Chappaqua

>How Bill tried to talk Hillary into running for President in 2004 -- and why she refused

>Hillary's temporary betrayal of her old leftist allies to build a moderate image for her White House run

>Why Hillary regards Howard Dean's naming as DNC Chairman as a threat to her

>The cynical politicking behind Hillary's hawkishness on the Iraq war

>How Hillary banned wearing military uniforms in the White House -- and then lied about it later on

>How Hillary campaigned for herself under the guise of campaigning for John Kerry in 2004 -- knowing that her future depended on his not winning

>How Hillary made her first moves in the 2008 campaign within days of Kerry's defeat

>The New Hillary: how she's remodeling herself as a "God-fearing, church-going Bible reading Democrat from a Southern state" -- and is also "Botoxed to the hilt," according to a physician who knows

>Why one former Clinton Administration official warns: "Hillary Clinton needs to be kept away from the White House for the rest of her life"

All I'm saying is read up on Hillary before you go blindly throwing your support behind her. She is the "most devious politician of her era" according to Dick Morris,and many others who know her concur wholeheartedly. Just read.

Riffy
23rd January 2007 08:00 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Caution the following bullet points may scar you for life,but at least you may have a little more understanding of exactly who this power hungry bitch is!

1. nothing really here thats gonna "scar me for life" .... Oooh Slick Willy repeatedly cheated on her and she kept quiet about it. How Scandalous!!

2. political leaders have always been power hungry. Wow! Another shocker!

thats just a petty list made by a hater. Theres far far worst shit that you can list about ANYONE in this current administration

23rd January 2007 08:09 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

1. nothing really here thats gonna "scar me for life" .... Oooh Slick Willy repeatedly cheated on her and she kept quiet about it. How Scandalous!!

2. political leaders have always been power hungry. Wow! Another shocker!

thats just a petty list made by a hater. Theres far far worst shit that you can list about ANYONE in this current administration

Read the goddamned book Sway!! Edward Klein is far from a hater! He was a registered Democrat for decades! The truth about this bitch is mindblowing. That you choose to ignore the facts tells me everything I need to know about you. You are a devoted partisan to the point of ignoring any truths that go against your own uninformed thoughts on Hillary. I could care less if you vote Democrat. Hell,I did for over twenty years myself! Just,for the love of God,don't vote for this bitch! Read about her. Get to know her! Most of the revelations in this bbok come from Hillary's own people.

Riffy
23rd January 2007 08:13 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Theres far far worst shit that you can list about ANYONE in this current administration

Can you actually list it? I'm curious. This administration has FAR fewer scandals than the previous corrupt regime.
23rd January 2007 08:19 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Can you actually list it? I'm curious. This administration has FAR fewer scandals than the previous corrupt regime.

No shit Blue! I'd like to see one scandal that can be corraborated concerning the Bush Admin,and then compare that list to the list against the Clinton debacle!

While Bush has royaly fucked some things up that piss me off. I'd stack his Admin's honesty up against Billary and Co. any day of the week. All that libs do is speculate,and throw around unfounded allegations that they can NEVER back up with facts,but it's a fact that the Clintoon Admin was the most corrupt admin in years. Even more so than Nixon! That's saying something!

Riffy
23rd January 2007 08:25 PM
glencar Yes, Bush has screwed up the war & the budget but he's also done some good things. I wish he was more effective in communicating what he wants & what he's done.
23rd January 2007 08:27 PM
Saint Sway you guys are nuts

what is honest about Iraq???

haliburton??

enron???

[Edited by Saint Sway]
23rd January 2007 08:28 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

LOL! For the life of me that loooked like Ken Lay when I first looked at it. Ken Starr did nothing wrong at all. I mean if you want to find an out of control prosecutor you need to take a long look at Fitzgerald.

Riffy

Wasn't suggesting Starr did anything "wrong" (or that he was a partisan hack or anything like that), just that with all the digging he did and the millions he spent, if he didn't find anything to stick on Hillary, what is there?
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

maybe far less, but nothing worse... This BS war, I don't care how much they scream we had bad intel or whatever, they knew, and not only went in ignorant, the plan was never to win. Even now, as i type this the denial of reality is outstanding, make Hillary and Bill's blowjob fiasco a joke to me.
nothing good will ever come of Iraq, until this administration becomes honest, b/c nothing ever good comes from a lie!
Saint Sway this is list is just baloney. None of it really matters or adds up to anything. oooh!!! Bill cheated.. Oooh a politician lied! YIKES!

get real man!

>Hillary confidant confirms: she knew about Monica long before the affair became public
>>>>> Really? So?

>How Hillary personally stage-managed and coordinated the damage-control effort in response to the Lewinsky scandal
>>>> was there ever a First Lady that acted differently?? Onasis? No. Presidents cheat. First Lady's smile and act like nothings wrong. Thats how its always been.

>The Hillary White House staffer known as "Mother Superior" charged with keeping women away from Bill -- and Bill away from them
>>>>> OH NO!! She hired a women to try and keep Bill's dick in his pants. How dare she!!

>How Hillary knowingly allowed women to be hired that were regarded as "safe" for Bill to have affairs with
>>>> Which is it?

>How Hillary banished the Secret Service from the White House private residence so they wouldn't witness -- and gossip about -- her and Bill's "Jerry Springer-like free-for-alls"
>>>>> Dang it! They should of fought in front of everyone!!! Oh well..

>How Hillary signed off on all major White House appointments -- including Supreme Court nominees
>>>> I guess now your also gonna claim she has no prior experience for the job??

>White House usher: how Hillary used government funds for her extensive White House redecoration -- while claiming the money came from private donations
>>>> bet no other First Lady did this, right? Wake up

>How Hillary reacted to losing the presidency of her high-school senior class: a foreshadowing
>>>>> But what about how she handled being voted President of the Prom Committee???? Surely that must count for something?
(for the record: she was 17! Who the fuck cares????)

>Hillary's transformation from Goldwater Republican to hippy radical. The hard-left magazine that influenced her -- she admits to having saved every issue
>>>> SHOCKING!!! I thought she was still a Republican!

>The culture of lesbianism at Wellesley College -- and how it strongly influenced Hillary's politics
>>>>> Niiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

>The story of Bill and Hillary's meeting in a law library: blatantly untrue
>>>>> THATS IT!! If you tell me they really met at the drive-thru then she'll never get my vote - that lying bitch!!

>Hillary's radical views as editor of the Yale Journal of Law and Social Action
>>>>> Yeah those Presidents we've had with radical views always fucked us over. Remember Lincoln? He fucked everything up!

>The Little Rock private investigator hired by Hillary to "get rid of all the bitches he's seeing"
>>>> WHAT????? A women turned jealous?? Now thats a first!

>Hillary's pattern of moving to the right -- and then lurching left again when she thinks she's in the clear
>>>> Really not a big deal to most of us. Unless were talking about her driving.

>Hillary's ideological roots in "gender feminism," which seeks overthrow of all "patriarchal" dominance, from government to family
>>>> Now your just trying to confuse with fancy words ; )

>How Bill has gone back to his old womanizing tricks since Hillary's election to the Senate. His torrid affair with a stunning divorcee who lived near the Clintons in Chappaqua
>>>> That dog can hunt!

>How Bill tried to talk Hillary into running for President in 2004 -- and why she refused
>>>> Wait she doesnt just blindly do everything he asks??? WTF?

>Hillary's temporary betrayal of her old leftist allies to build a moderate image for her White House run
>>>>> Wow! Another first! Surely no politician has ever pulled that move in an election.

>Why Hillary regards Howard Dean's naming as DNC Chairman as a threat to her
>>>> Frankly, he scares a lot of people.

>How Hillary banned wearing military uniforms in the White House -- and then lied about it later on
>>>>> For the last time! I dont care what they do in their bedroom

>The New Hillary: how she's remodeling herself as a "God-fearing, church-going Bible reading Democrat from a Southern state" -- and is also "Botoxed to the hilt," according to a physician who knows
>>>>> Oh Shit!! What Anthrax??? Oh... Botox!! So what?

>Why one former Clinton Administration official warns: "Hillary Clinton needs to be kept away from the White House for the rest of her life"
>>>>> ONE former member of their administration is bitter. So? Is that it? C'mon. Every administration has tons of bitter ex-members.

23rd January 2007 08:33 PM
pdog what about the lesbian stuff... Oooooh, it's the the estrogen patrol, duck!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)