ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Tim (seersuckersuit)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clintoon Flails At Mike Wallace's Punk Kid Pt. 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
28th September 2006 01:17 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

So, you understood when I said she wouldn't be the nominee. I knew you could do it if you tried. The ONLY ones who want her to run are the deranged, maniacal right-wing yahoos. They are nothing without their boogey(wo)man.

Good point. That is why she has a two to one lead when Dems are polled and has for 4 yrs

Try harder

At least if she doesn't run you Dems have such a deep bench

Kerry, Gore, Al Franken
28th September 2006 01:20 PM
glencar Al Franken is SERIOUSLY looking at a Senate run in Minnesota in 2008. Now that would be fun! Whether or not he loses, it'll be great fun. Certainly funnier than Stuart Smalley!
28th September 2006 01:21 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Good point. That is why she has a two to one lead when Dems are polled and has for 4 yrs

Try harder

At least if she doesn't run you Dems have such a deep bench

Kerry, Gore, Al Franken

I guess you're not familiar with the way primaries work and who votes in them. I know basic civics, I should've known better. That's OK, go George Allen!
28th September 2006 01:23 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Al Franken is SERIOUSLY looking at a Senate run in Minnesota in 2008. Now that would be fun! Whether or not he loses, it'll be great fun. Certainly funnier than Stuart Smalley!

Considering he is actually to the right of Wellstone, he would probably be the frontrunner. Gosh darnit, people like him.
28th September 2006 01:33 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

I guess you're not familiar with the way primaries work and who votes in them. I know basic civics, I should've known better. That's OK, go George Allen!

George Allen's opponent has also been alleged to use the N word. Nigga pleeze! This is getting confuckingtagious!
28th September 2006 01:35 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

For future reference, I think Allen is and has been a putz

Never liked him

Dim bulb
28th September 2006 01:46 PM
glencar Yes, I thought he was a bit dim before but this past month proves it. His 2008 campaign is DOA.
28th September 2006 01:49 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I thought he was a bit dim before but this past month proves it. His 2008 campaign is DOA.

He wouldn't have gotten very far, he is a mope

Hope he beats Webb though
28th September 2006 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

He wouldn't have gotten very far, he is a mope

Hope he beats Webb though

28th September 2006 03:16 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I thought he was a bit dim before but this past month proves it.

Which more than qualified him to be the Republican nominee. I seem to recall his name being tauted as the lady in waiting for the Repubs. in 08. Oh, well. You've still got McCain.
28th September 2006 03:21 PM
glencar There are penty of contenders. McCain would be my pick out of the current crop. I can't see accepting any of the Dems. All have lost before except for Mrs. C.
28th September 2006 03:23 PM
Joey " All have lost before except for Mrs. C. "

that's right .

28th September 2006 03:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Which more than qualified him to be the Republican nominee. I seem to recall his name being tauted as the lady in waiting for the Repubs. in 08. Oh, well. You've still got McCain.

You seem to recall? By whom?

Chris Matthews? Maureen Dowd?

Who do the Dems have on deck for '08 besides Thunder Thighs In Pantsuit?

28th September 2006 03:31 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Actually it was Riffy, and well, just about everyone else. You're slayin' 'em today.
28th September 2006 03:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Actually it was Riffy, and well, just about everyone else. You're slayin' 'em today.

Riffy liked Allen?

I am suprised

So who is on deck for you besides Mrs. Pantsuit?
28th September 2006 03:52 PM
glencar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Riffy liked Allen?

I am suprised

So who is on deck for you besides Mrs. Pantsuit?

yes, Riffy did like Geo. Allen but that's probably a moot point now. It'd be like citing someone who likes Obama...
28th September 2006 04:07 PM
not bound to please
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Tele - your girlfriend misses you.

[Edited by not bound to please]
28th September 2006 04:07 PM
rasputin56 Obama's a joke, too. Same old, same old. And Tele, the only ones excited about a Hillary run are you and your rightwing nutsies. Please, quote me another poll. Is that the same one that said Perot was gonna win? This is too easy.

Talk to me next year about 08. Anything now is pointless.
28th September 2006 04:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

How does the killing of Bin Laden wash with those that say killing will only create more terrorists?...I see some of the same people who take that position criticizng Bush for not killing OBL...what gives?

Beats me, I never said anything about creating more terrorists. They get created no matter what we do.

I think they best with bin Laden would be that his capture as opposed to killed or never found, make him less of a martyr and showcase fairness of American justice, but we are never going to have a shortage of Islamic terrorists no matter what we do.
28th September 2006 04:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Beats me, I never said anything about creating more terrorists. They get created no matter what we do.

I think they best with bin Laden would be that his capture as opposed to killed or never found, make him less of a martyr and showcase fairness of American justice, but we are never going to have a shortage of Islamic terrorists no matter what we do.

Oh...I wasn't directing that at you...I just find it to be curious political contradiction that many politicians have no problem exposing themselves to...and agreed...there will never be a shortage of people who want to chop my head off

Islam in large numbers is not compatible with western civilization...being a child of desegregation, I could draw some parallels...but I won't
28th September 2006 04:19 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Islam in large numbers is not compatible with western civilization...being a child of desegregation, I could draw some parallels...but I won't

Why not?

28th September 2006 04:24 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Oh...I wasn't directing that at you...I just find it to be curious political contradiction that many politicians have no problem exposing themselves to...and agreed...there will never be a shortage of people who want to chop my head off

I just want want to grab those cute squishy cheeks and make funny noises...
What up feej?
Lost my DSL, good thing to, I'm bumped up in speed, my torrent will be doubled in speed...
28th September 2006 04:26 PM
glencar 46550 posts? Holy Chit!
28th September 2006 04:29 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I just want want to grab those cute squishy cheeks and make funny noises...
What up feej?
Lost my DSL, good thing to, I'm bumped up in speed, my torrent will be doubled in speed...

Huh?...you mean after they repaired your DSL it became faster and stronger than it was before?...you are now the Six Million Dollar Poster
28th September 2006 04:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Huh?...you mean after they repaired your DSL it became faster and stronger than it was before?...you are now the Six Million Dollar Poster

It's Crazy Eddie insane...
28th September 2006 04:33 PM
not bound to please It's so nice to see you two are getting along again!

It was getting testes earlier.

28th September 2006 04:34 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

It's Crazy Eddie insane...

I know...it's Lee vs. Jabbar crazy
28th September 2006 04:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

28th September 2006 04:44 PM
glencar Crazy Eddie is now in jail. Sad.
28th September 2006 04:54 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Crazy Eddie is now in jail. Sad.

Did you watch Wonderama as a kid? I loved that show, I never got to go on it...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)