ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Tim (seersuckersuit)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clintoon Flails At Mike Wallace's Punk Kid Pt. 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
26th September 2006 06:24 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hillary's waking thoughts: I know I'm a piece of shit, but I'm all I think about!

Tee to the hee...and then back to the Tee
26th September 2006 06:25 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Catch a flight for the Chicago show

Disney and a Rancid show... I'm sticking to AC... What would it take to get you there, and to grab Pam on the way?

26th September 2006 07:20 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Satan sucks dick, I saw it on South Park. ironically it was Saddam's.

Last night South Park had the infamous Scientology episode on. Now if every episode was that good..."Tom Cruise, you MUST come out of the closet!"
26th September 2006 07:20 PM
glencar The CBS Evening News just showed Hilly self-righteously defending her hubby. Those two MUST be in love, I swear!
26th September 2006 07:22 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
glencar wrote:
The CBS Evening News just showed Hilly self-righteously defending her hubby. Those two MUST be in love, I swear!

I am a Dempublican....
26th September 2006 07:38 PM
glencar I'm Republicanish although this year is a tough one. The Dems are just so damned loony that they aren't much of an alternative. And yet, this year I'm so pissed...
26th September 2006 07:43 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm Republicanish although this year is a tough one. The Dems are just so damned loony that they aren't much of an alternative. And yet, this year I'm so pissed...

I remember Southern Democrats, who actually gave a fuck....
26th September 2006 07:44 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm Republicanish although this year is a tough one. The Dems are just so damned loony that they aren't much of an alternative. And yet, this year I'm so pissed...

True. The Repubs are running on 4 out of 8 cyclinders

Thankfully, The Dems are running on 2 out of 8

They think a platform of "Bush sucks" will work for them

It won't

26th September 2006 07:45 PM
glencar Tele, my issues with GOP mostly ahve to do with federal worker stuff. I'm fine with them on Nat'l Security...
26th September 2006 08:22 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Who is this he?
President General Pervez Musharraf?

Yes that is who I meant when I said he's gettung huge results over there.
26th September 2006 08:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Yes that is who I meant when I said he's gettung huge results over there.

I just can't get past him signing truces with the warlords where bin Laden is, giving them amnesty...
Or putting down the USA...
Or promoting his book in today's press conference.
He can do whatever he wants, he doesn't belong in The White House with OUR president.
He does say going into Iraq has created more terrorists and is a rallying point for extremists... Agree with him I may, but he's still a piece of shit... Besides his policy is making things more difficult in afghanistan, I guess that don't matter, we dropped the ball there in late 2001 early 2002. Iraq invasion was being planned, and Afghanistan wasn't important.
Prez Gen. Perverted Mushroom is a dictator, plain and simple, took over in a coup and has exteneded his power with no election or will by the people.
Use him all we want, but this parade and book signing tour... Disgusting. Isn't the UN where he should be with Hugo The Retarded Furniture Mover and President Gilligan The Hostage Taker.
26th September 2006 08:40 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Your lame attempts to hijack this thread will be defeated...the Deaniacs will be made to stand their ground

Deaniacs Unite!

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
26th September 2006 08:54 PM
Riffhard Hey Macky wait,just wait,until this whole NIE document is released! You know the one I'm refering to right? The one that the NYT and the WP leaked cherry picked lines from? Well this is gonna blow up in their faces. Again! It's a great read,and if anything it fully supports our efforts inside Iraq. It is stunning just how comprehensive this report is,and it totally refutes the little cherry picked lines that the NYT once again leaked.

By the way that's four classified leaks now that the NYT has outed in just the last years and a half! Why,Macky,were the NYT and the looney libs acting so incensed when that media whore Val Plame,and her partisan pit bull husband Joe Wilson were leaked about by Scooter Libby,and Karl Rove?!?!? What? Oh,it wasn't Rove or Libby who leaked that info. Rather it was Armitage? Funny how patriotic they get when the leak slams one of their own,but when the leak hurts our national security they scream 1st Amendment rights,and embrace the leakers!!

Well,let me tell you,when this whole report is read by anyone with half a brain it will become obvious very quickly that the cherry picked lines that the looney libs and the NYT are jerking themselves dry over are taken completey out of context! I can't wait! Mark my words Macky. They will soon be trying to pin the leak on Rove! "He made us look bad!","Rove is an evil genius that leaked this so he could kick us in the ass again!"

It's gonna be good Macky! It's gonna be very good!

Riffy
26th September 2006 09:03 PM
telecaster Good post Riffy

Bravo to Bush for declassifying it and releasing it and sticking in their faces

Bold move and it worked

26th September 2006 09:11 PM
pdog

The NIE doc is a not only 3 pages. We got a partial declassified portion. Let's not go giving reach arounds... NIE is classified. Leaks are leaks. I agree with Riffy, there's going to be Rove accusations...
Even the declassified portion isn't what I would call a good report card for this administation.
Do you think after dinner tonight, Prez Perv Mushroom handed Bush a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up, when Bush asked again, can we go after Bin Laden in Pakistan, since you won't?
That my friends is todays story, not Rove, Iraq or homos with babies!
[Edited by pdog]
26th September 2006 09:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Hey Macky wait,just wait,until this whole NIE document is released! You know the one I'm refering to right? The one that the NYT and the WP leaked cherry picked lines from? Well this is gonna blow up in their faces. Again! It's a great read,and if anything it fully supports our efforts inside Iraq. It is stunning just how comprehensive this report is,and it totally refutes the little cherry picked lines that the NYT once again leaked.

By the way that's four classified leaks now that the NYT has outed in just the last years and a half! Why,Macky,were the NYT and the looney libs acting so incensed when that media whore Val Plame,and her partisan pit bull husband Joe Wilson were leaked about by Scooter Libby,and Karl Rove?!?!? What? Oh,it wasn't Rove or Libby who leaked that info. Rather it was Armitage? Funny how patriotic they get when the leak slams one of their own,but when the leak hurts our national security they scream 1st Amendment rights,and embrace the leakers!!

Well,let me tell you,when this whole report is read by anyone with half a brain it will become obvious very quickly that the cherry picked lines that the looney libs and the NYT are jerking themselves dry over are taken completey out of context! I can't wait! Mark my words Macky. They will soon be trying to pin the leak on Rove! "He made us look bad!","Rove is an evil genius that leaked this so he could kick us in the ass again!"

It's gonna be good Macky! It's gonna be very good!

Riffy

Well you can't be talking about this Report, unless you are illiterate.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/declassified_nie_092606.pdf

Which declassified Report are you talking about?

The one I posted, if it is the Report, was striking because it almost impossible to reconcile statements like this from the Report:

"The loss of key leaders, particularly Usama bin Laden . . . probably would cause the group to fracture to smaller groups. . . . We assess the resulting splinter groups would, at least for a time, pose a less serious threat to U.S. interest that does al-Qa'ida."

with this from George Walker Bush III:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority. I am truly not that concerned about him."

Its even harder to reconcile the Report with his actions.

What Report are you referring to again?
26th September 2006 09:15 PM
telecaster

As Clinton said today, Pakistan has nukes
26th September 2006 09:16 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Good post Riffy

Bravo to Bush for declassifying it and releasing it and sticking in their faces

Bold move and it worked

Did you even read it? Never mind. Never mind. Forgot who I was asking.
26th September 2006 09:18 PM
telecaster Oh man, wait till the Saddam apologists find out someone leaked classified intel

I mean they went nuts, nuts when a non-covert CIA employee who works a desk in Langley was mentioned in an article

Can you imagine who insane they will be over this?

Was it Sen. Pat Leahy (D)? I mean, he was caught leaking classified stuff before
26th September 2006 09:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot Just so you know...I think you all need to get your priorities straight.

So here's a hot chick who will soon be featured during Pin Up Week @ my MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/sirstonesalot

26th September 2006 09:21 PM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Did you even read it? Never mind. Never mind. Forgot who I was asking.

Is Richard Clarke in it? Did he lie about his and Clintons role in the Millenium bombing plot of LAX????

http://www.aim.org/media_monitor/A1513_0_2_0_C/

You know, the one where Clarke said he and Clinton foiled that bombing plot when in fact they had zero to do with it

Was that in Clarke's book that you want us all to read?

I mean, was that whopper of a lie in there?
26th September 2006 09:24 PM
glencar BERLIN (Reuters) - German politicians condemned on Tuesday a decision by a Berlin opera house to cancel performances of Mozart's "Idomeneo" over concerns they could enrage Muslims and pose a security risk.
ADVERTISEMENT

The Deutsche Oper in west Berlin announced on Monday it was replacing four performances of "Idomeneo" scheduled for November with "The Marriage of Figaro" and "La Traviata."

The decision was taken after Berlin security officials warned that putting on the opera as planned would present an "incalculable security risk" for the establishment.

In the production, directed by Hans Neuenfels, King Idomeneo is shown staggering on stage next to the severed heads of Buddha, Jesus, Poseidon and the Prophet Mohammad, which sit on chairs.
26th September 2006 09:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Is Richard Clarke in it? Did he lie about his and Clintons role in the Millenium bombing plot of LAX????

http://www.aim.org/media_monitor/A1513_0_2_0_C/

You know, the one where Clarke said he and Clinton foiled that bombing plot when in fact they had zero to do with it

Was that in Clarke's book that you want us all to read?

I mean, was that whopper of a lie in there?

Did you even read the blog that you just posted?

Yeah, I'd go read Clarke's book if I were you.
26th September 2006 09:28 PM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Did you even read the blog that you just posted?

Yeah, I'd go read Clarke's book if I were you.

But you aren't me

Why would I read the book of a proven liar?

Why?

You would probably really dig Joe Wilson's book if you like Clarkes and people who tell lies

26th September 2006 09:30 PM
Riffhard Moonie so glad that you put your faith in that liberal rag the NYT!! You have been suckered my friend. You have been suckered baaaaaad!!! If it helps you hate our President then feel free to drink from the Kool-Aid fountain that the looney libs suckle from. Oh,I forgot you're not a lib! Right....

In the mean time please reflect on this. This is from a blogger that has recently retired from the Intel community. He has been vetted and has been given much of the report from his fellow intel officers. Please refute these facts though. No sense in letting facts get in the way of a good Bush bash! Bash on brother,but remember,you have been suckered.

Here--->In one of its early paragraphs, the estimate notes progress in the struggle against terrorism, stating the U.S.-led efforts have "seriously damaged Al Qaida leadership and disrupted its operations." Didn't see that in the NYT article.

Or how about this statement, which--in part--reflects the impact of increased pressure on the terrorists: "A large body of reporting indicates that people identifying themselves as jihadists is increasing...however, they are largely decentralized, lack a coherent strategy and are becoming more diffuse." Hmm...doesn't sound much like Al Qaida's pre-9-11 game plan.

The report also notes the importance of the War in Iraq as a make or break point for the terrorists: "Should jihadists leaving Iraq perceive themselves to have failed, we judge that fewer will carry on the fight." It's called a ripple effect.

More support for the defeating the enemy on his home turf: "Threats to the U.S. are intrinsically linked to U.S. success or failure in Iraq." President Bush and senior administration officials have made this argument many times--and it's been consistently dismissed by the "experts" at the WaPo and Times.

And, some indication that the "growing" jihad may be pursuing the wrong course: "There is evidence that violent tactics are backfiring...their greatest vulnerability is that their ultimate political solution (shari'a law) is unpopular with the vast majority of Muslims." Seems to contradict MSM accounts of a jihadist tsunami with ever-increasing support in the global Islamic community..

The estimate also affirms the wisdom of sowing democracy in the Middle East: "Progress toward pluralism and more responsive political systems in the Muslim world will eliminate many of the grievances jihadists exploit." As I recall, this the core of our strategy in Afghanistan and Iraq.

"Quite a contrast to the "doom and gloom" scenario painted by the Times and the Post. Not that we'd expect anything different. But the obvious slant of their coverage does raise an interesting question, one that should be posed to their ombudsman or public editor. If sources used by the papers had access to the document, why weren't they asked about the positive elements of the report? Or, if sources provided some of the more favorable comments regarding our war on terror, why weren't those featured in articles published by the Times and the Post?"-Snoop86

Snoop86 is the recently retired intel officer. He knows the straight dope. The dope that the dopes at the NYT/WP don't want suckers like you to read,or even hear about Moonie! Go on bashing though. It makes you look so schmart!

Riffy
26th September 2006 09:33 PM
telecaster True Riffy. The NYTime ommitted all of the positives in the report regarding Iraq and terror

And the Saddam apologist went for it hook, line and sinker
26th September 2006 09:37 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Moonie so glad that you put your faith in that liberal rag the NYT!! You have been suckered my friend. You have been suckered baaaaaad!!! If it helps you hate our President then feel free to drink from the Kool-Aid fountain that the looney libs suckle from. Oh,I forgot you're not a lib! Right....

Riffy, if you can find one post of mine where I have ever quoted the New York Times, let me know.

And if you can find one post of mine where I said I hated George Walker Bush III, let me know. I'll guarantee I've hated a lot less presidents than you have - I'm at zero, and you are at whatever number have a "(D)" next to their name.

I'd ask you about "liberal" comment, but that term means nothing anymore, except to those who are too far gone.

And just in case you missed it the first time, I read the declassified Report that was posted on Fox News. Did you even see the link I posted? Did you even read the Report?
26th September 2006 09:56 PM
Riffhard Moonie I wouldn't even begin suggest that you hated anyone. Nor do I hate anyone,D after their name or not. I do find the continual bashing of Bush coming from you to be a little strange though when it comes to the war on terror. And yes,I did read the link. Thanks. However,it does not answer the question about why the NYT and the WP chose to omit the intel that supports our actions in Iraq,and to a larger extent,our war on terror.

You have posted that there is no liberal media bias. As I recall your quote went something like this,"the invented lberal media...",or something to that affect. Well I'd say that this cerry picked illegal leak blows that statement right out of the water. There can be no doubt whatsoever that the NYT and others in the DLM are trying everything in their power to undermine the war effort and slant the news to suit their predetermind liberal agenda. Again,why do the NYT and every looney liberal blogger raise hell about Plamegate,but then fully support the leaks that undermine,and ultimately hurt the war effort? Gee,think maybe there is a little liberal bias in these news rooms?!?!? Ya think?

Riffy
26th September 2006 10:03 PM
pdog Is the campaign in Yugoslavia considered a Clinton success?
How about reducing the deficit and a budget surplus?
Was he successful when he acted like Hannity and O'Reilly on their own network the other day?
I read some of the NIE, seems Iraq is considered a rallying point for extremists, and that is not a good thing... We want them there, to fight them there, this will make creating a democracy so much easier... what fun is freeing people if they aren't dying at the rate of 3,000 a month. It's not like their human, I mean Americans! We only recognize Jesus foloowers as humans, so we don't feel bad when they die, I mean when they are blown to bits by a bomb.
My president had dinner with an evil do'er, is this a success?
Was Clinton successful at creating a time of peace between Isaelis and Palestinians?
Did the economy grwo while he was president, is that a success?
If you got an (R) and love Jesus, you can do no wrong, if you got a (D), you are responsible for September 11th and are trying to get more Americans killed!
Is it really that simple.
Only Republicans were attacked, Democrats are to blame and only Republicans will keep us safe!!!
WE ARE AMERICANS, except those who don't live in America, and probably will never read this thread!!!
Our President welcomed into OUR White house a man who harbors Bin Laden, and you want to blame Clinton for the attacks Bin Laden is responsible for... And you sat liberals are loony?
Who is drinknig Jesus juice...
SS, post more hot chicks please!
26th September 2006 10:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:

But you aren't me

Why would I read the book of a proven liar?

Why?

Are you fucking serious? Do you really believe the stuff you post?

You've proved nothing except some blog you found reports an uncited interview that the agent - who by the way got full smack credit from Clarke for nailing Ahmed Ressam - either forgot 5 years later about the heightened alert notice sent to every fucking U.S. embassy, military base and police agency in the country that Al Queda was planning an attack, or was too level to get it (she was a customs agent on the Canadian border, ffs). You think its possible to lie about such a thing? You can't fake CSG meetings. You can't fake alerts to embassies. If it was, we'd know about it. You would know about it. I mean actually know about it other than in some ridiculous, speculative blog you found on the internet. F'rinstance, it would be in the 9/11 Commission Report you've never read.

Wish George Walker Bush III had issued some specific types of alerts when he read that August 2001 memo entitled "Bin Laden Determined To Strike in U.S."
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)