ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Tim (seersuckersuit)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clintoon Flails At Mike Wallace's Punk Kid Pt. 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
27th September 2006 10:26 PM
pdog
quote:
The bomb Iran's newkyooler bomb and invade Afghan-Paksistan border dealie. Thats my short-long term idea. Get the work done and see how it goes. Why are some people against this? Oh yeah, they are Bush Geeks. Neber mind.

quoted for truthiness.
Hands on and hands off, strategic strike and a limited contained goal oriented attack.

Which city wil be rebuilt quicker Nola or Baghdad!
Rhetorical question, we know Nola won't be rebuilt!
27th September 2006 10:46 PM
Brainbell Jangler http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060928/ap_on_re_us/giuliani_clinton
Some REAL Republican needs to clue Rudy in that fairness and rationality have no place in contemporary politics. Feej?
27th September 2006 10:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

We are aware you held a dookie to your head and screamed I want an Easter Egg!

"Dookie"...now I know you're down
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
27th September 2006 10:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

There is no such thing as an Islamic democracy - its an oxymoron, like a lukewarm iceberg - by definition it doesn't exist. A thriving one? Haha, Maxlugar, do you know that you are borrowing from the TRUE thought crimes of 60s liberals?

There is islamic pluralism...I seen it on TV...I suspect that as the west switches to alternative fuel sources, and these guys are left to sell almost exclusively to the Russians and Chinese, they are going to take whacky to a whole new level

But oh yeah...them options you gave...I don't disagree with your choice of them....but I don't ever see a politician taking that step...not one that would ever be elected anyhow...Bush is the only person on the scene who even comes close to being that dangerous...despite what you say...it damn sure wasn't going to happen with Gore or Kerry...just can't see it
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
27th September 2006 11:27 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
You know, I don't remember that Commie MLK getting shot but I do remember RFK. Howe odd is that?

Not very.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
28th September 2006 12:29 AM
glencar
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Not very.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]

Your backyard?
28th September 2006 12:34 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Your backyard?

Lugy's couch.
28th September 2006 12:35 AM
glencar You wish you could be there.
28th September 2006 12:56 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
You wish you could be there.

I waste quite enough time here, thank you very much.
28th September 2006 01:15 AM
glencar You do? I haven't seen ya there. Good night even though we'll never ever agree(besides that DW thing...).
28th September 2006 01:20 AM
Brainbell Jangler What I meant is I wouldn't want to spend any more time online than I do, with two young daughters,a non-profit board of directors and a solo practice to keep up with. And I think there are more points of agreement than DW. How about tonight's set list,for example. Good night.
28th September 2006 01:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

There is islamic pluralism...I seen it on TV...I suspect that as the west switches to alternative fuel sources, and these guys are left to sell almost exclusively to the Russians and Chinese, they are going to take whacky to a whole new level

But oh yeah...them options you gave...I don't disagree with your choice of them....but I don't ever see a politician taking that step...not one that would ever be elected anyhow...Bush is the only person on the scene who even comes close to being that dangerous...despite what you say...it damn sure wasn't going to happen with Gore or Kerry...just can't see it
[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Yeah, alternative fuel is a key component. And it may be the ultimate winner, just an educated guess. For good or bad, people will be arguing that one come 2008. Seems like some one could just step up and convince on that issue, without being hit for being all eco. A bizarre party line issue where even biz can see the solution.

Here's hoping we capture bin Laden - he is still a key, no matter what anyone says.
28th September 2006 01:48 AM
Egbert
quote:
pdog wrote:

Rhetorical question, we know Nola won't be rebuilt!

NOLA will be rebuilt as a vanilla city.
28th September 2006 01:53 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Egbert wrote:

NOLA will be rebuilt as a vanilla city.

You mean as whiteyism?
28th September 2006 02:01 AM
Egbert
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You mean as whiteyism?

Yes, give it a year or two and Ponch will be infomercializing for 9th Ward luxury retirement condo build sites.
28th September 2006 09:23 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yeah, alternative fuel is a key component. And it may be the ultimate winner, just an educated guess. For good or bad, people will be arguing that one come 2008. Seems like some one could just step up and convince on that issue, without being hit for being all eco. A bizarre party line issue where even biz can see the solution.

Here's hoping we capture bin Laden - he is still a key, no matter what anyone says.

How does the killing of Bin Laden wash with those that say killing will only create more terrorists?...I see some of the same people who take that position criticizng Bush for not killing OBL...what gives?
28th September 2006 09:43 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

How does the killing of Bin Laden wash with those that say killing will only create more terrorists?...I see some of the same people who take that position criticizng Bush for not killing OBL...what gives?

Yeah and what about the people who supported the capture of Saddam Hussein but don't support the invasion of Iraq? Who ARE these people???
[Edited by Maxlugar]
28th September 2006 10:21 AM
Joey " Who ARE these people??? "

" I can not help you there ol' pal .... but I was wondering if I could come over this evening in order to make up for lost time --- You never call me anymore -- Why ?! .. WHY ?! "
28th September 2006 10:25 AM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

We are aware you held a dookie to your head and screamed I want an Easter Egg!

pdog .......................................

The Truth : I have recently become addicted to " IMUS in the Morning "

I guess it is because I am madly in love with Amy Robach ( at :23 past the hour ) .

[Edited by Joey]
28th September 2006 11:35 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Brilliant!

[Edited by rasputin56]
[Edited by rasputin56]
28th September 2006 11:38 AM
glencar Well, I couldn't sleep last night so I watched Bubba's performance from the other day. Slick Willie is rather apt. He says a whole lotta nothing & fakes anger but it's really much ado about nothing. I think it was calculated to get the base excited about the she-male. It's like he owes her or something...
28th September 2006 11:45 AM
rasputin56 Phew, good thing he did. She was starting to slip under 70% in the polls for re-election.

The man was brilliant and the hate-filled partisan propagandist Wallace fell right into his trap. It had nothing to do with Hillary (who I have said will not be the Dem. candidate in 08) and more with telling many of the spineless weasels in the party it's OK to slapdown the morons when they act up and spread their unsubstantiated lies.
28th September 2006 12:01 PM
glencar I think she'll run in 2008. She'd be crazy not to. Listen, you can say FOX News has some "hate-filled partisans" but Chris Wallace isn't one of them. I've seen him ask hard questions of those on the right side of matters & the conservative boards are filled with threads saying "FOX just shouldn't have hired Wallace" & other crap along those lines. Both sides have their "setlist whiners" who can't accept it when their guys are asked tougher-than-expected questions. BTW Clintoon looked terrible in that appearance. He'll be getting his eyes done soon unless he wants to look like Eyetie Cuomo.
28th September 2006 12:07 PM
rasputin56 Of course she'll want to run. She will not get the nomination. The only ones who really seem to be fixated and obsessed with her doing so are the right-wing nuts.

Maybe Bill should check out Laura's guy. You could bounce a quarter 3 feet off her face.

Love that Joker!
28th September 2006 12:10 PM
glencar Attacking Laura Bush?!? Now that's desperation! My sister who's a lib always says crappy stuff about her like she was W's drug dealer & that's howe they hooked up. I think she's a fine lady & has restored dignity back to the White House.
28th September 2006 12:15 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Attacking Laura Bush?!? Now that's desperation! My sister who's a lib always says crappy stuff about her like she was W's drug dealer & that's howe they hooked up. I think she's a fine lady & has restored dignity back to the White House.

I always love when Repubs. get all hypocritical. It's precious.

Does your sister ever bring up that she and Teddy have killed the same amount of people, too? I wouldn't personally go that far, but some say it and I've gotten emails about it.
28th September 2006 12:16 PM
glencar Oh ye, she's full of stuff like that. It's not easy when a family member goes off course.
28th September 2006 12:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels 40 more days.............

28th September 2006 01:02 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Phew, good thing he did. She was starting to slip under 70% in the polls for re-election.

The man was brilliant and the hate-filled partisan propagandist Wallace fell right into his trap. It had nothing to do with Hillary (who I have said will not be the Dem. candidate in 08) and more with telling many of the spineless weasels in the party it's OK to slapdown the morons when they act up and spread their unsubstantiated lies.

70%?

Perfect. She is "contained" in New York, thank God

Still at 36% nationally for 5 yrs.

Please raspy, please nominate Hillary. We beg you
28th September 2006 01:15 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

70%?

Perfect. She is "contained" in New York, thank God

Still at 36% nationally for 5 yrs.

Please raspy, please nominate Hillary. We beg you

So, you understood when I said she wouldn't be the nominee. I knew you could do it if you tried. The ONLY ones who want her to run are the deranged, maniacal right-wing yahoos. They are nothing without their boogey(wo)man.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)