ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Boston Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
18th September 2006 04:48 PM
mmdog
I just gotta disagree about Jagger. When Richards did his solo tours, didn't he have a line-up similar in size to the current Stones tour lineup? The only thing different was his horn section was smaller. In 2002 wasn't that Richards on 60 Minutes, in black eye mascara going off about Jagger?

I don't if you guys saw the post on IORR about the Microsoft/Start Me Up deal from '95. I guess some of the people involved write a blog, and they said Jagger only did that deal, to keep the peace with Richards. Richards wanted the money. Jagger wanted to say no.

18th September 2006 05:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
mmdog wrote:

I just gotta disagree about Jagger. When Richards did his solo tours, didn't he have a line-up similar in size to the current Stones tour lineup? The only thing different was his horn section was smaller. In 2002 wasn't that Richards on 60 Minutes, in black eye mascara going off about Jagger?

I don't if you guys saw the post on IORR about the Microsoft/Start Me Up deal from '95. I guess some of the people involved write a blog, and they said Jagger only did that deal, to keep the peace with Richards. Richards wanted the money. Jagger wanted to say no.

It is sad as a true fan to always read about how much these two truly dislike each other. It is a bitter pill to swallow, but one we must swallow.

Keith will always be associated with everything "cool" the band does while Jagger will be associated with everything "greedy" the band does. Its not right, our society is one consisting largely of sheep who will only beleive what the masses do.

Great post!
18th September 2006 05:50 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It is sad as a true fan to always read about how much these two truly dislike each other. It is a bitter pill to swallow, but one we must swallow.

Keith will always be associated with everything "cool" the band does while Jagger will be associated with everything "greedy" the band does. Its not right, our society is one consisting largely of sheep who will only beleive what the masses do.

Great post!

Good Night Puggy ..........

Monday is OVER !!!!!!

J.
18th September 2006 06:47 PM
pdog

[Edited by Gazza]
18th September 2006 07:13 PM
Dan
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

You are a disgusting human being, and a complete loser.

Is there any reason you feel the need to post a picture like that - and to use it as your avatar?

Does it make you feel powerful? Please tell me. I'd like to know.

It makes me feel like it might piss you off. And I was right.
18th September 2006 07:14 PM
Dan
quote:
That is nature. The cat did what cats do - if they are not fed.

Maybe the cat should have been a farmer.
18th September 2006 07:24 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Dan wrote:

It makes me feel like it might piss you off. And I was right.

All it proved is that you are a sick moron.

Do you like to start fires when your mother is at work?

[Edited by not bound to please]
18th September 2006 07:29 PM
Dan

18th September 2006 07:30 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Dan wrote:

What - you kill human babies too?

18th September 2006 07:32 PM
Dan
quote:

What - you kill human babies too?

No but there is a clinic around here that does.
18th September 2006 07:33 PM
munky
quote:
That is nature. The cat did what cats do - if they are not fed. The moron who took the picture was a sick fuck. A moron on a messageboard posting it as an avatar is just as bad.

look everybody..... it's a stupid cow on a high horse!
18th September 2006 07:34 PM
Dan
quote:

All it proved is that you are a sick moron.

Do you like to start fires when your mother is at work?

Sounds like someone never got over Bambi or was forced to watch too much PBS.
18th September 2006 07:40 PM
not bound to please
quote:
munky wrote:

look everybody..... it's a stupid cow on a high horse!

hey - pdog - howe's your sock puppet?

18th September 2006 07:42 PM
Gazza sweet fucking Christ. Are you assholes going to hijack every fucking thread with this inane shit. Enough. Grow the fuck up.
18th September 2006 07:47 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Gazza wrote:
sweet fucking Christ. Are you assholes going to hijack every fucking thread with this inane shit. Enough. Grow the fuck up.

Hey - sorry Gazza - but the asshole Dan is posting pics of dead rabbits, and as his avatar, because I mentioned awhile back I have pet rabbits.

18th September 2006 07:49 PM
not bound to please Oh - I should not have mentioned that - since they may want to come around and boil them. But I have a very good security system.

Freaks.

18th September 2006 07:50 PM
Gazza yeah well I'm trying to delete the friggin LARGER sized versions of the pix. That plus the endless flames on this board in the last few days are pissing too many people off. No one wants to read it.

Please refrain from posting graphic pictures of dead animals on this board. Thanks.

[Edited by Gazza]
18th September 2006 07:54 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Gazza wrote:
yeah well I'm trying to delete the friggin LARGER sized versions of the pix. That plus the endless flames on this board in the last few days are pissing too many people off. No one wants to read it.

Neither do I. As I told you - they have been after me for more than a month and a half because I had spat with SS.

I've asked for peace and for them to PM me repeatedly. Take it private.

To no avail.

At least I, and others, now know how creepy some of these people are.

Summits used to be fun. It's been a new crowd these past few years.

18th September 2006 08:01 PM
LadyJane
quote:

Neither do I. As I told you - they have been after me for more than a month and a half because I had spat with SS.

I've asked for peace and for them to PM me repeatedly.

To no avail.

At least I, and others, know how creepy some of these people are.

Summits used to be fun. It's been a new crowd these past few years.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've bit my tongue too long....the blood is dripping down my face.

The "I am the victim" post. Knew THAT was coming.

Bullshit. You crave this nonsense.

You've called for peace????????? Give me a fucking break.

I can site quotes where YOU and only YOU have started crap. Look at the "Mick" thread. You threw Max in there for what reason?

If you'd show UP for a summit maybe you'd see that most of us are friends. Frankly, I think you resent that fact.

End it. End it now.

If YOU stop I guarantee, "THEY" will stop.

Word.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
18th September 2006 08:03 PM
munky
quote:

I've asked for peace and for them to PM me repeatedly. Take it private.

To no avail.

you are so full of shit- you instigated most if not all of the recent fights- you brought stuff here from other boards and constantly took shots at people who were not into playing your sick games- you give off nothing but bad vibes and always try to act like the victim- get a life
18th September 2006 08:12 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've bit my tongue too long....the blood is dripping down my face.

The "I am the victim" post. Knew THAT was coming.

Bullshit. You crave this nonsense.

You've called for peace????????? Give me a fucking break.

I can site quotes where YOU and only YOU have started crap. Look the "Mick" thread. You threw Max in there for what reason?

If you'd show UP for a summit maybe you'd see that most of us are friends. Frankly, I think you resent that fact.

End it. End it now.

If YOU stop I guarantee, "THEY" will stop.

Word.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]

Um...I really don't care about who is cyber/summit friends. Sorry. I have more in common with my friends in the real world, friends from many different facets of my life. Just because I've been ill for a while and posting online a lot - doesn't mean I want to join in too deep. The more I see - the more it creeps me out.

Ever since the fisrt day SS and I went at it - I asked him to delete his posts and I would too - and take it to PM. Which did not happen.

I have done this over and over, ask to take it private.

Yeah - I go after them when they go after me. I don't back down. But they are okay to flame? Double standard there. Sorry.

If you want to continue this by email - fine. I'll be back a little later.

18th September 2006 08:14 PM
not bound to please
quote:
munky wrote:

you are so full of shit- you instigated most if not all of the recent fights- you brought stuff here from other boards and constantly took shots at people who were not into playing your sick games- you give off nothing but bad vibes and always try to act like the victim- get a life

Lamby is not a sock puppet, but a plush one. Lamby does not talk to sock puppets, pdog.

18th September 2006 08:27 PM
pdog
quote:

Lamby is not a sock puppet, but a plush one. Lamby does not talk to sock puppets, pdog.

I'm right here... Anything I've ever had to say, I say it. I agree with Munky, but don't need to post as someone else. One of two things, it's someone who knows you already or it's a new person, either way, if you really are concerned and not convinced, I give Gazza my permission to show you my ISP info, and Munky's if they so wish. Then you can not be paranoid, and just be content knowing more than one person doesn't like you.

I'm also flat out saying this to you. forget my name, don't post it ever again, if you really want shit to end, otherwise, you're proving that it's bullshit and you love this!
18th September 2006 08:32 PM
Gazza Pdog and Munky have different IP's. Not even close.
18th September 2006 08:46 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Pdog and Munky have different IP's. Not even close.

Okay - could be a remote IP - or feej. It's definately one of the group. I mean - look at the name even. And it was up tag teaming the other night with pdog.

This is so stupid. I don't even know why I'm dealing with these no life losers. I guess I'm just interested in the uber weirdness of it all.

18th September 2006 09:13 PM
munky
quote:

Okay - could be a remote IP - or feej. It's definately one of the group. I mean - look at the name even. And it was up tag teaming the other night with pdog.

This is so stupid. I don't even know why I'm dealing with these no life losers. I guess I'm just interested in the uber weirdness of it all.

you're such a paranoid freak- i don't know any of the group of people you have issues with here or elsewhere- i am just posting my opinion on a message board that i read- and this is my last post on this subject- happy trails and pomegranate juice, slick
18th September 2006 09:32 PM
pdog
quote:

If you keep running into assholes all day, chances are, you're an asshole too.
&
Thou doth protest too much!
I love those cliches!
Don't forget, it's 2006 and everyone is online, not like it was back in the late 90's.
Here's a thought... Don't worry about who is posting, and who they might be, worry about the people who aren't posting, and are watching YOU... We're not anonymous here...
18th September 2006 09:48 PM
GotToRollMe NBTP: I don't know what your history is with SS or anyone else on this board and I don't frequent the Couch, but I do know you're a constant source of negativity and bad vibes around here. You're constantly starting fights, taking potshots at people, projecting your obviously disturbed personality onto others, and generally being a shit-stirrer. Pick a thread - any thread. And now you're going after Pdog at every opportunity. This is a guy who is funny, witty, smart, knows his music, and has always been a complete gentleman. Like most of us, he comes here to have a good time. IT'S A ROLLING STONES MESSAGE BOARD. I've met some really wonderful people on this board - really good people - and he is most definitely one of them. It seems that you just can't stand to see anyone have a good time. Why do you even come around here? Are you even a Stones fan? You're a creep. Gazza should ban your ass.

Edit: This will probably be the only post of this kind you people will ever see from me. I don't like to be negative, and I don't come here to be aggravated. But I really like this board and 99.9% of the people who post here. It's a shame when it has to come to this.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
18th September 2006 10:06 PM
PartyDoll MEG I am basically a peace loving person, NBTP, but this has gone on for way too long!!!

Disagreeing, arguing about political and musical opinions is a way of life around here. But personal attacks are out of line and ruin what Gazza and Voodoo have worked so hard to build. Please take your attacks and vindictiviness towards members of RO to PM's and stop ruining threads with this garbage.

By the way what were we discussing way back when.. I think it was the Stones and Boston-RIGHT??
18th September 2006 10:08 PM
not bound to please "and has always been a complete gentleman"

Too funny.

I hope you're not fat. I'm not (even though he's called me fat and ugly a bunch of times - though he has never met me) - but he doesn't seem to like fat people. I know a lot of people here he claims to like are fat, so, hmmmm....

hmmmm................................

Hey - go get your group tats and stuff. Are you gonna sit on Brian Jones pool tiles while you do it?

Kewl.

Seriously - I've only hung around to see how far he'd go.

Clearly pretty far.

Carry on, and I wish you lots of fun. Make sure all your shots are up to date - including rabies.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)