ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Boston Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
14th September 2006 02:56 PM
jb Posted on Shidoobee:
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2006/09/14/houston_files_for_divorce_from_brown/
14th September 2006 02:57 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Posted on Shidoobee:
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2006/09/14/houston_files_for_divorce_from_brown/

Classic! I will be sure to post this on the Aerosmith and Motley Crue boards as they may be a little impoverished from spending hundreds on tickets for those concerts.
14th September 2006 02:58 PM
glencar That Steve Portigal is an ungrateful fuck!
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

Classic! I will be sure to post this on the Aerosmith and Motley Crue boards as they may be a little impoverished from spending hundreds on tickets for those concerts.

Fuck Motley Crew and Aersomith-they still are cocksucking dogs!!!
[Edited by jb]
F505 Don't have your ticket yet for next week's Rolling Stones show at Gillette? Not to worry. Judging from the fire sale at Ticketmaster.com, there are plenty of good seats still available. Interest in the wrinkly rockers must be seriously on the wane, because you can now buy a ticket to Wednesday's stadium show for -- get this -- $22.50, or roughly a third of what the band was asking when the tix went on sale in July.

This place is and will stay empty without you...
14th September 2006 03:04 PM
Some Guy Poor ole' Bobby Brown.
14th September 2006 03:06 PM
jb I knew once the press got a holdof this,it would be a calamity!!!
14th September 2006 03:07 PM
glencar Went to the well once too often...
14th September 2006 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Went to the well once too often...

Can you beleive they allowed this to occur..the whole thing is going down in flames..they should have quickly scraped this or moved it inside..once the public catches on, thw whole tour is fucked!!! Moreoverm you know they will never tour again as this has lowered the price tag forever.
14th September 2006 03:11 PM
Some Guy Are people aware that Kanye West is on the bill?
14th September 2006 03:13 PM
glencar If this gets enough coverage, they might be forced to make new set lists.
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

Can you believe they allowed this to occur..the whole thing is going down in flames..they should have quickly scraped this or moved it inside..once the public catches on, the whole tour is fucked!!! Moreover, you know they will never tour again here as this has lowered the bar on ticket prices forever.

LadyJane I feel physically ill and I am NOT kidding.

LJ.
14th September 2006 03:14 PM
F505 The US fall Tour is gonna be a disaster. A very painful experience for once the greatest rock 'n roll band in the world. Europe, although disappointing, sold more tickets.
14th September 2006 03:15 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I feel physically ill and I am NOT kidding.

LJ.

Get a grip, Lady Jane! It's not taht important. Those tix will sell. We might get better set lists out of this...
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

Me too LJ..all my "wide open" bullshit aside, I am depressed as hell!!!! This is the end my friend...and Chicago is doing worse!!!!
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Get a grip, Lady Jane! It's not taht important. Those tix will sell. We might get better set lists out of this...

Don't matter if they sell, the cat is out of the bag-we are done!!!
Dan
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

You paid full price?
14th September 2006 03:16 PM
Some Guy We need a hit song! ASAP!!
14th September 2006 03:18 PM
F505 The end of an once unassailable monument in history of rock 'n roll...
14th September 2006 03:19 PM
jb They better not lower any more venues..they can BS and say they were trying to make it affordable for students here, but they need to scrape the other loser cities fast.

14th September 2006 03:20 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
The end of an once unassailable monument in history of rock 'n roll...

And sadly, I predicted this!!! What the fuck were they thiunking playing stadiums in markets they have played 4-5 times!!! They really fucked up!!!
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Me too LJ..all my "wide open" bullshit aside, I am depressed as hell!!!! This is the end my friend...and Chicago is doing worse!!!!

I am going to see teh Stones & that's all that matters! I'm skipping Giants Stadium myself. Other things to do that night.
Some Guy What about the kids?
14th September 2006 03:21 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I am going to see teh Stones & that's all that matters! I'm skipping Giants Stadium myself. Other things to do that night.

It's over Blue....the bloom is off the rose. I said this would happen if they played stadiums!!!Why did they do it???Why!!!
14th September 2006 03:21 PM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:
They better not lower any more venues..they can BS and say they were trying to make it affordable for students here, but they need to scrape the other loser cities fast.

Maybe they could give ticks to children for free.
14th September 2006 03:22 PM
SteveMiller
quote:
jb wrote:
Posted on Shidoobee:

Who gives a flying fuck, you dumb fucking idiot
14th September 2006 03:23 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

It's over Blue....the bloom is off the rose. I said this would happen if they played stadiums!!!Why did they do it???Why!!!

I think we'll get much better set lists as a result. Can someone email Chuck Leavell this thread? TIA!
14th September 2006 03:23 PM
jb
quote:
SteveMiller wrote:

Who gives a flying fuck, you dumb fucking idiot

Your really tough on the internet....get a life. ANd apparently others do give a fuck, as I am only repearting what has been posted....Glad you registerd on the 12th...
[Edited by jb]
14th September 2006 03:24 PM
F505
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think we'll get much better set lists as a result. Can someone email Chuck Leavell this thread? TIA!

Indeed, always look at the bright side of life. No more warhorses with a little luck!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)