ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" appreciation thread-appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
17th August 2006 05:03 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
ok, i have to stick up for feej here. a moron? that is disgusting. geek and muskrat pimp, sure, but he is no moron.

you've got it all messed up.

The music project is dead...computer went up in smoke last night...literally..unless you know how to transfer files from a computer that has no power source
17th August 2006 05:04 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Assuming what you say is true, how does any of that justify your continued attacks on him and his wife?...you know, the very personal details you posted on a public message board amongst people who consider him a friend?...these were long after he expressly said to you he was going to ignore you...you even brought that tripe over here...what is your explanation for that?...what?...you're the only one I've ever seen do that...and you've done it repeatedly...you friggin stalked him like some sort of psycho

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Ironic post of the day!
17th August 2006 05:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Ironic post of the day!

Que?...Did I post details of your life for all to see?..should I?...Why the hell would I?...what the hell would drive someone to do that to another person?
17th August 2006 05:17 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Que?...Did I post details of your life for all to see?..should I?...Why the hell would I?...what the hell would drive someone to do that to another person?

because they did it first?

Are you retarded? Can I have fries with that?

17th August 2006 05:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

because they did it first?

Are you retarded? Can I have fries with that?

Link please...show us this threat...you forget...I'm the only one who read that "threat" and you're a lying sack of dung...there was no threat and he did not post any personal information about you...what he did was angrily ask you to stop posting personal information about his friend and asked you how you would like it if he did that to you...and you have responded by proceeding to dish dirt on him at will

Wouldn't SS saying he was going to ignore you be enough?...he did ignore you...he hasn't addressed you since...and that was weeks ago...and yet you still feel the need to go around dishing dirt on him...insulting him...his family...at the couch...here...explain that?...oh wait...you did..."He did it first"...that's it?..."he started it"?...like I said...wuz u home-schooled?
17th August 2006 05:28 PM
wasted
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Let us know what the exit stategy is for Germany & Korea

We are still in both places

The goal in war isn't an exit strategy, it is to defeat the enemy

17th August 2006 05:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
wasted wrote:

Wait....Joey?
17th August 2006 05:34 PM
lotsajizz ground control to Major Feej

"duh"

17th August 2006 05:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

?

for the last time - he edited then deleted.

You forgot to put the salt packet in with the fries. I only eat that crap every 5 years or so, you ruined the experience.

Aren't there any other women you can attack? I mean - most will back down. I know you accuse me of having balls, is that why so are so smitten with me?

17th August 2006 05:38 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
ok, i have to stick up for feej here. a moron? that is disgusting. geek and muskrat pimp, sure, but he is no moron.

you've got it all messed up.

Oh yeah? Well I'm not going to any more gays bars with you either then! Ha!
17th August 2006 05:39 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

for the last time - he edited then deleted.

You forgot to put the salt packet in with the fries. I only eat that crap every 5 years or so, you ruined the experience.

Aren't there any other women you can attack? I mean - most will back down. I know you accuse me of having balls, is that why so are so smitten with me?

Yeah...you got it Zulu...it's all about attacking women...is there some other woman I "attacked"?

And you're a flat out liar...moreover, you have yet to explain why you continue to post his personal stuff after he told you he was ignoring you...why you brought your dementia over to this board and posted it...let me answer that for you...BECAUSE YOU AIN'T RIGHT IN THE HEAD
17th August 2006 05:40 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
ground control to Major Feej

"duh"

Figures
17th August 2006 05:42 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yeah...you got it Zulu...it's all about attacking women...is there some other woman I "attacked"?

And you're a flat out liar...moreover, you have yet to explain why you continue to post his personal stuff after he told you he was ignoring you...why you brought your dementia over to this board and posted it...let me answer that for you...BECAUSE YOU AIN'T RIGHT IN THE HEAD

Are those voices in your head confusing you - making mergers of personas you don't like? To make you believe a whole lotta people don't like your sociopathic shit?

After all - it's all about you.

17th August 2006 05:52 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

After all - it's all about you.

Answer the question...everyone's waiting
17th August 2006 05:56 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Answer the question...everyone's waiting

There isn't one good fucking magazine in this waiting room!
17th August 2006 05:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Yoo Hoo...Oh Dandelion...we're waiting for an answer
17th August 2006 05:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yoo Hoo...Oh Dandelion...we're waiting for an answer

I guess this means she accepts my explanation
17th August 2006 05:59 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

the butt licker arrives!

You know - feej will never have the decency to give you a reach around...why all the effort?
17th August 2006 06:00 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I guess this means she accepts my explanation

do you have alzheimer's?

I only repeat myself this may times to my grandmother.

17th August 2006 06:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

the butt licker arrives!

You know - feej will never have the decency to give you a reach around...why all the effort?

Are you ducking the question?...we want an answer
17th August 2006 06:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

do you have alzheimer's?

I only repeat myself this may times to my grandmother.

Boy...she getting angry now...head smoking and everything...why does she hate so?
17th August 2006 06:04 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Are you ducking the question?...we want an answer

It ain't worth our time, we should walk. The doctors will be along soon enough with Bitch Suppresant Meds and a straight jacket.
When we stop talking to her, she is left with her imaginary friends, her resentments and anger.
Roll Credits!
17th August 2006 06:05 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Boy...she getting angry now...head smoking and everything...why does she hate so?

You know my theory. Negative Pride!
17th August 2006 06:06 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

yes...you should write a book...oh well...we're not getting any answer here...I'll wait for that goat to explain it all to me
17th August 2006 06:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

She must be fat and ugly. Hot chicks just line up and jump at the chance to hang out with you and Fiji Joe.
17th August 2006 06:17 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

She must be fat and ugly. Hot chicks just line up and jump at the chance to hang out with you and Fiji Joe.

You know...none of this is going to get you laid?...glad to know you exclude gender from your bigotry list...god knows blacks, germans and jews are fair game
17th August 2006 06:21 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You know...none of this is going to get you laid?...glad to know you exclude gender from your bigotry list...god knows blacks, germans and jews are fair game

You just want to tie him up in his hilfiger undies with a ball gag. Admit it.

I'm 1/8 German. Prussian actually.

17th August 2006 06:24 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

You just want to tie him up in his hilfiger undies with a ball gag. Admit it.

I'm 1/8 German. Prussian actually.

That leaves 7/8 of something else to explain your peculiarness...do like to wear skirts and blow on things?
17th August 2006 06:29 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That leaves 7/8 of something else to explain your peculiarness...do like to wear skirts and blow on things?

well...since I'm a girl - is it wrong to wear skirts?

Greek, English, Russian, French, Italian.

My wealthy liberal family adopts black kids too. I have three black cousins, and my cousin married a black girl and had three kids.

My Mom's second cousin was an orthodox Jewish Rabbi, but he died this year.

Does this help?

17th August 2006 06:33 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

and blow on things?

I forgot the blow on things. Guys tend to like that.

I know a female doing that will make you hurl, but just keep dreaming about moonie...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)