ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" appreciation thread-appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
17th August 2006 11:25 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
would someone please tell me who i'm not supposed to like?

is flea "in" or is he "out"? good god, let's make up our minds!

FYI lambie, talya is a serious nutcase. there is no doubt about that, regardless of whatever connection you may have from the couch. she's loony as a loon!

NBTP is like Tayla with knives...

17th August 2006 11:29 AM
Starbuck lambie...you don't know talya like some of the rest of us do. she has been hanging around keno's for years and unburdening herself to strangers about alien abductions, astral travels and trips down the stairs.

it is a bit much to take after years and years, you know?
17th August 2006 11:31 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
lambie...you don't know talya like some of the rest of us do. she has been hanging around keno's for years and unburdening herself to strangers about alien abductions, astral travels and trips down the stairs.

it is a bit much to take after years and years, you know?

I know that. I've known her from SW. Meaning - much longer.

It's still sick to tell someone to kill themself. Period.

Anyway - gotta run - have fun...

17th August 2006 11:35 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Wait! Word on the street is that I was trying to get some. You offering? Last I heard it was girls only for you going forward. Let me know, because tomorrow is payday.
17th August 2006 11:36 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

personally I have found it amusing the many times Bucky and Pdog have told her to die and/or kill herself...she brings her impending suicide into issue...unlike the people you trash, she brings her own garbage to the curb

See the diff nutjob?
17th August 2006 11:39 AM
egon R U telling me that that is NOT an act of her????
17th August 2006 11:41 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
egon wrote:
R U telling me that that is NOT an act of her????

Who?...Tayla?...I could speak to that...but that would ruin all the fun
17th August 2006 11:42 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

personally I have found it amusing the many times Bucky and Pdog have told her to die and/or kill herself...she brings her impending suicide into issue...unlike the people you trash, she brings her own garbage to the curb

See the diff nutjob?

You have bizarre tastes. I never found it amusing. Bunch of guys harassing an obviously mentally ill woman. Reminded me of back in junior high when the blacks would beat up the geek whites all the time. Always wondered where the fun was in that - isn't it more fun fighting those who can at least attempt to defend themselves?
17th August 2006 11:44 AM
egon
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Who?...Tayla?...I could speak to that...but that would ruin all the fun

Id like a report on my desk by tomorrow 0900 plse.

Btw Feej, did i mention yet that i met the great Chuck?
17th August 2006 11:49 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You have bizarre tastes. I never found it amusing. Bunch of guys harassing an obviously mentally ill woman. Reminded me of back in junior high when the blacks would beat up the geek whites all the time. Always wondered where the fun was in that - isn't it more fun fighting those who can at least attempt to defend themselves?

Well...you would have to believe she truly was mentally ill and prone to suicide...wouldn't you?
17th August 2006 11:50 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
egon wrote:

Btw Feej, did i mention yet that i met the great Chuck?

Chuck?...I heard it was just some guy that looked like Chuck
17th August 2006 11:51 AM
telecaster Flea was driven off by no one -- he left of his own accord. He got pissed when one guy said something about his girlfriend and decided to vent his spleen on a number of people who, incidently, are more than about just politics -- myself included. I disagree with what Tele said about Flea's girlfriend. That was uncalled for. But that sure as hell didn't warrant Flea's lumping me or Riffy or anyone else into his little piss-fest. Fuck him.

[/quote]

Hold your horse nanky. Flea called my "gay" and "a drunk" on nearly every post. Flea has zero problem commenting on the physical apperance of Bush or Rush Limbaugh and myself and many other people. He even provided photoshopped pics of both

Like a typical leftie, when you stick it back in their face they cut n run like Flea did

He had no problem commenting on other people's looks or making false statements (i.e. gay) about other people
but can't handle the heat when it came back his way

The little twirp ran away, nobody forced him out or banned him and as far as I know he can post here anytime he feels like it

[Edited by telecaster]
17th August 2006 11:52 AM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

NBTP is like Tayla with knives...

Castration anxiety, castration anxiety !!!

17th August 2006 11:55 AM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

But YOU openly joined in the laughing and mocking when they brought in FPM's girlfriend! Shouldn't that also count as "pretty fucking low?" Something tells me that if Flea had won that slugfest you would now be lambasting the right-wingers.

Wrong, I crossed the street, if you were there, you are hiding who you are now, so it makes you ignorant or your points moot.
Zebra Trail Mix!
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

So you're saying that you're a man with mission? Pummelling the woman down to keep her in line? Why is that YOUR responsibility, in any case? And why didn't you pummel your right-wing male buddies down for going after FPM's girlfriend? Shouldn't that also have been a mission for a law-and-order-enforcement guy like you?

I thought She Rat did a great job on Telecaster, and as far as I know everyone thought he was an asshole for saying what he did.
I remember Fiji clarifying what he said last year, do you remember that, or did you join us too late to have the 411?
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

See the diff nutjob?

Now you gone and done it... Since she's vaque as fuck about who actually said what, now she knows it's Bucky too! Just like she bashes SS by claiming how much Flea hates him, yet Flea is a liar.
Let's really look at how it started, she claims SS, threatened her, to justify trash talking about his family, a threat that never happened!
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

But it's okay to sexualize them and come onto them?
17th August 2006 11:57 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

But it's okay to sexualize them and come onto them?

Que?
17th August 2006 12:00 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
pdog wrote:

if you were there, you are hiding who you are now, so it makes you ignorant or your points moot.

HUH?

17th August 2006 12:00 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

I thought She Rat did a great job on Telecaster, and as far as I know everyone thought he was an asshole for saying what he did.

But you had no problem with him commenting on my physical apperance and him making false statements about me for months prior to that?

Nice selective outrage dog
17th August 2006 12:02 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

HUH?

Where you in NYC, do you know what I said to Flea or his Girlfriend?
And if you aren't posting on the couch, someone is doing it for you...
17th August 2006 12:03 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
telecaster wrote:

But you had no problem with him commenting on my physical apperance and him making false statements about me for months prior to that?

He's a running pdog. He bends with the wind.

17th August 2006 12:07 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Than you comment about him, not her. That's the point. you were selective by going after her...
You don't need me or anyone else pointing out everytime two posters flame each other, or attack each other.
yuo and flea never got along, you need me to point out he called you names, Every fucking day, for years!
17th August 2006 12:07 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
pdog wrote:

Where you in NYC, do you know what I said to Flea or his Girlfriend?
And if you aren't posting on the couch, someone is doing it for you...

Was not in NYC; don't know what you said to Flea or his girlfried. Why? What did you say? What did they say back? And I'm not posting on "the couch," so whoever is doing it for me is just a vile imposter. Where IS "the couch," anyway? Is it green?

17th August 2006 12:09 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

He's a running pdog. He bends with the wind.

I'm flattered by your jealousy!
You know, it's when you stop talking crap about me, i'll be hurt, until then, it's free rent living in your head!
17th August 2006 12:11 PM
sirmoonie What?
17th August 2006 12:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Was not in NYC; don't know what you said to Flea or his girlfried. Why? What did you say? What did they say back?

I thought you knew... All this time, all your comments were based on conjecture...

17th August 2006 12:12 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What?

Huh!
17th August 2006 12:13 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

Than you comment about him, not her. That's the point. you were selective by going after her...
You don't need me or anyone else pointing out everytime two posters flame each other, or attack each other.
yuo and flea never got along, you need me to point out he called you names, Every fucking day, for years!

Flea had no problem calling people "fat" or saying they look like "monkeys" or saying they are "fat pigs" or posting doctored photos of people or making false statements about people on an international message board
Flea couldn't stand the heat so he shouldn't have done that now should he
[Edited by telecaster]
17th August 2006 12:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Where IS "the couch," anyway? Is it green?

IP check...IP check please
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)