ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" appreciation thread-appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
16th August 2006 08:36 PM
Riffhard I want to congratulate Bucky on his awe inspiring thread and thank him for bringing the board together! Great job Buckster!!!

Riffy
16th August 2006 08:37 PM
nankerphelge Yes, Bravo.

Not since the 2000 election was there such warmth!
16th August 2006 08:38 PM
Starbuck riffy.

i have completely denounced that thread.

(see above)
16th August 2006 08:43 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
riffy.

i have completely denounced that thread.

(see above)

So you're saying that you are denouncing said thread? Hmmm,I am thinking about denouncing your denouncment.

Developing.......

Riffy
16th August 2006 08:45 PM
Starbuck be careful, riffy. denouncement is serious business. it isn't something to be taken lightly.

i would suggest going home and sleeping on it. then, tomorrow, if you still feel the same, you should publicly denounce my denouncement.
16th August 2006 08:47 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
be careful, riffy. denouncement is serious business. it isn't something to be taken lightly.

i would suggest going home and sleeping on it. then, tomorrow, if you still feel the same, you should publicly denounce my denouncement.

I denounce your denouncement of denouncements. Can I go back to watching "America's Got Talent" now?

16th August 2006 08:53 PM
glencar You're not watching Rock Star SuperNova yet? It's compelling Teevee.
16th August 2006 08:55 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
glencar wrote:
You're not watching Rock Star SuperNova yet? It's compelling Teevee.

Alice Cooper-Craig Fergerson, Tonight 12:30am Eastern, CBS!
16th August 2006 08:58 PM
glencar
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Alice Cooper-Craig Fergerson, Tonight 12:30am Eastern, CBS!

Enh, I need to get up early tomorrow.
16th August 2006 09:02 PM
LadyJane Can everyone please just stop.

I was in such a good mood today....scored tickets....had a nice dinner with friends...come here and see all of this shit.

It's disgusting.

LJ.
16th August 2006 09:08 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
glencar wrote:
Enh, I need to get up early tomorrow.

Welcome To My World....lol

16th August 2006 09:10 PM
pdogs biggest fan
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Can everyone please just stop.

I was in such a good mood today....scored tickets....had a nice dinner with friends...come here and see all of this shit.

It's disgusting.

LJ.

What? You don't like a witch hunt?

If they float, they are a witch. To be burned at the stake. If they drown, then they are dead anyway.

glencar You have served our nation well, RSUSA. Thanks!
Riffhard
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yes, Bravo.

Not since the 2000 election was there such warmth!

I credit the Diebold company for all the love that thread exuded. Oh,and Bucky,of course.

Riffy
16th August 2006 09:11 PM
glencar
quote:
pdogs biggest fan wrote:

What? You don't like a witch hunt?

If they float, they are a witch. To be burned at the stake. If they drown, then they are dead anyway.

The sock puppet thing's gotten stale. Whatever started this, it's devolved into nothingness. Let's move on, if possible.
16th August 2006 09:12 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

It's disgusting.

LJ.

Hey, I tried to keep it clean, above-board and non-ad hominem. I can't do it all alone, you know.
16th August 2006 09:14 PM
glencar Oh you had your share of odd posts with weird conspiracy-tinged theories. You're no innocent.
16th August 2006 09:25 PM
Brainbell Jangler I thought Lady Jane's objection was to the ugly personal attacks; and no, pointing out that Karl Rove is not above manipulating any event for his political advantage doesn't count as a personal attack.
16th August 2006 09:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
.....pointing out that Karl Rove is not above manipulating any event for his political advantage doesn't count as a personal attack.

You wouldn't think so, but it truly is to a lot of these guys. There I go again, "these guys".....

Anyway, I denounce.
16th August 2006 09:45 PM
pdog I'm flattered. I got my own version of bizarro Jb. And it fucking Travis Bickel...
If it's not Jizzy, than Jizzy should sue for schtick stealing!
I'm going to AC LJ... All I need to do is to secure my front row tickets!
Pdogs coming home. It's been 17 years since I saw The Stones in my hometown...
Now that i'm officially in, we got ourselves a summit!
16th August 2006 09:54 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

It's disgusting.

LJ.

You can thank your pals for that. If you don't think they are sick hypocritical stalker fucks - then I have nothing more to say to you.

Although, congrats on the tickets. I hope you have a great time, seriously.

16th August 2006 09:55 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
You have served our nation well, RSUSA. Thanks!

I agree.

That harp playing kid was amazing tonight. And Hasselhoff didn't even flinch when he had a helmet of flames on.
16th August 2006 09:55 PM
pdog Did anyone hear that? I thought I just heard the sound of a lame ass poster bitch!
16th August 2006 09:56 PM
Rodney_King
quote:
You can thank your pals for that. If you don't think they are sick hypocritical stalker fucks - then I have nothing more to say to you.

howe can you get uppity with LJ? that is like getting snitty with mother theresa.

do you need a beating? or wait - you're hot, right? perhaps a spanking?
16th August 2006 09:58 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:

howe can you get uppity with LJ? that is like getting snitty with mother theresa.

do you need a beating? or wait - you're hot, right? perhaps a spanking?

I'm not getting uppity with her. By the way - that is a very racist phrase whiteboy.

I'm just stating my feelings.

[Edited by not bound to please]
16th August 2006 10:03 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Damn! Feej and running Pdog got some anger-against-women issues to deal with, non? I thought we were talking about politics.

16th August 2006 10:06 PM
sirmoonie Sure is starting to look that way. I'm actually surprised, I expected better.
16th August 2006 10:10 PM
not bound to please I have forgiven and been cool with them for a couple years now. Shit they hurled at me that they would never forgive if it was done to them. I'm done.

16th August 2006 10:27 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Damn! Feej and running Pdog got some anger-against-women issues to deal with, non? I thought we were talking about politics.

I have much respect for people who are respectful. you posted on Lugars board, go look at what was said about SS's wife.
There's a ton of women who post here, I'd bet you couldn't find one who would say I'm not a gentelmen and a good friend!
16th August 2006 10:36 PM
pdogs biggest fan
quote:
pdog wrote:

I have much respect for people who are respectful. you posted on Lugars board, go look at what was said about SS's wife.
There's a ton of women who post here, I'd bet you couldn't find one who would say I'm not a gentelmen and a good friend!

LOL.

Get help.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)