ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" appreciation thread-appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
17th August 2006 12:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Sure, that would be a good reason!

No, if I haven't seen the exchange, I can't denounce anyone. And I still don't see why if you weren't involved in the exchange yourself you would feel the need to take it upon yourself to attack her--other than that you're pissed off she's been needling you so mercilessly this week. And if you do need to take on such a public responsibility, why don't you also denounce Telecaster and all the other right-winged males who either directly trash-talked FPM's girlfriend or jeered about it later?

I smell a hypocrisy omelette cooking in your kitchen, and it's covered with hairy hemorrhoids...

I know I'm a hypocite, I'm not denying it. I just don't like the bitch. By her own words, she comes looking for trouble, and then cries foul when called on her shit.
I'm a left wing asshole too! My heart bleeds pinko blood!
17th August 2006 12:50 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

And you beleive that...people know the score...and hypocritical?...you're kidding right...you ever see me posting mean, nasty, intimate details of someone's PERSONAL life?...get used to it...it will be the status quo with you
[Edited by Fiji Joe]

awwww...poor Fiji, can give it plenty but can't take it...whipped like a woman around midnight in 'Brown Sugar'

17th August 2006 12:50 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Is our friendship condamned?

Lets just say I won't be visiting any more gay bars with you.
17th August 2006 12:54 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

awwww...poor Fiji, can give it plenty but can't take it...whipped like a woman around midnight in 'Brown Sugar'

I don't know about you, but I'm wondering, how many of these aliases are fighting with themselves?
Kinda freaky too, Zulu has someone else posting on the couch, now stealing your lines... Psychology hasn't even begun to crack open the levels of sickness created by these here's internets!
I do think Feej can take it...
Of all the people I've met personally. Sirmmonie, She Rat and fiji are all different in views and also the smartest I've met.
17th August 2006 12:56 PM
WinslowStud Just out of curiosity, do you retards ever talk about the Rolling Stones on this MB?
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
pdog wrote:

Of all the people I've met personally. Sirmmonie, She Rat and fiji are all different in views and also the smartest I've met.

Mr. Suck-Up's back in town!

pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Lets just say I won't be visiting any more gay bars with you.

My last few girlfriends dumped me with the same line.
Un-fucking-canny!
17th August 2006 12:57 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

Just out of curiosity, do you retards ever talk about the Rolling Stones on this MB?

Careful calling people "retards" around here if you don't want your girlfriend to get called "fat" and have right-winged ones jeer about it.

17th August 2006 12:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Just out of curiosity, do you retards ever talk about the Rolling Stones on this MB?

Shut up, Browns fan! We all denounce you!
17th August 2006 12:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Mr. Suck-Up's back in town!

Wrong shit for brains, I've disagreed with them all, and managed to keeep them as friends.
Except for Moonie, he just dumped me!

17th August 2006 01:00 PM
pdog
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

We talk about everything. Even Ohio football!
17th August 2006 01:06 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
pdog wrote:

Wrong shit for brains,

No, I don't have the wrong shit for brains at all! The shit for brains I've got is precisely the right shit for brains for me.

17th August 2006 01:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

No, I don't have the wrong shit for brains at all! The shit for brains I've got is precisely the right shit for brains for me.

Is this why you can smell omelettes covered with hairy hemorrhoids...
17th August 2006 01:34 PM
WinslowStud I'd rather be a Browns fan than a Bengals (ish!), Vikings, Eagles or Houston fan.

You guys are all gay. I haven't seen one real thread on the Rolling Stones yet.
17th August 2006 01:37 PM
Some Guy
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
I'd rather be a Browns fan than a Bengals (ish!), Vikings, Eagles or Houston fan.

You guys are all gay. I haven't seen one real thread on the Rolling Stones yet.

Falcons look good this year.
17th August 2006 01:37 PM
sirmoonie Steelers!

17th August 2006 02:03 PM
WinslowStud Can we all at least agree that the Cowboys are gay?
17th August 2006 02:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Sure, that would be a good reason!

No, if I haven't seen the exchange, I can't denounce anyone. And I still don't see why if you weren't involved in the exchange yourself you would feel the need to take it upon yourself to attack her--other than that you're pissed off she's been needling you so mercilessly this week. And if you do need to take on such a public responsibility, why don't you also denounce Telecaster and all the other right-winged males who either directly trash-talked FPM's girlfriend or jeered about it later?

I smell a hypocrisy omelette cooking in your kitchen, and it's covered with hairy hemorrhoids...

Look here biggums...insults in the abstract are just that...they're the equivalent of "your momma" jokes...only insane people let those bother them to any real degree

Now this NBTP...there's some real dementia there...I have never seen intimate details of anyone's life posted here by anyone but her...there is a reason she is continually banned
17th August 2006 02:10 PM
Some Guy
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Can we all at least agree that the Cowboys are gay?

Is TO practicing yet?
17th August 2006 02:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Jesus you're lame...were you home schooled?
17th August 2006 02:24 PM
pdog
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Can we all at least agree that the Cowboys are gay?

And Broncos, the two teams I hate with a passion!
17th August 2006 04:09 PM
Chuck Unsupported US Terror Charges Draw Fire

IslamOnline.net & News Agencies

http://www.islamonline.net/english/index.shtml

CHICAGO — The unsubstantiated terror charges against five Arab-American men for buying prepaid cellular telephones have drawn fire over police overreaction and racial profile.

"I think (prosecutors) are stuck in a corner and looking for a safe place," Imad Hamad of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee in Michigan told Reuters on Wednesday, August 16.

"If I was them, I would say a mistake was done, and the police overreacted."

Authorities have dropped terror charges against Ali Houssaiky and Osama Abulhassan, both 20, after they proved to have no terrorism ties.

They were arrested after they drove to Ohio to buy around 600 cell phones and police found a security guide for an Arab airline in their vehicle.

Prosecutors claim that the untraceable cell phones being purchased were valuable tools for terror groups and might serve as detonators for bombs.

The decision to drop the charges came a day after the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) cleared three Texas men arrested in Michigan with a van full of cell phones of having links to terrorism.

Supporters of the five men say they were merely traveling to discount stores buying prepaid cellular telephones with the aim of reselling the phones to earn money.

Racial Profile

Attorney Nabih Ayad, representing the three men arrested Friday in Caro, Michigan, said the case was one of "racial profile" against Arabs and Muslims.

"Had their names been Bill or John, they would not be sitting in jail today," Ayad said.

"It's very alarming and very unfortunate that a local government is able to bring on charges that bring national concern and create all the chaos that occurs from a terror threat -- based on people's ethnic origin," regretted the lawyer.

The men still face misdemeanor counts of falsification stemming from allegations that they initially gave deputies different names than the names that appeared on their IDs.

Prosecutors said the men lied about why they had a dozen cell phones.

Police also found $11,000 in cash, a map marking Wal-Mart stores from Ohio to South Carolina, and what prosecutors described as airport security information and airline passenger lists.

But their lawyer said that the airport information had been left by the mother of one of the men who works at an airport.

"I haven't heard what evidence of terrorism they have," said Raymond Smith, an attorney defending one of the accused.

"In most cases, this would be no big deal. But this is rural America."

Thousands of Muslims and Arabs were rounded up and questioned in the US in the weeks and months following the September attacks.

Some of the detainees have sued the US government after their release for inhumane and degrading treatment and a total blackout of communications in detention centers on the US soil.

The US government agreed in February to pay $300,000 to settle an illegal detention lawsuit brought by an Egyptian man who was among hundreds of Muslims rounded up in New York after 9/11.

Late March, two US federal officials were charged with hiding evidence to win conviction in a terrorism case against four Muslim men following the 9/11.

17th August 2006 04:12 PM
Chuck Terrorism charges dropped for cell phone suspects

Feds say no terror concerns about three still held in Michigan

Tuesday, August 15, 2006;
Posted: 3:54 p.m. EDT (19:54 GMT)

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/15/cell.phone.terror.arrests.ap/index.html

MARIETTA, Ohio (AP) -- Last winter, federal authorities warned local officials to be on the lookout for anyone buying large numbers of prepaid cell phones -- devices that could become potential tools for terrorists.

Authorities in Michigan and Ohio clearly listened: In the space of only a few days last week, they arrested five men and charged them with terrorism-related offenses.

But in the days since, the two cases have grown more complicated.

Tuesday, prosecutors in Ohio dropped terrorism charges and released two Michigan men who were arrested after buying large numbers of cell phones, saying they couldn't prove a terrorism link.

And the FBI said Monday it had no information to indicate that three Texas men arrested in Michigan had direct terror ties.

Prosecutors in Michigan, however, were standing by the charges against the three Palestinian-American men living in Texas, though they have not said what they believe the men intended to do with the phones.

The dismissal in the Ohio case, in a one-page court document, came the day after Washington County Prosecutor James Schneider said he didn't have enough evidence to present the felony charges to a grand jury.

Ali Houssaiky and Osama Sabhi Abulhassan, both of Dearborn, Michigan, left prison after paying a reduced bond on the remaining misdemeanor counts of falsification.

"We know it was just a matter of time. We were just hoping it wouldn't be forever," Abulhassan said. "Everybody knew we were innocent. We knew we were innocent."

The remaining counts stem from allegations that the two men initially gave deputies different names than appeared on their IDs. The men also initially said they were buying phones for a relative's construction business, then changed the story when deputies asked for contact information, Schneider said.

Schneider said his office and federal authorities don't believe "the defendants pose an imminent threat at this time."

But he said the investigation remains open and he could still present evidence to a grand jury to pursue terrorism-related charges.

Houssaiky and Abulhassan were stopped by sheriff's deputies for a traffic violation August 8, then arrested after the deputies found 12 cell phones, $11,000 cash, airplane passenger lists and information on airport security checkpoints in their car, authorities said.

Prosecutors have not provided details about the passenger lists or their significance. Defense lawyers have said the flight information consisted of old papers left in the car by a relative who worked at an airport.

The two men acknowledged buying about 600 phones in recent months at stores in southeast Ohio, according to authorities. Investigators said they sold the phones to someone in Dearborn, a Detroit suburb.

1000 phones found in van The Texas men, Maruan Awad Muhareb, Adham Othman and Louai Othman, were arrested Friday in Caro, Michigan, after purchasing 80 cell phones at a Wal-Mart, police said. Authorities said they found nearly 1,000 phones in their van.

Tuscola County prosecutors charged them with collecting or providing materials for terrorist acts and surveillance of a vulnerable target for terrorist purposes.

The surveillance charge was connected to images of the Mackinac Bridge found on their digital camera, said William Kowalski, assistant special agent in charge of the FBI's Detroit office. He said there was no imminent threat to the bridge.

Michigan State Police Director Col. Peter Munoz, who heads the state's homeland security efforts, said there was no indication the men were plotting to blow up the Mackinac Bridge "or target any other location in Michigan or elsewhere."

Nabih Ayad, a defense attorney representing the Texas men, said that based on Monday's statements by the FBI and Munoz, he planned to file an emergency motion Tuesday for his clients' release on bond.

He said the photos of the Mackinac Bridge were innocent tourist snapshots taken while the men were stuck in traffic. "That's what people do when you see a tourist attraction: They take pictures," he said.

Buying 80-100 cell phones 'unusual' - Gonzales Louai Othman's wife, Lina Odeh, has said the men were buying the phones to sell to a man in Dallas for a profit of about $5 per phone. She said they were in Michigan because so many people in the Dallas area are doing the same thing that the phones are often sold out.

Officials have said various illegal acts can be committed with prepaid cell phones, including using them as detonators, communicating among terrorists and using the batteries to make methamphetamine.

"I don't know how many of you have ever gone to a store to purchase 80 to 100 cell phones at a time," Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said Monday in Chicago. "I would consider that somewhat unusual and I think it would be perfectly legitimate to say, 'Hey, is there something going on here?"'

Supporters of the five men have said all along that their only purpose was to make money through a perfectly legitimate business and that they were targeted because of their Arab descent.

17th August 2006 04:42 PM
wasted When you get into a war, you have to have some kind of exit strategy that makes some kind of sense.

This idea that a Middle East country such as Iraq with different competing religious, ethnic factions, who have been at each others throats for decades, will suddenly make nice and embrace democracy once Saddam has been removed all for the common good of the people is simple nonsense. They going to go for the jugular. It's human nature. They're going to go for the throat. It's civil war baby!! Chaos. They're going to be fighing in the streets.

It's the exit strategy stupid. The exit strategy.

Vietnam redone.
17th August 2006 04:46 PM
telecaster
quote:
wasted wrote:
When you get into a war, you have to have some kind of exit strategy that makes some kind of sense.

This idea that a Middle East country such as Iraq with different competing religious, ethnic factions, who have been at each others throats for decades, will suddenly make nice and embrace democracy once Saddam has been removed all for the common good of the people is simple nonsense. They going to go for the jugular. It's human nature. They're going to go for the throat. It's civil war baby!! Chaos. They're going to be fighing in the streets.

It's the exit strategy stupid. The exit strategy.

Vietnam redone.

Let us know what the exit stategy is for Germany & Korea

We are still in both places

The goal in war isn't an exit strategy, it is to defeat the enemy

17th August 2006 04:47 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I once said to flea "it's no wonder you can only bag fat chicks"...I want to clarify that that was a reference to his previous relationships and not the woman he is currently involved with...I hear she is very nice, cute and not insane in the least bit...the change should help him tremendously

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Just so you know, his ex wife is thin, and of the two girlfriends I've seen before me, only one was fat. The other was a model. I'm a size 6 - is that fat?

17th August 2006 04:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Now this NBTP...there's some real dementia there...I have never seen intimate details of anyone's life posted here by anyone but her...there is a reason she is continually banned

That was in responses to the thread he started about me - filled with personal details.

Howe many times do I have to say this? You're a moron. I'd rather be called demeted by the likes of you than have you like me.

17th August 2006 04:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Just so you know, his ex wife is thin, and of the two girlfriends I've seen before me, only one was fat. The other was a model. I'm a size 6 - is that fat?

Just so you know...as everyone else did except him (and apparently you)...it was a mean-spirited joke...much like when he repeatedly called ne a nazi...like he has any idea what my politics are
17th August 2006 05:00 PM
Starbuck ok, i have to stick up for feej here. a moron? that is disgusting. geek and muskrat pimp, sure, but he is no moron.

you've got it all messed up.
17th August 2006 05:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

That was in responses to the thread he started about me - filled with personal details.

Howe many times do I have to say this? You're a moron. I'd rather be called demeted by the likes of you than have you like me.

Assuming what you say is true, how does any of that justify your continued attacks on him and his wife?...you know, the very personal details you posted on a public message board amongst people who consider him a friend?...these were long after he expressly said to you he was going to ignore you...you even brought that tripe over here...what is your explanation for that?...what?...you're the only one I've ever seen do that...and you've done it repeatedly...you friggin stalked him like some sort of psycho

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)