ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" appreciation thread-appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
16th August 2006 10:40 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
pdog wrote:

I have much respect for people who are respectful. you posted on Lugars board, go look at what was said about SS's wife.

There's a ton of women who post here, I'd bet you couldn't find one who would say I'm not a gentelmen and a good friend!

Well, no, actually I bet I could find ONE who won't say you're a gentleman!

Does Lugar's board belong to Maxlugar, the one who claims to have the world's best sense of humor? In any case, I haven't posted on it. I'm not someone else. I am Zulu.

16th August 2006 10:42 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

There's a ton of women who post here, I'd bet you couldn't find one who would say I'm not a gentelmen and a good friend!

you left enough of a trail to tell otherwise.

Howe many times have I forgiven you?
16th August 2006 10:47 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdogs biggest fan wrote:

LOL.

Get help.

Pdog is,indeed,a very good man. The fact that you hide behind an alias says all that anyone needs to know about you. What's your problem anyway? I mean why can't you be man/woman enough to just post with your real handle? Why hide? One might get the feeling that you are being a bit of a pansy. Pussyfied even. In fact I do get the distinct impression that you are some other aliases flamboyantly
faggoty sidekick.

Riffy
16th August 2006 10:53 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Pdog is,indeed,a very good man.

Riffy

Think so after the thread in question? Really?

I've put up with his every other day - hate/love shit. Kinda reminds me of someone actually....

16th August 2006 10:53 PM
not bound to please
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
btw, for the record, I never post with an alias...shit, I'm the freak who gives out his address and everything else (401) 946-9200--I ain't gonna hide my internet addy or post with an alias....

are you a masocist?
16th August 2006 10:59 PM
Riffhard
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Think so after the thread in question? Really?

I've put up with his every other day - hate/love shit. Kinda reminds me of someone actually....

There's an old saying about living in glass houses that comes to mind here. Many were blatantly throwing out their fair of shit in that thread. To lay that all at the feet of Pdog and Feej reeks of revisionist history to me. As for who it reminds you of I am at a loss. I have an idea,but I will not speculate as to who you might mean.

Riffy
16th August 2006 10:59 PM
sirmoonie And to think I get dinged with anti-semite (which I'm not), when it turns out some here have issues with, oh.....half the human race.

Y'ins should have got out more back in the day, you wouldn't be so bitter now. I'm just saying.....
16th August 2006 11:03 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

There's an old saying about living in glass houses that comes to mind here. Many were blatantly throwing out their fair of shit in that thread. To lay that all at the feet of Pdog and Feej reeks of revisionist history to me. As for who it reminds you of I am at a loss. I have an idea,but I will not speculate as to who you might mean.

Riffy

yeah - when someone throws shit at me - I throw it back. I don't want it, and if I put in my garden - it will attract flies.

If you don't think the are hypocritical misogynists, then whatever.

I still like you.

16th August 2006 11:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:

yeah - when someone throws shit at me - I throw it back. I don't want it, and if I put in my garden - it will attract flies.

If you don't think the are hypocritical misogynists, then whatever.

I still like you.

Well apparently there was some bad blood letting going on at The Couch to which I was not privy so I will not delve into that shitstorm. I will,however,say that I have met both of them and know them both to be straight up guys that I can say,without any hesitation,are real friends. I have said it before,but it bears repeating. The internet can turn otherwise very friendly folks into flame throwing assholes. I myself have been guilty of that kind of shit,but I try and avoid most of the personal attacks. It's not always easy,but at the end of the day I don't feel like I have hidden behind internet muscles either. I have no problem rolling in the mud with anyone,but I will stand up for my friends be they right or wrong.

Riffy
16th August 2006 11:25 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I will stand up for my friends be they right or wrong.

Riffy

as have I. I have offered to forgive and forget, repeatedly, and tried to defuse their egos with humour, etc.

A friend who is wrong and attacking someone - no. Won't do that. Shall not defend. Sorry.

16th August 2006 11:41 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm going to AC LJ... All I need to do is to secure my front row tickets!
Pdogs coming home. It's been 17 years since I saw The Stones in my hometown...
Now that i'm officially in, we got ourselves a summit!

YES!
17th August 2006 12:14 AM
sirmoonie Its going to get ugly. Die have been cast. Geeks have been bushed. Lines have been drawn. Blood has been shed. Things have changed. Force majeure, Jerry! I'm not going to debate you, Jerry!
17th August 2006 12:17 AM
Rodney_King
quote:
By the way - that is a very racist phrase whiteboy.

what are you talking about?

i am SO blacker than feej it's amazing.

[Edited by Rodney_King]
17th August 2006 12:22 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:

[Edited by Rodney_King]

Hey Rodney, puffskunk Michael Jackson is blacker than Feej. Lets get some crack, man. Lets get fucking high. I like to get high.
17th August 2006 12:22 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:

[Edited by Rodney_King]

but he's got bigger man boobs...
17th August 2006 12:37 AM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Well, no, actually I bet I could find ONE who won't say you're a gentleman!

Does Lugar's board belong to Maxlugar, the one who claims to have the world's best sense of humor? In any case, I haven't posted on it. I'm not someone else. I am Zulu.

If they haven't met me, then it don't count!

The answer is YES!

I'm sorry, I confused you with Zebra Trail Mix, my bad!
17th August 2006 12:41 AM
pdog
quote:

you left enough of a trail to tell otherwise.

Howe many times have I forgiven you?

I never liked you, and was waiting for you to make the asshole out of yourself I knew you would. The shit you've been saying around here, you need to make some apologies. I called you on your shit, that's it.
The day you went after Parmeda and SS's wife was the day I stopped holding back my feelings about you. You're consistent, even though I hoped you wouldn't stoop so low as to bring up someones wife! Even on Lugar's board, that was pretty fucking low, and we do low there, but not about peoples wifes ect...
What did you forgive me for? I never met you, never want to meet you, and I sure as shit never liked you enough to care about your life to do anything to hurt or offend you.
Are you gonna say I threatened you now and be a total psycho stalker... you been doing to SS for over a week and Flea for God knows how long. Get over it, everyone else has!
FYI, Monnie, she's not hot, I've seen pictures!
17th August 2006 12:41 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
If they haven't met me, then it don't count!

The answer is YES!

17th August 2006 12:42 AM
pdog
quote:

as have I. I have offered to forgive and forget, repeatedly, and tried to defuse their egos with humour, etc.

A friend who is wrong and attacking someone - no. Won't do that. Shall not defend. Sorry.

Have you gotten through today w/o bashing SS?
17th August 2006 12:42 AM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
btw, for the record, I never post with an alias...shit, I'm the freak who gives out his address and everything else (401) 946-9200--I ain't gonna hide my internet addy or post with an alias....

There's no lying in this post! We may not get along, but I'll be the first to say, I know you're NOT the type of person to try to hide...
17th August 2006 12:50 AM
Starbuck are we going to have to call an emergency chat session to figure all this out?
17th August 2006 12:51 AM
not bound to please ]pdog wrote:

Moonie and I met.

You have not seen pics. I don't know what your problem is -but you can stew in it for all I care.

I still forgive you, since you cannot seem to help it.

Pax

17th August 2006 12:55 AM
pdog
quote:
I still forgive you, since you cannot seem to help it.

I'm glad you forgive, I just would like to know what I did to you?
17th August 2006 12:55 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
... you been doing to SS for over a week and Flea for God knows how long. Get over it, everyone else has!
FYI, Monnie, she's not hot, I've seen pictures!

What the fuck do I care whether she's hot or not? We only talk to "hot" chicks on RO now?

Sounds like you just decided to go personal on her for "fights" that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

And its nigh on a month now and I don't see any Bush Geeks getting over Flea, he'll be with them in spirit until the next administration comes in.......
17th August 2006 01:02 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What the fuck do I care whether she's hot or not? We only talk to "hot" chicks on RO now?

Sounds like you just decided to go personal on her for "fights" that have absolutely nothing to do with you.

And its nigh on a month now and I don't see any Bush Geeks getting over Flea, he'll be with them in spirit until the next administration comes in.......

I like the cool chicks...
If someone ever talked smack about your wife, I'd say something too!
It does have something to do with me, she decided to unburden all her hostility and talk shit about SS to me, on the boards and in chat. I gave her no grieve about SS, but when she went after his wife, that's bullshit.
17th August 2006 01:12 AM
Riffhard I'm sensing something. I don't exactly what the fuck it is,but I am definatly sensing something.

Riffy
17th August 2006 01:21 AM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I'm sensing something. I don't exactly what the fuck it is,but I am definatly sensing something.

Follow your nose to AC this October!
17th August 2006 01:38 AM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

Follow your nose to AC this October!

If I can score a ticky I'm there! Perhaps I could win one at the craps table? I can actually order one through Virgin but they are so damned expensive I was considering scalping.

Riffy
17th August 2006 03:23 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

I like the cool chicks...
If someone ever talked smack about your wife, I'd say something too!
It does have something to do with me, she decided to unburden all her hostility and talk shit about SS to me, on the boards and in chat. I gave her no grieve about SS, but when she went after his wife, that's bullshit.

Trust me, SS knows what he's doing, he doesn't need your help.

The ironicalismness here is this stems from Dande's issues with her Ex Flea - the guy who was finally driven off by like 3-4 politics-only guys trashing his girlfriend - that was apparently okay, hardly anyone (including you) said a word - hell, that slamfest is still being fucking laughed about - but what Dande has allegedly done (I haven't seen it) is not.

Irrespective of what she did, different standards being applied - only meaningful difference appears to be gender - only logical conclusions are that some guys here either don't like girls, or find them relatively easier targets. Am I wrong? Fuck no, I ain't wrong nigger, I got Leviathan-like board cred.
17th August 2006 03:44 AM
Rodney_King
quote:
Hey Rodney, puffskunk Michael Jackson is blacker than Feej. Lets get some crack, man. Lets get fucking high. I like to get high.

is my blacktitude being challenged?

i mean......

iz ya saying ah be not negroid? iz ya saying I'm whitey? don't make me shank ya!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)