ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" appreciation thread-appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
17th August 2006 12:17 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Flea had no problem calling people "fat" or saying they look like "monkeys" or saying they are "fat pigs" or posting doctored photos of people or making false statements about people on an international message board
Flea couldn't stand the heat so he shouldn't have done that now should he

But he didn't do that concerning *you*, did he? He didn't call you "fat" or doctor your photos, did he? He only did it with public figures like that sick freak Rush Limbaugh. Unless you closely ego-identify with the likes of Limbaugh, you shouldn't be personally insulted by Flea's going after them. And you should NOT have gone after his girlfriend. The bottom line is that you owe her an apology. Period.

17th August 2006 12:20 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

IP check...IP check please

Check any part of me you want, Feej! Bottom line is that I don't post on "the couch" and I always post here using this and only this name--the name my Mother gave me, bless her heart.

17th August 2006 12:22 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Flea had no problem calling people "fat" or saying they look like "monkeys" or saying they are "fat pigs" or posting doctored photos of people or making false statements about people on an international message board
Flea couldn't stand the heat so he shouldn't have done that now should he
[Edited by telecaster]

So this justified bringing up his g/f?
I thought you were wrong, doesn't mean I don't like you... You know why I stepped back from those political debates, so I could be your friend, even though we disagree on almost every domestic political issue.
I said it a few times. I agreed with Flea on his views, but disagreed with the way he presented them...
17th August 2006 12:25 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

But he didn't do that concerning *you*, did he? He didn't call you "fat" or doctor your photos, did he? He only did it with public figures like that sick freak Rush Limbaugh. Unless you closely ego-identify with the likes of Limbaugh, you shouldn't be personally insulted by Flea's going after them. And you should NOT have gone after his girlfriend. The bottom line is that you owe her an apology. Period.

Howe many times can you be wrong? Yes he did it concerning me. He commented, unprovoked, on my physical appearance several times and also falsely repeated many times that I was gay. Would you call that personal? I kinda do.

So the little twirp commented on my looks and made false statements about me which is personal and also is libel.

I made comments on his taste in women which also is personal about him (see dog I went after him).

However, I did apologize to his girlfriend

Flea didn't apologize to anyone. He lashed out at people that weren't even involved in that thread and ran off like the little coward he is

Now you owe me an apology

Stop posting if you don't know what you are talking about which you obviously don't

17th August 2006 12:25 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

I once said to flea "it's no wonder you can only bag fat chicks"...I want to clarify that that was a reference to his previous relationships and not the woman he is currently involved with...I hear she is very nice, cute and not insane in the least bit...the change should help him tremendously

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
17th August 2006 12:28 PM
Rodney_King i don't have to step in and end this thread, do i?

you all deserve a good bleating!

telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I once said to flea "it's no wonder you can only bag fat chicks"...I want to clarify that that was a reference to his previous relationships and not the woman he is currently involved with...I hear she is very nice, cute and not insane in the least bit...the change should help him tremendously

Flea is like Hezzbolah. Pulls shit but cries foul when they think they are on the wrong end of a "disproporionated response"

If you can't stand the heat.......
17th August 2006 12:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I thought she was a sweetheart. I agree with you, I think she is having a tremendous effect on him in a very positive way!
17th August 2006 12:31 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Flea is like Hezzbolah.

if flea were like hezbollah, he would sweep in here with his bulldozers and rebuild everyone's houses, thereby gaining the support and loyalty of everyone in the area.

he would win the peace too!
17th August 2006 12:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Unless you closely ego-identify with the likes of Limbaugh, you shouldn't be personally insulted by Flea's going after them.

I'm telling you, I been done said it before, its been evidenced many times, its unbelievable, but a bunch of them do. They really do. Slap-rapping on, e.g., Rush here on RO, is the Hezzbo equivalent of drawing Allah with a bomb ass turban. Shades of Rushdie (ironicalismness).
17th August 2006 12:33 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

if flea were like hezbollah, he would sweep in here with his bulldozers and rebuild everyone's houses, thereby gaining the support and loyalty of everyone in the area.

he would win the peace too!

We just entered, the political zone!
Look back everyone, that was a corner, and we turned on it.
17th August 2006 12:34 PM
Zulu Fun Mix YIPPEE!!! I just found the Couch. But that's not me postin' there under "ZuluFunMix." For one thing, I would never run the words of my Mother-given name together. No folks, that is a loser with low self-esteem and a lot of time on his hands. Of course imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all of that, but who wants to be imitated by a loser with low self-esteem and a lot of time on his hands?

Now, where on the Couch is the infamous exchange between nbtp and SS?
17th August 2006 12:35 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Rodney King deleted it.
17th August 2006 12:36 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Edited out by the parties involved. Then the lies started!
There was no threat made by SS, this we know, the rest is like any war, the truth is lost, people get hurt, it expands and ends in tears!

17th August 2006 12:37 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Rodney King deleted it.

I'm worried, I'm losing you as a friend!
17th August 2006 12:37 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

No exchange...just NBTP dealing some dirt on SS and his family...

You should denounce NBTP...everyone else has

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
17th August 2006 12:39 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No exchange...just NBTP dealing some dirt on SS and his family...

I'm denouncing myself...
17th August 2006 12:39 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Howe many times can you be wrong? Yes he did it concerning me. He commented, unprovoked, on my physical appearance several times and also falsely repeated many times that I was gay. Would you call that personal? I kinda do.

So quit being such a pathetic little whiner and get over it! People call people gay here all the time. And since when have males been so sensitive about their personal appearance? I love how you brutal tough guys in the realm of foreign policy are such utter pussies when it comes to the normal rough and tumble of an Internet message board. Typical neocunt.

Oops--I'm sorry!!!

But YOU went after his girlfriend...

17th August 2006 12:40 PM
sirmoonie Denounce first, ask questions later. Thats my creed.
17th August 2006 12:42 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Denounce first, ask questions later. Thats my creed.

Is our friendship condamned?
17th August 2006 12:45 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Denounce first, ask questions later. Thats my creed.

so what you're saying is, if i am hearing you right, which i think i am, "denounce them all and let god sort it out"?

perhaps you should have that translated into jive.

http://www.ighetto.com/html/jive.shtml
17th August 2006 12:46 PM
pdog denounce dem all an' let god sort it out what the fuck sup now?
17th August 2006 12:46 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Sure, that would be a good reason!

No, if I haven't seen the exchange, I can't denounce anyone. And I still don't see why if you weren't involved in the exchange yourself you would feel the need to take it upon yourself to attack her--other than that you're pissed off she's been needling you so mercilessly this week. And if you do need to take on such a public responsibility, why don't you also denounce Telecaster and all the other right-winged males who either directly trash-talked FPM's girlfriend or jeered about it later?

I smell a hypocrisy omelette cooking in your kitchen, and it's covered with hairy hemorrhoids...

17th August 2006 12:47 PM
Rodney_King i have deleted nothing except the thread where moonie asked for the phone number of my androgenous maseusse.

rodney says, "this thread will reach 500 by noon."
17th August 2006 12:48 PM
Starbuck anyone wanting to reach "resident cretin" status, just pull up a chair, put on a pot of coffee and start postin'. this thread will reach 425 by 11:45.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)