ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" thread appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11th August 2006 04:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Who's voices are you hearing?
[/quote

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-08-11T194433Z_01_L1125871_RTRUKOC_0_US-GERMANY-GRASS-SS.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

Once again...the jew has betrayed me...
11th August 2006 04:35 PM
Chuck The narcissism is astounding.

Lebanon is ACTUALLY being terrorised by Israel, Iraq is ACTUALLY being terrorised by America, and this merciless, cruel, sadistic, reckless destruction is easily subsumed into the fabric of daily life; yet, the first allegation of a threat of a potential attack in Britain at some unspecified point in the future, and suddenly we are encouraged to luxuriate in the fantasy prospect of annihilation.

Knowing full well that the building next door is NOT about to be flattened under several tonnes of explosives, we are encouraged to pretend it's World War II and evince the stoicism of Blitz survivors.

And I'M the one hearing voices---LOL!

[Edited by Chuck]
11th August 2006 04:39 PM
Chuck "Selective dementia is played...oh so played"

Good lord you are dense---it's called satire!

11th August 2006 04:40 PM
jb
quote:
Chuck wrote:
The narcissism is astounding.

Lebanon is actually being terrorised by Israel, Iraq is actually being terrorised by America, and this merciless, cruel, sadistic, reckless destruction is easily subsumed into the fabric of daily life---the first allegation of a threat of a potential attack in Britain at some unspecified point in the future, and suddenly we are encouraged to luxuriate in the fantasy prospect of annihilation.

Knowing full well that the building next door is not about to be flattened under several tonnes of explosives, we are encouraged to pretend it's World War II and evince the stoicism of Blitz survivors.

I strongly disagree with you..........Hezbollah is a terrorist militia who killed 282 Americans in 1982. They also , without provocation, kidnapped 2 Israeli soldiers and killed 8 others to start this conflict. As for the US, while the post war planning was certainly grossly negligent, we took out a mass murderere who was killing his fellow Arab/Muslim brothers in the hundred's of thousands....
11th August 2006 04:43 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Chuck wrote:

Lebanon is actually being terrorised by Israel, Iraq is actually being terrorised by America, and this merciless, cruel, sadistic, reckless destruction is easily subsumed into the fabric of daily life---the first allegation of a threat of a potential attack in Britain at some unspecified point in the future, and suddenly we are encouraged to luxuriate in the fantasy prospect of annihilation.

Knowing full well that the building next door is not about to be flattened under several tonnes of explosives, we are encouraged to pretend it's World War II and evince the stoicism of Blitz survivors.

Cool. We're now back to making as much sense as the political posts in the last Scotland Yard thread. Did Wilson invade Israel? Not! Ha! He never failed to be un-reelected you know, and only declared war after the pacifists sunk the Bismark. I denounce that stuff, man. I fucking denounce it.
11th August 2006 04:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Chuck wrote:
"Selective dementia is played...oh so played"

Good lord you are dense---it's called satire!

I got the satire tard...in your second post...which was odd because you making fun of paranoia seemed a bit funny given your initial post...I denounce you
11th August 2006 04:45 PM
Chuck My kid wants to use the computer now---gotta go.

Anyway, George says it better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXBBeR0bp9k

Enjoy the clip!
11th August 2006 04:49 PM
jb
quote:
Chuck wrote:
My kid wants to use the computer now---gotta go.

Anyway, George says it better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXBBeR0bp9k

Enjoy the clip!

He(Galloway) is very entertaining, albeit in a dangerous way.
[Edited by jb]
11th August 2006 04:52 PM
Nellcote This Chuck chap sounds like he is in a full body bong.
11th August 2006 05:12 PM
telecaster
quote:
Chuck wrote:
Once again, why raise the terror level AFTER the arrests?

I think air travelers who flew during that 5 day period (between the alleged plot discovery and the arrests) would have appreciated a warning.

I am going to guess that since they knew who all 21 terrorists were and were following them and listening to their phone calls and monitoring their "communications" and had alerted the airlines not to let them on the plane there was no reason to issue the alert

But next time we will have Scotland Yard, the Pakistani government and the FBI ask you your thoughts first Chuck as you seem to be such an expert on international terrorism

You have a point, issue the highest level alert so the terrorists can scatter

Brilliant
11th August 2006 05:29 PM
pdog
quote:
Chuck wrote:
My kid wants to use the computer now---gotta go.

I hope he posts better than you...
Think about this when you have a moment later today: A group of people, who want to kill total strangers, by blowing up a plane and killing themselves in the act, and you're concerned that an alert wan't issued when intelligence agencies began to unravel and find these people, who in no way try to be found out!
Kiss your children, love them, and be glad that these sick fuckers were found out, so some kid or parent doesn't have to attend a funeral!
And realize, at the moment you kiss your beautiful child goodnight, that this may be the safest and most secure you will ever feel. It's not guarenteed by living that others will respect your right to life!
11th August 2006 05:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Chuck wrote:

Lebanon is ACTUALLY being terrorised by Israel, Iraq is ACTUALLY being terrorised by America, and this merciless, cruel, sadistic, reckless destruction is easily subsumed into the fabric of daily life; yet, the first allegation of a threat of a potential attack in Britain at some unspecified point in the future, and suddenly we are encouraged to luxuriate in the fantasy prospect of annihilation.

Knowing full well that the building next door is NOT about to be flattened under several tonnes of explosives, we are encouraged to pretend it's World War II and evince the stoicism of Blitz survivors.

[Edited by Chuck]

Don't be such an idiot. I'm traveling on United next week to London & returning the following Thursady. Apparently these bastards were planning their attack around that time. I don't give a shit what Israel is doing in Lebanon or what the USA is doing in Iraq. In neither case does it qualify as "terror" but blowing civilians out of the sky is terror.
11th August 2006 05:44 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
This Chuck chap sounds like he is in a full body bong.

Oh nice work - "full body bong." That's some posting from the Strip.
11th August 2006 05:45 PM
glencar
quote:
Chuck wrote:
Once again, why raise the terror level AFTER the arrests?

I think air travelers who flew during that 5 day period (between the alleged plot discovery and the arrests) would have appreciated a warning.

You're pretty dense. The terrorists were planning a dry run yesterday with an attack to be followed up shortly, according to today's NY Times. The authorities acted at the appropriate time.
11th August 2006 05:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
You're pretty dense. The terrorists were planning a dry run yesterday with an attack to be followed up shortly, according to today's NY Times. The authorities acted at the appropriate time.

Someone needs to tell Chuck you issue a warning when you have evidence an attack is near but can't find the people that are planning it

He needs to know it is better to monitor them and their contact and friends then have them scatter and know they are being watched

Investigation 101 here folks
11th August 2006 05:55 PM
glencar Is this guy a real poster or one of these "Zulu Fun Mixers"? Nobody could be THAT stupid!
11th August 2006 06:01 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is this guy a real poster or one of these "Zulu Fun Mixers"? Nobody could be THAT stupid!

I think he's Iranian!
11th August 2006 06:02 PM
glencar Iranians are probably behind this whole plot!
11th August 2006 06:21 PM
glencar Another couple of Muslims arrested, this time in Ohio: http://www.wnem.com/Global/story.asp?S=5269589
11th August 2006 06:32 PM
glencar According to one Brit tabloid, the day of terror was set for next Wednesday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=400114&in_page_id=1770&ct=5
11th August 2006 06:44 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

I think he's Iranian!

Is he hot?
11th August 2006 06:57 PM
glencar He's got a unibrow growing fast!
11th August 2006 07:04 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's got a unibrow growing fast!

Hey - were you going to travel on Wed?
11th August 2006 07:14 PM
glencar No, the day after. I'm still going, God & Pakistan willing!
11th August 2006 07:31 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, the day after. I'm still going, God & Pakistan willing!

good luck! The worst terror I experienced on a flight was sitting next to Darrel Hammond while he coughed and sneezed the whole time.
11th August 2006 07:39 PM
glencar I had that a-hole who starred in those Lethal Weapon movies(Danny Glover) across the aisle from me acting like an uppity idiot. I liked him before I had him in my airspace.
11th August 2006 07:40 PM
glencar If this thing had happened like Chuck thinks Bush/Blair almost let happen, I would have definitely been bummed.
11th August 2006 07:43 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
I had that a-hole who starred in those Lethal Weapon movies(Danny Glover) across the aisle from me acting like an uppity idiot. I liked him before I had him in my airspace.

What did he do?

At least he didn't give you a nasty cold!

Rufus Wainwright was a hoot though.
11th August 2006 07:45 PM
Riffhard The last thing I want to do is steal Moonie's schtick,but I must make an exception this once.

I hereby denounce any,and all,of Chuck's posts. Israel is terrorizing Lebenon?!?!?! USA is terrorizing Iraq?!?!?!

I am denouncing this shit like a mofo!

Riffy-denouncer
11th August 2006 07:54 PM
glencar
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

What did he do?

At least he didn't give you a nasty cold!

Rufus Wainwright was a hoot though.

Aw, he was just an all-around pain in the ass. Using his cell phone loudly, bumping into others, not giving out autographs(to those who requested 'em). He also smelled bad.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)