ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" thread appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11th August 2006 12:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels yep. That's a good thing. Noone was murdered.

Now what about the Lebanon?

11th August 2006 12:27 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Lil Raging Goat wrote:

Maaajk. U baryard looser wit postin skillz of retarded guinea. It no wonder u cants get raise or gets a date

A truly *brilliant* character you've developed there, dope.
11th August 2006 01:54 PM
Chuck If Blair was in discussions with Bush over the weekend about an “imminent” terrorist attack, why did he still leave for his holiday in Barbados on Tuesday? And given that the plot is said to have targeted planes, why did the security services allow him to do so?

And if the threat posed by the plot was considered dangerous enough to warrant raising the terror alert in the UK from “severe” to “critical” and to code red in the US, why were no arrests made for five days? And why was the terror alert only raised after the arrests were made and not before?

11th August 2006 02:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Now what about the Lebanon?

Remove, disarm and destroy The Hezzies , who attacked Israel. For no other reason than to carry our their Iranians backers goal of destroying Israel and all Jews!
If Lebanon didn't want Hezbollah in their country, they would've spent the last 6 years attemting, anything to get them out. Instead half the country supports them and embraces them.
The question I ask: Did Hezzbollah attack Israel, Or should I just consider it a Lebanesse attack, or simplify even more, an Iranian and Syrian attack.
Diplomacy possible? Who do you even begin to talk too, it's not like Hezzbollah is a country! What did they hope to achieve by attacking, killing and kidnapping IDF soldiers?
It's clear to me... Israel has no solutions outside of defending itself and surviving. History repeats itself, Jews are to blame is the worlds chant...
Meanwhile, other groups who hate are plotting attacks as we speak, I just hope all those people who condemn Israel aren't the people killed when these terorrists try to strike again. There isn't a Stones fan in the world these monster would spare, even if you praised them to their faces. Unless the cameras were rolling, then they would put you Al-Jezzerra TV, then kill you!
11th August 2006 02:03 PM
pdog
quote:
Chuck wrote:
If Blair was in discussions with Bush over the weekend about an “imminent” terrorist attack, why did he still leave for his holiday in Barbados on Tuesday? And given that the plot is said to have targeted planes, why did the security services allow him to do so?

And if the threat posed by the plot was considered dangerous enough to warrant raising the terror alert in the UK from “severe” to “critical” and to code red in the US, why were no arrests made for five days? And why was the terror alert only raised after the arrests were made and not before?

The answer is so simple, it might not be understood. I'm gonna try...
The people planning the attacks work in secret and hide among us!
11th August 2006 02:09 PM
glencar When leaders go on vacation these days, they seem to take the top staff with them. It ain't like back in FDR's day.
11th August 2006 02:14 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

The voices in my head are telling me, you're nuts!

The voices in my head told the voices in your head to tell you that.
11th August 2006 02:16 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Chuck wrote:
If Blair was in discussions with Bush over the weekend about an “imminent” terrorist attack, why did he still leave for his holiday in Barbados on Tuesday? And given that the plot is said to have targeted planes, why did the security services allow him to do so?

I'm sure Blair has his own plane.

If he cancelled - wouldn't have tipped them off?
11th August 2006 02:17 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
When leaders go on vacation these days, they seem to take the top staff with them. It ain't like back in FDR's day.

He needs someone to have sex with. Rush tainted the sex trade there.
11th August 2006 02:21 PM
glencar Rush is now in Hawaii banging Japanese tourists. At least that's what the voices in Pdog's head are telling me.
11th August 2006 02:25 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Rush is now in Hawaii banging Japanese tourists. At least that's what the voices in Pdog's head are telling me.

So that's where they've been.
11th August 2006 02:27 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Chuck wrote:

Say, you might be on to something there buddy!
11th August 2006 02:28 PM
Some Guy "Knowledge of peace passes from country to country, like children's games, which are so much alike, everywhere."

Yehuda Amichai
11th August 2006 02:30 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

The voices in my head told the voices in your head to tell you that.

Ever get voices in your head meant for someone else?
11th August 2006 02:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

11th August 2006 02:32 PM
gimmekeef Its time to:

PROFILE.........
11th August 2006 02:33 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"Knowledge of peace passes from country to country, like children's games, which are so much alike, everywhere."

Yehuda Amichai

Duck Duck Goose, when played by lil Hezzie children in Lebanon, is called Allah Allah Kill Jews!!!
11th August 2006 02:33 PM
Chuck Why raise the 'terror' level AFTER the arrests?

I anticipate that many will say that to do so before the arrests would tip off the alleged plotters, but isn't tipping off potential airline travelers more important?

11th August 2006 02:34 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
pdog wrote:

Jews are using blacks to destroy the white man!
Here's the proof!

That's good stuff!
Some Guy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Its time to:

PROFILE.........

postin!!!
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Duck Duck Goose, when played by lil Hezzie children in Lebanon, is called Allah Allah Kill Jews!!!

What did this dude call it in his day?

11th August 2006 02:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

I get Joey's all the time. I drink a fifth of vodka to drown them out - then I get yours. Joey's are scarier though.
11th August 2006 02:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Chuck wrote:
Why raise the 'terror' level AFTER the arrests?

I anticipate that many will say that to do so before the arrests would tip off the alleged plotters, but isn't tipping off potential airline travelers more important?

You clearly have no idea of what you are talking about.
11th August 2006 02:37 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What did this dude call it in his day?

He wanted to join the Hilter Youth because chicks dug the uniform. Okay?
11th August 2006 02:38 PM
pdog
quote:
Chuck wrote:
Why raise the 'terror' level AFTER the arrests?

My god you're right, we should lower it and allow people to bring whatever they want onto planes. Chertoff is fired, Chuck you got a job!
11th August 2006 02:40 PM
pdog
quote:

German uniforms were dope as fuck! Nazi's sucked ass, but german are so meticulous and make great cars!
Being both german and Jew I feel I have the benefit of being not only a rare breed but also of high posting caliber!
11th August 2006 02:41 PM
pdog
quote:

I get Joey's all the time. I drink a fifth of vodka to drown them out - then I get yours. Joey's are scarier though.

Just don't crap your pants....
11th August 2006 02:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:

Yeah right, toots. A grown man sworn to life of celibacy, and you think he's preening for Eva Braun? That excuse didn't work at Nurmeburg, and it sure as hell ain't going to work here on Rocks Off, schwester!
11th August 2006 02:42 PM
Maxlugar [quote]not bound to please wrote:

Joey's voices steal from my voices... Scumbag hack Voices he's got.
11th August 2006 02:44 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yeah right, toots. A grown man sworn to life of celibacy, and you think he's preening for Eva Braun? That excuse didn't work at Nurmeburg, and it sure as hell ain't going to work here on Rocks Off, schwester!

Honestly, if you had a choice between a German SS uniform and any other to collect, wouldn't you want the German one?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)