ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" thread appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
16th August 2006 02:54 PM
Lil Raging Goat
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Telecaster, you're an idiot. The point is not that this time there wasn't some plot discovered. The point is that the Bush-bozos have lied and distorted and fabricated so many times now that even run-of-the-mill CNN viewers suspect them of lying. And it's healthy that the scales are starting to fall from people's eyes--except for the 30% of the population like you and Fiji who think the Earth was created 5,000 years ago and that Bush is brilliant and the US can do no wrong.

Sometimes I think some fag has taken a knife and stirred it around in your brain. You think like donkey on dope walking in a maze.

Yaaajs. Dis goat smelll so bad its got to pays other banyard animals to cleen its privates. Its teets looks like day were sundried by little pygmees and takes on campin trip to ffeed the hippys in its commune. its make bea arthur looks like prom queens.
16th August 2006 03:01 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Really? When didn't Bush uphold the law?

You claim to be a lawyer. Show us the cases where Bush has been ruled against in not upholding the law

pay me $450.00 an hour--with your credit, that will call for a retainer
16th August 2006 03:02 PM
nankerphelge Tele why do you bother arguing with these two.

Total waste of time - they don't get it and they never will.

They so hate Bush, they can't possibly be objective. The mere idea that this could be a "war" is beyond them -- they do not see it for what it is in the eyes of the enemy.

They tout "law enforcement" yet scream like little babies about how their civil rights and the Constitution are violated if the "enforcement" part is utilized.

They want it both ways, and then point the finger at Bush when they can't have it both ways.

Either way, no solutions from any of them.
Not a one.

Save your breath boyz -- you'll need it to blow up your dates tonight.

[Edited by nankerphelge]
16th August 2006 03:03 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
George Will seems to understand that, even if you don't, telly. Light up another strawman.

it's all telly and his parrots ever do...

16th August 2006 03:03 PM
telecaster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

pay me $450.00 an hour--with your credit, that will call for a retainer

Since when do Public Defenders get $450 an hour

I thought you would be unable to sight a case

Where did you graduate from? University of Phoenix?

Those online schools ain't what they used to be

For $450 an hour I would use jb, nanky or Feej
16th August 2006 03:04 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
this thread's days are numbered. we're talking total and complete deletion. wiped from the pages of history. like it never happened.

shit or get off the pot!

16th August 2006 03:04 PM
nankerphelge Whoa -- I don't cut my rates for no one!
16th August 2006 03:06 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Someone's simple all right.

That's an understatement...
lotsajizz
quote:
telecaster wrote:

since your [fill in the blank] needs one! Next time, if you don't want legal services, don't ask.

telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Tele why do you bother arguing with these two.

Total waste of time - they don't get it and they never will.

They so hate Bush, they can't possibly be objective. The mere idea that this could be a "war" is beyond them -- they do not see it for what it is in the eyes of the enemy.

They tout "law enforcement" yet scream like little babies about how their civil rights and the Constitution are violated if the "enforcement" part is utilized.

They want it both ways, and then point the finger at Bush when they can't have it both ways.

Either way, no solutions from any of them.
Not a one.

Save your breath boyz -- you'll need it to blow up your dates tonight.

[Edited by nankerphelge]

LOL nanky

With these clowns all they want to do is say "Bush sucks" or "Bush is an idiot"

Not one of these mopes offers an idea, thought or possible solution

Cut n paste and more of "Bush sucks". These aren't deep thinkers here

And they wonder why they can't win elections

16th August 2006 03:08 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
this thread's days are numbered. we're talking total and complete deletion. wiped from the pages of history. like it never happened.

Bucky - I'm demanding a babysitting fee of $450 an hour for the last few days - and threatening to kill your baby is only gonna get you a visit from DCFS.
16th August 2006 03:09 PM
nankerphelge Strawman -- don't forget the strawman!!!

It's like one of those little cars at the circus
you wouldn't think it could hold so many!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
16th August 2006 03:10 PM
not bound to please
quote:
telecaster wrote:

These aren't deep thinkers here

And you are in the position to judge this, howe?
16th August 2006 03:16 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I thought you would be unable to sight a case

Where did you graduate from? University of Phoenix?

Those online schools ain't what they used to be

For $450 an hour I would use jb, nanky or Feej

I work on a contingency fee basis representing those injured by the negligence of others. Free consultations at your home are available!!! Call 1-800............"
[Edited by jb]
16th August 2006 03:17 PM
lotsajizz man, they gotta be pretty laid up or at least 75 before I'll do a housecall.....

16th August 2006 03:18 PM
nankerphelge standard 1/3rd or do you take a bigger cut?
16th August 2006 03:19 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

And you are in the position to judge this, howe?

Careful Tele...if she knows anything about you it will end up on this board...you saw what she did to our boy SS...shameful...completely lacking in judgment
16th August 2006 03:19 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
standard 1/3rd or do you take a bigger cut?

1/3rd settlement 40% trial....many seniors in nursing homes so I often have to travel to sign them up...
16th August 2006 03:21 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Careful Tele...if she knows anything about you it will end up on this board...you saw what she did to our boy SS...shameful...completely lacking in judgment

I know stuff about tele - but I would never do that. To anyone in a silly flamewar.

SS brought it on himself. He went there - he got it back at him.
16th August 2006 03:22 PM
lotsajizz I do 40% for prisoner or police brutality cases because they cost me goodwill with those with whom i otherwise deal with on a near daily basis. I also do 40% on med/mal if it goes all the way to trial because my wife is a surgeon and thinks I should charge 50%!!!

16th August 2006 03:24 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I do 40% for prisoner or police brutality cases because they cost me goodwill with those with whom i otherwise deal with on a near daily basis. I also do 40% on med/mal if it goes all the way to trial because my wife is a surgeon and thinks I should charge 50%!!!

We are governed by statute as to fees.....no more than 40% and a graduated scale on cases over 1 million...Tort Reform is hurting both the injured as well as the practitioner....
[Edited by jb]
16th August 2006 03:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

I know stuff about tele - but I would never do that. To anyone in a silly flamewar.

SS brought it on himself. He went there - he got it back at him.

Nonsense...I saw what happened...how about Flea?...why did you drop dime on him?...on the board?...that was wrong on every conceivable level...I hate the kid with a passion and I didn't want to see that stuff posted...no one did...

The fact that you know things about anyone should scare the hell out of everyone
16th August 2006 03:33 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Nonsense...I saw what happened...how about Flea?...why did you drop dime on him?...on the board?...that was wrong on every conceivable level...I hate the kid with a passion and I didn't want to see that stuff posted...no one did...

The fact that you know things about anyone should scare the hell out of everyone

I already answered that. SS brought it on - started it with a vicious attack, he brought fpm into it. Since Max didn't take it down - I had to respond. I am not the loose canon here - even though I like to trick you into thinking that.

Anyway - if you come to Chicago, should moonie bring lube?

16th August 2006 03:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

I already answered that. SS brought it on - started it with a vicious attack, he brought fpm into it. Since Max didn't take it down - I had to respond. I am not the loose canon here - even though I like to trick you into thinking that.

Anyway - if you come to Chicago, should moonie bring lube?

Bullshit!...the whole reason SS went off on you was because you had been spouting personal stuff about flea since he left the board...private stuff that no person in their right mind would divulge publically...your "SS started it" story is utter BS...you know it is...just like the fact that you continue to attack SS and his wife even though he hasn't responded to you in like 2 weeks...what gives?
16th August 2006 03:51 PM
Joey

I am sensing a little bit of tension here at the board .

I am sensing ........................

16th August 2006 03:52 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Most shows are:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/83493/2/istockphoto_83493_empty_seats_at_wrigley_field_2.jpg
16th August 2006 03:57 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Most shows are:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/83493/2/istockphoto_83493_empty_seats_at_wrigley_field_2.jpg

****** IT IS NOW TIME FOR YOUR YOUNG JOEYKIN TO TRAVEL TO AN OFFSITE OFFICE PARTY **************

Bye Bye Kids .

Your Kins !
16th August 2006 04:02 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Bullshit!...the whole reason SS went off on you was because you had been spouting personal stuff about flea since he left the board...private stuff that no person in their right mind would divulge publically...your "SS started it" story is utter BS...you know it is...just like the fact that you continue to attack SS and his wife even though he hasn't responded to you in like 2 weeks...what gives?

huh? This is not true. I made a dope joke. Much milder than any of you guys were doing. You guys were dragging fpm through the mud. For weeks. Still do, I might add. SS never once defended his friend from the guys. Not once. Because he kisses arse. Apparently - it works.

I offered to forgive SS repeatedly after he attacked me. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that if you were in my place, you would not do the same. But he refused - kept it up. So did I - but you blame me? Is it because I'm not a guy? You have issues. We all do - but you can't see what's right in front of you. You are a very angry person.

Must you always be on the attack? Lighten up - and smoke all your dope.

[Edited by not bound to please]
16th August 2006 04:03 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

feej?

16th August 2006 04:05 PM
not bound to please

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)