ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" thread appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
16th August 2006 04:40 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It was on the couch...and in couchie chat...and in the Hot Chicks appreciation thread...like you didn't know that already

Come on - we need more than 100 more posts. Keep it up. Ping.
16th August 2006 04:44 PM
pdog I'm cranking The Sex Pistols Liar for you not bound to please...
16th August 2006 04:44 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I was completely cool with your "jokes" until I found out you were dredging up personal (real) stuff on flea

So does this mean you're ready to apologize to FPM? I thought you hated him! Why are you so confused?

16th August 2006 04:45 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
glencar wrote:

no, just trying to break the tension. If he was Flea, he wouldn't be crossing swords with Tele...

Is Telecaster really Ian Billen??

16th August 2006 04:46 PM
glencar Tell Flea he isn't hated, just "misunderstood."
16th August 2006 04:47 PM
glencar
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Is Telecaster really Ian Billen??

I think I saw IanBillen once. I thought he was a girl. I gets confused after reading National Review whilst drinking myself into a stupor.
16th August 2006 04:48 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

This is the yenta on steriods thread.

Running pdog will say ANYTHING to suck up to the big and bad right-wing boys on this board. Pleasing them makes him feel warm and secure.
16th August 2006 04:48 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Christ!...sometimes y'alls stupidity astounds me...I can't hand-feed you guys everything

LOL I know who it is...Check PM & call me stoopit if I'm wrong...
16th August 2006 04:50 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I will say a pray for you(in Hebrew).

Latin only, my mensch!
16th August 2006 04:51 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It was on the couch...and in couchie chat...and in the Hot Chicks appreciation thread...like you didn't know that already

Stumped.

16th August 2006 04:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think I saw IanBillen once. I thought he was a girl. I gets confused after reading National Review whilst drinking myself into a stupor.

Don't say whilst you arse! You'll get flamed!

This is a joke (need to explain for the neanderthal crew)

Did Ian ever post anything political? That would be funny.

16th August 2006 04:52 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

So does this mean you're ready to apologize to FPM? I thought you hated him! Why are you so confused?

Apologize...why whatever for?

Blow away...
16th August 2006 04:52 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Running pdog will say ANYTHING to suck up to the big and bad right-wing boys on this board. Pleasing them makes him feel warm and secure.

You wish! You're confusing friendship and the abilty to have differences of opinion with your inabilty to do so...
16th August 2006 04:53 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

No kidding. Yikes!

pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Stumped.

So oyu don't know it all, go figure!
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Blow away...

Were you mean to FPM? Was it unprovoked? I say he needs to apologize to God for being such an all-around twit. Never has anyone fallen so far in my esteem so fast.
16th August 2006 04:54 PM
not bound to please
16th August 2006 04:54 PM
_Boomy_ But seriously...

16th August 2006 04:55 PM
glencar
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

You're an idiot. Pdog posts his own wacked out opinions all the time. He's just not quite as out there as Flea.
16th August 2006 04:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Were you mean to FPM? Was it unprovoked? I say he needs to apologize to God for being such an all-around twit. Never has anyone fallen so far in my esteem so fast.

No apology is in order, but having now seen the shoes he has walked in, I may send him a sympathy card
16th August 2006 04:58 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Blow away...

Blow me!
16th August 2006 04:59 PM
not bound to please
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
But seriously...

glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No apology is in order, but having now seen the shoes he has walked in, I may send him a sympathy card

Send it to Pouters, Inc...
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
pdog wrote:

You wish! You're confusing friendship and the abilty to have differences of opinion with your inabilty to do so...

HUH? I'm completely able to have differences of opinion! I have them all the time.
16th August 2006 05:00 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Blow me!

Um...he's bound to take you up on that...
16th August 2006 05:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Blow me!

I stand by my original assessment of you:

Fiji wrote:

What we have here is the very lame alter ego of a mental defective who is clearly on the outs with its significant other...halitosis, sexual inadequacy and the inability to contribute even one correct answer in their attempt at solving the New York Times crossword puzzle has left a gaping void in their relationship...it used to be things could be compensated for with the contents of brown packages (billed discretely to its Visa card) and antiquing on Saturdays...but 50 D-cell batteries and 3 colonial era hutches later, it still finds itself cursing its physique and incessantly gargling Listerine

Tragic really
16th August 2006 05:02 PM
glencar Fiji could be a profiler, like those FBI people.
16th August 2006 05:02 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I stand by my original assessment of you:

Fiji wrote:

What we have here is the very lame alter ego of a mental defective who is clearly on the outs with its significant other...halitosis, sexual inadequacy and the inability to contribute even one correct answer in their attempt at solving the New York Times crossword puzzle has left a gaping void in their relationship...it used to be things could be compensated for with the contents of brown packages (billed discretely to its Visa card) and antiquing on Saturdays...but 50 D-cell batteries and 3 colonial era hutches later, it still finds itself cursing its physique and incessantly gargling Listerine

Tragic really

you know who you meant there...and you know who left it alone...

Big men only pick on girls.
16th August 2006 05:03 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
glencar wrote:

You're an idiot. Pdog posts his own wacked out opinions all the time. He's just not quite as out there as Flea.

I'll bet Pdog's pappy was a loud-mouthed and obnoxious right-winger, too. But since he seems like a gentle and basically nice guy, I won't go there.

16th August 2006 05:04 PM
_Boomy_
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)