ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" thread appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
16th August 2006 05:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Come to think of it...she is a know it all...and racist too

Want so me real insight... It's really negative pride.
A blonde who hates blondes, a fat person who hates fat people, that kinda thing.
She thinks about herself negatively, and projects all her insecurities on everyone else. It's her way of trying to feel better, but all it does is make things worse, everyone thinks she's an asshole, so she gets resentful, attacks people and then pretends like none of it bothers her. It never ends, there's no end at all. It just goes on and on, b/c she doesn't need her enemy to be present, like SS or Flea. She's just continue to hate... There's probably some deep psycholigal term for it, and she takes meds to deal with it. I think that's bullshit, it's just some people are assholes, and won't change!
And if nothing changes, nothing ever changes... With all the crap she says about Flea, it's really her, not him.
Negative Pride!
If this was a prison, she'd be a gang of one, with that inked on her backarms!
16th August 2006 05:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

A blonde who hates blondes, a fat person who hates fat people, that kinda thing.
She thinks about herself negatively, and projects all her insecurities on everyone else. It's her way of trying to feel better, but all it does is make things worse, everyone thinks she's an asshole, so she gets resentful, attacks people and then pretends like none of it bothers her. It never ends, there's no end at all. It just goes on and on, b/c she doesn't need her enemy to be present, like SS or Flea. She's just continue to hate... There's probably some deep psycholigal term for it, and she takes meds to deal with it. I think that's bullshit, it's just some people are assholes, and won't change!
And if nothing changes, nothing ever changes... With all the crap she says about Flea, it's really her, not him.
Negative Pride!

Thanks! You are one weird dude!

16th August 2006 05:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Negative Pride!

Did you see one of the very disturbing comments I was referring to?...I sent it PM...it's wrong on like 500 levels
16th August 2006 05:52 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

See...you just don't get it...can't get it...this is exactly why they pulled up the ladder whenever you got within 15 feet of the treehouse

the treehouse is gay
16th August 2006 05:53 PM
not bound to please
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

the treehouse is gay

the tree house is filled with misogynists with small dicks it appears.

Hey - I wanna hang out there!

Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

the treehouse is gay

Yeah...we had already figured YOU would say that
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

You rewrote your post.

Funny - so did someone else you are playing rabid guard dog for. I hope you get a lot out of it.

Master at stating the obvious. Bravo...
I got my reward already, i'm not nearly as fucked up at life as you are, and I value that... Big Time!
I tried being cool with you, until you attacked Parmeda... At that point I decided I would never like you no matter what!
I'm an ROCC crew slut, what can I say!
[Edited by The Resentful Monkey Penis Toucher]

16th August 2006 05:55 PM
not bound to please hey - send it to me, so I know you're not making it up, or taking it out of context (not like there isn't evidence of THAT ever happening all over this board...)
16th August 2006 05:56 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

the tree house is filled with misogynists with small dicks it appears.

Hey - I wanna hang out there!

It is far from surprising that the other unstable ones would come to your defense...that was also predicted
16th August 2006 05:57 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

Master at stating the obvious. Bravo...
I got my reward already, i'm not nearly as fucked up at life as you are, and I value that... Big Time!
I tried being cool with you, until you attacked Parmeda... At that point I decided I would never like you no matter what!
I'm an ROCC crew slut, what can I say!
[Edited by The Resentful Monkey Penis Toucher]

Parmeda was acting like an archie bunker. She flammed - got flammed back. Big deal. Grow up.

You've never done that, I know.

This is getting tiresome.

pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Did you see one of the very disturbing comments I was referring to?...I sent it PM...it's wrong on like 500 levels

I read that, how many reasons do i need to know she is a scumbag, no one is out of bounds for her to slander.
Where you in chat when she gave the reason for going after SS.
Fiji Joe
quote:
hey - send it to me, so I know you're not making it up, or taking it out of context (not like there isn't evidence of THAT ever happening all over this board...)

Taking IT out of context?...it's your words exactly
16th August 2006 05:59 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

Parmeda was acting like an archie bunker. She flammed - got flammed back. Big deal. Grow up.

You've never done that, I know.

This is getting tiresome.

A couple of things...one, she wasn't talking to you...and two, she was talking to me as a joke...which any sane person would have understood
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Taking IT out of context?...it's your words exactly

howe so? Do you know what out of context means?

Have fun at playtime.
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I read that, how many reasons do i need to know she is a scumbag, no one is out of bounds for her to slander.
Where you in chat when she gave the reason for going after SS.

No...I can only imagine...
16th August 2006 06:01 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

A couple of things...one, she wasn't talking to you...and two, she was talking to me as a joke...which any sane person would have understood

I didn't flame her in my first post - I made a reply, as in normal discussion. She got stupid and started flamming.

Christ, you people are really something.

Glad I know this now.

16th August 2006 06:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

howe so? Do you know what out of context means?

Have fun at playtime.

Oh you want context?...it was completely out of left field...had nothing whatsoever to do with the thread

16th August 2006 06:02 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No...I can only imagine...

I've already stated the reason. This is boring.

What's the post count now?

16th August 2006 06:06 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

I didn't flame her in my first post - I made a reply, as in normal discussion. She got stupid and started flamming.

Christ, you people are really something.

Glad I know this now.

Do I really need to cite you to yourself to prove your own insanity?...I can do that you know...heck, I'll just do it

Starts at bottom of page and goes onto page 14...first you interject with your know it all thing and then you go off on her...show us where she started flaming you

http://novogate.com/board/968/230133-13.html

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
16th August 2006 06:18 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Do I really need to cite you to yourself to prove your own insanity?...I can do that you know...heck, I'll just do it

Starts at bottom of page and goes onto page 14...first you interject with your know it all thing and then you go off on her...show us where she started flaming you

http://novogate.com/board/968/230133-13.html

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

That was bad?

Ever read what you post? Yikes.

Anyway, I'm bored. Have fun.

16th August 2006 06:25 PM
pdog
quote:

That was bad?

In other words, you got called on your shit, you won't recognize it, you'll think of how it's our fault and come back as mean as ever.
16th August 2006 06:30 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Well folks, I'd love to stay around and chat but have to go lift weights. A pleasant day to all!

Z
16th August 2006 06:32 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

That was bad?

I didn't say it was bad...I just found your denial puzzling...bad or not is not for me to judge...it's for the person receiving...you have no street cred here...not nearly enough to be going off on Parmeda...and there is not enouogh street cred in the world to justify what you've been doing to SS
16th August 2006 06:32 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Well folks, I'd love to stay around and chat but have to go lift weights. A pleasant day to all!

Z

Good God..drop it already...before I insert the death nail...help me help you
16th August 2006 07:15 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Since when do Public Defenders get $450 an hour

I thought you would be unable to sight a case

Where did you graduate from? University of Phoenix?

Those online schools ain't what they used to be

For $450 an hour I would use jb, nanky or Feej

Oh, is it time to brag about our law schools again? Swee-eet! One H-bomb, coming up!
16th August 2006 07:18 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
telecaster wrote:

These aren't deep thinkers here

And they wonder why they can't win elections

Deep thought is winning elections now? That's a switch. I'm reminded of Adlai Stevenson's response to the woman who told him he had the support of every thinking American: "That's not enough; I need a majority."
16th August 2006 07:27 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:

me? no...you know...

Jai Kali Ma Jai. Jai Kali Ma Jai. Jai Kali Ma Jai. Ma Kali Jai.
16th August 2006 07:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Jai Kali Ma Jai. Jai Kali Ma Jai. Jai Kali Ma Jai. Ma Kali Jai.

Hey - looks like they went back to their treehouse.

I think I hit some sacred cows. Ironic, non?

16th August 2006 07:40 PM
nankerphelge "One H-bomb, coming up!"

I don't think anyone was bragging about law schools.
Man you Harvard types will try and work that resume into just about any conversation though.

"How do you like your coffee sir?"

"Well at Harvard we drink it sweet"

--

"Can I show you a new car sir"

"I really must have a convertible for tooling around Cambridge"

--

"What size shoe do you wear?"

"Did I mention I go to Harvard"

[Edited by nankerphelge]
16th August 2006 07:44 PM
lotsajizz jealous bitch
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)