ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" thread appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
16th August 2006 05:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

you know who you meant there...and you know who left it alone...

Big men only pick on girls.

Not sure what you're saying, but if you have a hutch full of d-cells, that is not my problem
16th August 2006 05:06 PM
not bound to please
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

what are those sores?
16th August 2006 05:06 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I stand by my original assessment of you:

So does this mean you're running out of new material?

16th August 2006 05:07 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Not sure what you're saying, but if you have a hutch full of d-cells, that is not my problem

me? no...you know...

16th August 2006 05:08 PM
glencar
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

I'll bet Pdog's pappy was a loud-mouthed and obnoxious right-winger, too. But since he seems like a gentle and basically nice guy, I won't go there.

I think attacking otehr posters' families sucks. Don't even speculate on his Dad's politics. Grow up, honey!
16th August 2006 05:08 PM
_Boomy_ Oh my lord. This just made headlines. Can't be good...

16th August 2006 05:10 PM
not bound to please
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Oh my lord. This just made headlines. Can't be good...

soon, bucky's hell spawn will reach 400

16th August 2006 05:11 PM
glencar It'll never reach 500 though...
16th August 2006 05:12 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:

glencar wrote:
I think attacking otehr posters' families sucks. Don't even speculate on his Dad's politics. Grow up, honey!

I would NEVER speculate on his pappy's politics! That's going way too far. I was speculating on his PERSONALITY instead.

16th August 2006 05:12 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
It'll never reach 500 though...

as long as pdog and feej are having issues - it will...

16th August 2006 05:13 PM
glencar
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

I would NEVER speculate on his pappy's politics! That's going way too far. I was speculating on his PERSONALITY instead.

OK, just so we're clear. This thread is dying on the vine.
16th August 2006 05:15 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
OK, just so we're clear. This thread is dying on the vine.

16th August 2006 05:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

as long as pdog and feej are having issues - it will...

And I'm going to have issues everytime you post some stupid shit about SS or his wife...he's my friend...you're not...it's really that simple
16th August 2006 05:19 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

And I'm going to have issues everytime you post some stupid shit about SS or his wife...he's my friend...you're not...it's really that simple

what? fpm told me that.

what if I send you 100 cds?
16th August 2006 05:20 PM
glencar But whatever FPM told you, you have to understand it's probably unreliable.
16th August 2006 05:23 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
But whatever FPM told you, you have to understand it's probably unreliable.

That was my point. Some of you guys have a weird definition of "friend".

Not you of course.

Are you really going to meat Tayla! That was good.

16th August 2006 05:28 PM
glencar Only if she'll have me...
16th August 2006 05:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
But whatever FPM told you, you have to understand it's probably unreliable.

Hey Blue...I'm going to PM you just one of the very disturbing posts this whackjob nbtp has made...there is something very ill with her
16th August 2006 05:32 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

I'll bet Pdog's pappy was a loud-mouthed and obnoxious right-winger, too. But since he seems like a gentle and basically nice guy, I won't go there.

Talk about ignorant... Fuck you for going there BTW, My Dad is an extreme liberal...
He proudly votes for third party candidates with no chance of winning. Care to be ignorant on more shit you think you know about me?
16th August 2006 05:33 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Hey Blue...I'm going to PM you just one of the very disturbing posts this whackjob nbtp has made...there is something very ill with her

She touched Monkey penis! Nuff said!
16th August 2006 05:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

what? fpm told me that.

what if I send you 100 cds?

Fade to zulu
16th August 2006 05:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

She touched Monkey penis! Nuff said!

perhaps the funniest thing you've ever posted...here's a big ass cookie

16th August 2006 05:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Only if she'll have me...

Go into bizzare, rabid pesonal attacks - girls like that!

Also - tell her to kill herself - like um... someone here ^^^^has done a bunch of times.

16th August 2006 05:37 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

Also - tell her to kill herself - like um... someone here ^^^^has done a bunch of times.

See...you just don't get it...can't get it...this is exactly why they pulled up the ladder whenever you got within 15 feet of the treehouse
16th August 2006 05:37 PM
pdog
quote:

I've told Tayla to kill herself when she talks about wanting to kill herself... But that's not here.... You can't remeber where you read posts, yet you know everything.... I find this very interesting about you.
The know it all, knows it all, then will claim, it's all a joke and we're to serious!
I'm really just joking, with you... didn't you know that?
[Edited by pdog]
16th August 2006 05:41 PM
pdog
quote:

You're accusing people of personal attacks? That's all you fucking do.
16th August 2006 05:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I've told Tayla to kill herself when she talks about wanting to kill herself... But that's not here.... You can't remeber where you read posts, yet you know everything.... I find this very interesting about you.
The know it all, knows it all, then will claim, it's all a joke and we're to serious!
[Edited by pdog]

Come to think of it...she is a know it all...and racist too
16th August 2006 05:42 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

I've told Tayla to kill herself when she talks about wanting to kill herself...
In your case, i hope you live a long life, and I hope you remain resentful and bitter until you die, as long as that happens I will always be glad I'm not you!

I'm not resentful and bitter. Do you know me? Thanks for showing me I never want to know you. I was pissed - and had reason to be. You, on the other hand just stick your nose into other peoples spats. And are vicious about it. It's getting old.

What you did to Tayla was sick, and clueless.

So - are you going to be nice to me tommorrow again? It seems to be a pattern with you.

16th August 2006 05:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

You're accusing people of personal attacks? That's all you fucking do.

Where's that goat?...you know...the one that has the unbending irrational predisposition to agree with everything nbtp says?
16th August 2006 05:48 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

[Edited by pdog]

You rewrote your post.

Funny - so did someone else you are playing rabid guard dog for. I hope you get a lot out of it.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)