ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Bravo Scotland Yard" thread appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
16th August 2006 04:15 PM
glencar So...Zulu is NOT Flea?
16th August 2006 04:15 PM
glencar And Bucky, do NOT delete this thread...
16th August 2006 04:18 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
So...Zulu is NOT Flea?

you thought he was?
16th August 2006 04:18 PM
jb Blue, good luck in London...give Gazza a big one from me..
16th August 2006 04:20 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

huh? This is not true. I made a dope joke. Much milder than any of you guys were doing. You guys were dragging fpm through the mud. For weeks. Still do, I might add. SS never once defended his friend from the guys. Not once. Because he kisses arse. Apparently - it works.

I offered to forgive SS repeatedly after he attacked me. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that if you were in my place, you would not do the same. But he refused - kept it up. So did I - but you blame me? Is it because I'm not a guy? You have issues. We all do - but you can't see what's right in front of you. You are a very angry person.

Must you always be on the attack? Lighten up - and smoke all your dope.

[Edited by not bound to please]

This is all bullshit. SS never threatened you, you told me what he said, it wasn't even close to a threat.
We made fun of Flea, but we didn't talk about his personal life in a public forum, you did, and very harshly.
You're an asshole! you not only don't let shit go, you lie. You lie and make up shit and have fights by yourself, throwing insults at everyone around you.
The irony of all this, you behave like Flea did, amplified 100 X's ...
Just the other night your attack on SS were based on shit you said Flea had said. Yet you call Flea a loser and a liar. That makes you a completely insane, with no basis in reality. Just hostility and zero class. Even if everything you said about everyone else is 100% true, they at least have class, no one has responded to you, not flea or SS. They have class you don't!
You lose, big time, no one likes you!
glencar
quote:

you thought he was?

no, just trying to break the tension. If he was Flea, he wouldn't be crossing swords with Tele...
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Blue, good luck in London...give Gazza a big one from me..

A Bigger Bang? {{{shudder}}}
16th August 2006 04:21 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
A Bigger Bang? {{{shudder}}}

A big greeting...he is a swell guy!!!
16th August 2006 04:22 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Big? Swell? You could've used different words! LOL!
16th August 2006 04:22 PM
glencar Well, they finally arrested someone in the JonBenet case...
16th August 2006 04:23 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, they finally arrested someone in the JonBenet case...

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th August 2006 04:23 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

He's great. PartyDollMEG will also be there! I look forward to actually being there but I hate the idea of flying especially the return flight. Those Islamofascists are killing my joy.
16th August 2006 04:24 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An arrest in Thailand, apparently.
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's great. PartyDollMEG will also be there! I look forward to actually being there but I hate the idea of flying especially the return flight. Those Islamofascists are killing my joy.

I will say a pray for you(in Hebrew).
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
no, just trying to break the tension. If he was Flea, he wouldn't be crossing swords with Tele...

This board needs some anger management!

You know who zulu is...

I thought fpm and tele fought - and tele called his girlfriend fat - which set it all off? I wasn't around for a year or so, so I don't know.

Are you leaving for London today? Have fun!
16th August 2006 04:25 PM
not bound to please pdog - oy veh. All I'm gonna say.
16th August 2006 04:26 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Who is SS, and when/why did not bound to please attack him? I missed the thread. Is it deleted?

sirmoonie Excuse me, I'm lost. Is this the Yenta thread?
glencar I leave tomorrow in the late afternoon. Will this thread hit 500 before I get back? BTW If it hasn't been said lately, THANK YOU SCOTLAND YARD & PAKI POLICE!
16th August 2006 04:28 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

huh? This is not true. I made a dope joke. Much milder than any of you guys were doing. You guys were dragging fpm through the mud. For weeks. Still do, I might add. SS never once defended his friend from the guys. Not once. Because he kisses arse. Apparently - it works.

I offered to forgive SS repeatedly after he attacked me. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that if you were in my place, you would not do the same. But he refused - kept it up. So did I - but you blame me? Is it because I'm not a guy? You have issues. We all do - but you can't see what's right in front of you. You are a very angry person.

Must you always be on the attack? Lighten up - and smoke all your dope.

Nice try...someone might believe that mess...and I was completely cool with your "jokes" until I found out you were dredging up personal (real) stuff on flea...and until I read post after post of you attacking SS and your stupid little comments about his family...that shit ain't cute...not coming from someone as close to the know as yourself...it doesn't belong in public and quite frankly, it's creepy...what you posted about SS's wife was about as mean and nasty as I've seen considering you know her so well...its fucking demented is what it is

If you want to go round and round with him, me, or anyone else in the abstract, go ahead...I've been doing that here for 4 years and trust me, you ain't even close to making me angry...anger has nothing to do with it...sane people understand that
16th August 2006 04:29 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
So...Zulu is NOT Flea?

No...but it is from the same tree...so to speak
16th August 2006 04:30 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Who is SS, and when/why did not bound to please attack him? I missed the thread. Is it deleted?

hell if i know where it is - someone needs to take their meds - and I've already taken mine.

SS did all his attacks and threats then deleted.

This is getting rather tedious, but at least some people are showing their true colors. ink blot.
16th August 2006 04:31 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

This is all bullshit. SS never threatened you, you told me what he said, it wasn't even close to a threat.
We made fun of Flea, but we didn't talk about his personal life in a public forum, you did, and very harshly.
You're an asshole! you not only don't let shit go, you lie. You lie and make up shit and have fights by yourself, throwing insults at everyone around you.
The irony of all this, you behave like Flea did, amplified 100 X's ...
Just the other night your attack on SS were based on shit you said Flea had said. Yet you call Flea a loser and a liar. That makes you a completely insane, with no basis in reality. Just hostility and zero class. Even if everything you said about everyone else is 100% true, they at least have class, no one has responded to you, not flea or SS. They have class you don't!
You lose, big time, no one likes you!

Pretty much what I was trying to say
16th August 2006 04:32 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Excuse me, I'm lost. Is this the Yenta thread?

This is the yenta on steriods thread.
16th August 2006 04:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
So...Zulu is NOT Flea?

Christ!...sometimes y'alls stupidity astounds me...I can't hand-feed you guys everything
16th August 2006 04:33 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Pretty much what I was trying to say

Jesus - it only got personal because SS brought it there first. Out of the blue. Got it?
16th August 2006 04:35 PM
not bound to please

[Edited by not bound to please]
16th August 2006 04:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

Jesus - it only got personal because SS brought it there first. Out of the blue. Got it?

Yeah...sell that story to those who didn't read your posts...

16th August 2006 04:38 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Who is SS, and when/why did not bound to please attack him? I missed the thread. Is it deleted?

It was on the couch...and in couchie chat...and in the Hot Chicks appreciation thread...like you didn't know that already
16th August 2006 04:39 PM
not bound to please

I haven't seen that one Tarkovsky is a good filmmaker. I'll put it in my netflix cue.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)