ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Olympiastadion, Berlin- 21st July 2006
© Johannes Eisele with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Syria and Lebanon a bad fright... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
21st July 2006 09:28 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
At a conservative board where I post I've caused a bit of a stink by taking the position that whilst Hezbollah is awful, killing kids is going too far. I will start across the street pouting when I meet those people.

Oh fuck it...I can even speak to this shit anymore
21st July 2006 09:34 AM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This guy continues to impress

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51164

yes he does, but it was disturbing seeing the shemale Ann Coulter ad on the side.

21st July 2006 09:36 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Oh fuck it...I can even speak to this shit anymore

why?

Didn't you know Hezbollah is run by 4 year olds?
21st July 2006 09:38 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That was very good Taptrick...that really should shut her up

I've already addressed this issue.

Unless by her you mean Pdog!

21st July 2006 09:49 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Your jew-hating is clouding your judgment...I understand...I was once there too
21st July 2006 09:59 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Your jew-hating is clouding your judgment...I understand...I was once there too

I don't hate Jews, I have issues with Zionism.

21st July 2006 10:04 AM
Fiji Joe What issues?...I know lots of people who have issues with "zionism", but since almost all of them are occupying land once owned or occupied by another group of people, I find them to be raving hypocrites...I'm really not sure there is anyone who has the street cred to speak out again "the zionists
21st July 2006 10:30 AM
sirmoonie My street cred has been placed at issue? Talk to the negroes.....talk to them.....they are the ones who know Providence when Him come calling......
21st July 2006 10:34 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
My street cred has been placed at issue? Talk to the negroes.....talk to them.....they are the ones who know Providence when Him come calling......

It's going to take me all day to understand this, which is why you are the man...
21st July 2006 10:35 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
My street cred has been placed at issue? Talk to the negroes.....talk to them.....they are the ones who know Providence when Him come calling......

\

No No...the negroes are not the issue...they have no say in this matter...as much as they like to bitch, if they were to look at their situation objectively, they would realize they really did come out way ahead on the deal

21st July 2006 10:35 AM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

I thought you grew a penis in your sleep... Truth is way stranger, heh?
21st July 2006 10:36 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
\

No No...the negroes are not the issue...they have no say in this matter...as much as they like to bitch, if they were to look at their situation objectively, they would realize they really did come out way ahead on the deal

Jews were the niggers of the world even before people new this land existed!
21st July 2006 10:37 AM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
\

They'd do even better in South Lebanon htn the fucking Congo these days. At least in Lebs they'd get media coverage.
21st July 2006 10:38 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Jews were the niggers of the world even before people new this land existed!

Um, no. The Irish were the niggers of Europe & the Koreans are considered the niggers of Korea. I saw it on Olbermann one night.
21st July 2006 10:43 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
\

Wrong once again, my earnest young friend.

"White supremacy caused you to take Jesus, a man with hair like lambs wool and feet like burnished brass and make him White. So that you could worship him because you could never see yourself honoring somebody Black because of the state of your mind.......you painted the Last Supper, everybody there White."

Minister Farrakhan - October 17, 1995
21st July 2006 10:45 AM
Fiji Joe Have you guys noticed that I refuse to use the "N" word in the derogatory manner?...Has anyone thought to ask me why that is?...Has anyone thought to ask me if I'm black?
21st July 2006 10:46 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Have you guys noticed that I refuse to use the "N" word in the derogatory manner?...Has anyone thought to ask me why that is?...Has anyone thought to ask me if I'm black?

I've met you and moonie, everyone knows I'm the real niggah!
21st July 2006 10:47 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Wrong once again, my earnest young friend.

"White supremacy caused you to take Jesus, a man with hair like lambs wool and feet like burnished brass and make him White. So that you could worship him because you could never see yourself honoring somebody Black because of the state of your mind.......you painted the Last Supper, everybody there White."

Minister Farrakhan - October 17, 1995

Are you saying Jesus had a jerry curl?...that totally explains why he NEVER ran out of bounds

21st July 2006 10:47 AM
sirmoonie I'd like to lynch Christoper Darden for inventing "the 'N' word." Especially now that goddam whitey uses it compulsively.
21st July 2006 10:49 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Um, no. The Irish were the niggers of Europe & the Koreans are considered the niggers of Korea. I saw it on Olbermann one night.

How many Irish were exterminated during WWII? Black, Irish or Asian, no one has had it worse then Jews throughout human history, and none have thrived so well despite the relentless oppression.

21st July 2006 10:51 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'd like to lynch Christoper Darden for inventing "the 'N' word." Especially now that goddam whitey uses it compulsively.

Thanks to people like David Chappelle, all power of hate has been taken from the word. It's like calling someone a cracker or a peckerwood. This is a good thing, and a huge step to making white people dance better!
21st July 2006 10:53 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

I've met you and moonie, everyone knows I'm the real niggah!

Sammy Davis Jr. - What a concept.

Shades of the Falashas airlift.

Shades of the raid on Entebbe.
21st July 2006 10:54 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

How many Irish were exterminated during WWII? Black, Irish or Asian, no one has had it worse then Jews throughout human history, and none have thrived so well despite the relentless oppression.

Now wait just one minute...millions of micks were starved to death by the ruthless limeys...millions of Chinese were slaughtered by the Japanese...it is estimated that Mao Tse Tung killed 40 million of his own...the jews may have the best batting average, but I don't think they are the home run kings
21st July 2006 11:33 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Now wait just one minute...millions of micks were starved to death by the ruthless limeys...millions of Chinese were slaughtered by the Japanese...it is estimated that Mao Tse Tung killed 40 million of his own...the jews may have the best batting average, but I don't think they are the home run kings

Something so horrible, and yet, you made it so funny! You are amazing... So, we bunking up again for the fall tour?
21st July 2006 11:35 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

800 years bitch! Your people only suffered for 6. We have you beat on the suffering scale.
21st July 2006 11:40 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
800 years bitch! Your people only suffered for 6. We have you beat on the suffering scale.

I'm irish too... I'm pretty much a a desecendant of every fucked race/religion the world has known.
Jew, that traces thorughout Europe from Germany to Austria and finally Georgia near the Caucus mountains...
Irish Cathoilic... No explaining there...
I'm not Asian or African, but I wish I was! I would have a tricked out Nissan with 5 tailpipes and gold teeth and a t-shirt that rides to me knees, just a bit higher than the waistline on my pants!
21st July 2006 11:44 AM
glencar I love those gold crown car air fresheners the blacks have!
21st July 2006 11:45 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I love those gold crown car air fresheners the blacks have!

You can have them too...
21st July 2006 11:47 AM
glencar Any more dead in ME today?
21st July 2006 11:48 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Any more dead in ME today?

People are dying like crazy!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)