ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Olympiastadion, Berlin- 21st July 2006
© Johannes Eisele with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Syria and Lebanon a bad fright... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
19th July 2006 03:58 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

....AM YISRAEL CHAI!!!!

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
19th July 2006 04:00 PM
glencar Isg taht from a gay wedding?
19th July 2006 04:09 PM
Some Guy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Isg taht from a gay wedding?

BAM!
19th July 2006 04:10 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Isg taht from a gay wedding?

You make Joey say , ..... " Huh ?!?! "

19th July 2006 04:11 PM
glencar You know what I'm talking about!
19th July 2006 04:37 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
You know what I'm talking about!

19th July 2006 04:49 PM
glencar Yeh dat's right shirley!
19th July 2006 11:20 PM
pdog Me Lebanese, Me play joke...
Me put Wee Wee in your Coke!
19th July 2006 11:38 PM
not bound to please Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, describing the difference between Jews and non-Jews:

We do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of…a totally different species…. The body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world…. The difference of the inner quality [of the body]…is so great that the bodies would be considered as completely different species. This is the reason why the Talmud states that there is an halachic difference in attitude about the bodies of non-Jews [as opposed to the bodies of Jews]: “their bodies are in vain”…. An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.

20th July 2006 12:22 AM
not bound to please http://www.theoccidentalquarterly.com/vol3no2/km-understanding.html

This claim of Jewish uniqueness echoes Holocaust activist Elie Wiesel’s claim that “everything about us is different.” Jews are “ontologically” exceptional.18

The Gush Emunim and other Jewish fundamentalist sects described by Shahak and Mezvinsky are thus part of a long mainstream Jewish tradition which considers Jews and non-Jews completely different species, with Jews absolutely superior to non-Jews and subject to a radically different moral code. Moral universalism is thus antithetical to the Jewish tradition in which the survival and interests of the Jewish people are the most important ethical goal:

Many Jews, especially religious Jews today in Israel and their supporters abroad, continue to adhere to traditional Jewish ethics that other Jews would like to ignore or explain away. For example, Rabbi Yitzhak Ginzburg of Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus/Shechem, after several of his students were remanded on suspicion of murdering a teenage Arab girl: “Jewish blood is not the same as the blood of a goy.” Rabbi Ido Elba: “According to the Torah, we are in a situation of pikuah nefesh (saving a life) in time of war, and in such a situation one may kill any Gentile.” Rabbi Yisrael Ariel writes in 1982 that “Beirut is part of the Land of Israel. [This is a reference to the boundaries of Israel as stated in the Covenant between God and Abraham in Genesis 15: 18–20 and Joshua 1 3–4]…our leaders should have entered Lebanon and Beirut without hesitation, and killed every single one of them. Not a memory should have remained.” It is usually yeshiva students who chant “Death to the Arabs” on CNN. The stealing and corruption by religious leaders that has recently been documented in trials in Israel and abroad continues to raise the question of the relationship between Judaism and ethics.19
Moral particularism in its most aggressive form can be seen among the ultranationalists, such as the Gush Emunim, who hold that

Jews are not, and cannot be a normal people. The eternal uniqueness of the Jews is the result of the Covenant made between God and the Jewish people at Mount Sinai…. The implication is that the transcendent imperatives for Jews effectively nullify moral laws that bind the behavior of normal nations. Rabbi Shlomo Aviner, one of Gush Emunim’s most prolific ideologues, argues that the divine commandments to the Jewish people “transcend the human notions of national rights.” He explains that while God requires other nations to abide by abstract codes of justice and righteousness, such laws do not apply to Jews.20
20th July 2006 12:30 AM
glencar Sounds insane...
20th July 2006 12:51 AM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sounds insane...

Too bad they are not just sitting in a bar across the street pouting - instead of lodging missiles at a "different species" - killing children. Lebanon is one of the few westernized middle eastern countries. Way to go Israel - our biggest welfare recipient!
20th July 2006 12:58 AM
glencar Pouting from across the street is so...2005! Bombing civilized countries is where it's at, baby!
20th July 2006 01:10 AM
not bound to please

20th July 2006 01:26 AM
not bound to please for some strange reason - when I did a google image search on "Israel bomb" - it came up with this:

20th July 2006 01:59 AM
pdog I don't know about Jews, Muslims or Christians or if there's a god and which one is right...

Scientology scares the living crap out of me!
20th July 2006 02:01 AM
Poplar
Sup P? how's the city?
20th July 2006 02:07 AM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, describing the difference between Jews and non-Jews:

We do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather we have a case of…a totally different species…. The body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world…. The difference of the inner quality [of the body]…is so great that the bodies would be considered as completely different species. This is the reason why the Talmud states that there is an halachic difference in attitude about the bodies of non-Jews [as opposed to the bodies of Jews]: “their bodies are in vain”…. An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.

Dude, get a grip! This is not the ideaology of Jews or even Zionists...
Just like I know Achmad-whatever the fuck, in Iran doesn't speak for all Muslims...
There aren't alot of Jews on this board, but I'll tell you this... We don't need alot, the few here are top-fucking-notch! So maybe there is something to that statement!
Between Einstein and Dylan you have almost every major fucking acheivement in music and technology to thank them for. I'm crying a fucking river for the poor people in Lebanon... They had no idea Hezbollah was there... (sarcasm) in case you didn't know... Seriously... The finger pointing is over for me... Because no one is right... nothing good will come from any of this crap ever... But I'll tell you this... Whoever dies last, is the winner. And I'm sure as fuck trying really fucking hard, to not die!
In case I haven't said it recently... Fuck Iran, Syria and MotherFuck in thier fucking necks... The Saudis !!!
I really got to get me some Zionist tats this year!
[Edited by pdog]
20th July 2006 02:31 AM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

Dude, get a grip! This is not the ideaology of Jews or even Zionists...
Just like I know Achmad-whatever the fuck, in Iran doesn't speak for all Muslims...
There aren't alot of Jews on this board, but I'll tell you this... We don't need alot, the few here are top-fucking-notch! So maybe there is something to that statement!
Between Einstein and Dylan you have almost every major fucking acheivement in music and technology to thank them for. I'm crying a fucking river for the poor people in Lebanon... They had no idea Hezbollah was there... (sarcasm) in case you didn't know... Seriously... The finger pointing is over for me... Because no one is right... nothing good will come from any of this crap ever... But I'll tell you this... Whoever dies last, is the winner. And I'm sure as fuck trying really fucking hard, to not die!
In case I haven't said it recently... Fuck Iran, Syria and MotherFuck in thier fucking necks... The Saudis !!!
I really got to get me some Zionist tats this year!
[Edited by pdog]

are you drunk?

I can claim matrilineal Jewish decent, not that I want to, mind you. I dislike the unholy trinity which will be the death of us all. I'm not a dude, by the way - you should know that.

You scare me. I hope you are drunk and piss it out in the morning. Take some vitamin B and milk thistle - with dandelion root.

The images of those girls are sexist - and they have fake boobs. It's getting old - and I've only been back online for a couple weeks.

namaste

[Edited by not bound to please]
20th July 2006 02:31 AM
Stonesthrow Wanna stop Hezbollah and Hamas? Bomb Iran and Syria back to primordial goo. Without the deep pockets of those two, the 2 H's would have to resort to hand-to-hand combat.
20th July 2006 02:51 AM
munky
quote:

The images of those girls are sexist - and they have fake boobs. It's getting old - and I've only been back online for a couple weeks.

namaste

Oh shame on him for his sexist pictures of a dancing girl........ ON A FUCKING ROLLING STONES BOARD. go back to bed grandma
20th July 2006 02:52 AM
not bound to please May I also add - the juxtaposition is also racist and aesthetically vulgar.
20th July 2006 02:57 AM
not bound to please
quote:
munky wrote:

Oh shame on him for his sexist pictures of a dancing girl........ ON A FUCKING ROLLING STONES BOARD. go back to bed grandma

Yeah - and the googly eyes black boy are a great tribute to Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, Son House, etc....
20th July 2006 03:02 AM
munky
quote:

Yeah - and the googly eyes black boy are a great tribute to Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, Son House, etc....

you have no clue what you're talking about.
20th July 2006 03:36 AM
munky and you're accusing pdog of being sexist and racist?
20th July 2006 04:23 AM
Poplar
what's wrong with being sexy?
20th July 2006 07:36 AM
Zack Speaking of racism, most people say the girl singing is Latina, but I say she's Asian.
20th July 2006 08:10 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Zack wrote:
Speaking of racism, most people say the girl singing is Latina, but I say she's Asian.

Well...she strikes me as looking asian as well - but most hispanics have native american ie originally asian blood, or more properly - of decent. I still say she looks Korean.
20th July 2006 08:56 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Poplar wrote:

what's wrong with being sexy?

it's fine line between....clever.....

and

....stupid

20th July 2006 09:49 AM
Starbuck pdog's avatar's garner weird looks from the other teachers at school!

i almost got me fired!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)