ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Olympiastadion, Berlin- 21st July 2006
© Johannes Eisele with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Syria and Lebanon a bad fright... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
20th July 2006 06:38 PM
glencar This thread has gotten nasty! I like it! But why does Starbucky have to get Sarandon a goat every Christmas? Can I send her an ass?
20th July 2006 06:39 PM
glencar Why Joshy remove all his posts?
20th July 2006 07:03 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

exile? you are REALLY stretching it...

You're a pancaked ass bitching and moaning cracker! Everything you seem to dislike about me is everything being a Stones fan is about! If you don't like me fine, but jesus christ, you're seeming obsessed with me, and it's way too flattering!
20th July 2006 07:14 PM
glencar You 2 need to get a room & get it on...BIGTIME! And don't talk politics until after the big moment...
20th July 2006 07:17 PM
glencar Pdog & others whom I respect: I acknowledge Israel's need & right as a sovereign state to go after these terrorists. My problem is with the killing of the Lebanese innocents. Even the several Lebanese soldiers who were killed; what was THAT about? The worst part about this for Americans is that we're the ones who will reap the anger.
20th July 2006 07:23 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
The worst part about this for Americans is that we're the ones who will reap the anger.

Ain't that the fucking truth!!!
20th July 2006 07:25 PM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
glencar wrote:
Pdog & others whom I respect: I acknowledge Israel's need & right as a sovereign state to go after these terrorists. My problem is with the killing of the Lebanese innocents. Even the several Lebanese soldiers who were killed; what was THAT about? The worst part about this for Americans is that we're the ones who will reap the anger.

Agree - And Hezbollah & Hamas WANT Israel to strike back like this and kill civiliians. That gets them recruits.
20th July 2006 07:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:

Agree - And Hezbollah & Hamas WANT Israel to strike back like this and kill civiliians. That gets them recruits.

It's a cycle of violence that will only end with the end of these militant groups and the accountabilty of the countries who sponsor their terrorism.
20th July 2006 07:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
You 2 need to get a room & get it on...BIGTIME! And don't talk politics until after the big moment...

What would you Pattons do?...Invite them on a shark fishing trip and then throw them overboard?

What about negotiation?...of course, we first have to get them to acknowledge Israel's rigtht to exist and to get them to quit saying they want all jews dead...I think that will be the hard part....am I the only one that sees this as an impediment to peace?

20th July 2006 07:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

What would you Pattons do?...Invite them on a shark fishing trip and then throw them overboard?

What about negotiation?...of course, we first have to get them to acknowledge Israel's rigtht to exist and to get them to quit saying they want all jews dead...I think that will be the hard part....am I the only one that sees this as an impediment to peace?

I think he wants me to have sex with the Hairy Armpitted Goddess Loving Berkely Hippie... I would rather have my head chopped off on a Hezbolah home video!
20th July 2006 08:18 PM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That's what triggered the kidnappings. Ismail Haniya and the political wing of Hamas was set to join with Abbas and recognize Israel.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060620/NATION/606200407/1020

It isn't too difficult to figure out that certain members of Hamas weren't too happy about this and so they decided to kidnap the Israeli soldier. So now everything's fucked up again.
20th July 2006 08:21 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

I think he wants me to have sex with the Hairy Armpitted Goddess Loving Berkely Hippie... I would rather have my head chopped off on a Hezbolah home video!

I was only joking of course. I like both you & Dandelion & I hate to see such virulent disagreement between 2 posters who I like a lot. I wish Flea would come back because then I would take the opposite of whatever side he took.
20th July 2006 08:26 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I was only joking of course. I like both you & Dandelion & I hate to see such virulent disagreement between 2 posters who I like a lot. I wish Flea would come back because then I would take the opposite of whatever side he took.

If she changed her name back, then I'd hop in the sack with her, if she wanted me of course, but "not bound to please" scares the hard on right out of me...
I don't think she hates me that much, at least I hope not. I hope it's friendly sparring and in reality we would get along well...
I'm really confused about the racist, sexist stuff, considering there's nothing I'm doing that doesn't directly mirror The Stones... Those facts are too obvious... Tacky yes, racist, NEVER! I'm too negro... Got kids all over the place, smoke kools ... You've met me, Am I really white?
[Edited by pdog]
20th July 2006 08:56 PM
Fiji Joe Have any of you "ever stopped to think that it might be a 50/50 issue"?...and that Israel, Hamas and Hezbollah are of equal moral footing?

It's 50/50 you hear me...split right down the middle...black...and white
20th July 2006 09:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

I can arrange that!

By the way - I shave my armpits.
20th July 2006 09:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Have any of you "ever stopped to think that it might be a 50/50 issue"?...and that Israel, Hamas and Hezbollah are of equal moral footing?

It's 50/50 you hear me...split right down the middle...black...and white

That's what I've been saying all along, there's no right or wrong... Only a mutual understanding that if you're Jewish you are a target and must die, and if you're not Jewish you're either an Islmic Jihadist or a civilian trapped in the middle... No gray area there!
20th July 2006 09:37 PM
glencar Sizzle!
20th July 2006 09:38 PM
pdog
quote:

I can arrange that!

By the way - I shave my armpits.

Will you kill me after we fuck and film both?
20th July 2006 09:39 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

If she changed her name back, then I'd hop in the sack with her, if she wanted me of course, but "not bound to please" scares the hard on right out of me...
I don't think she hates me that much, at least I hope not. I hope it's friendly sparring and in reality we would get along well...
I'm really confused about the racist, sexist stuff, considering there's nothing I'm doing that doesn't directly mirror The Stones... Those facts are too obvious... Tacky yes, racist, NEVER! I'm too negro... Got kids all over the place, smoke kools ... You've met me, Am I really white?
[Edited by pdog]

I like my name, it's taken from the bard. I think Dandelion, Lambchop, Ben Gurion, etc have been banned.

I don't hate you - just taking the piss.

If I'm drunk enough at the next summit...

Your signature is too symmetrical.

oh - and I do not think it is in anyway "stones like"

[Edited by not bound to please]
20th July 2006 09:41 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

Will you kill me after we fuck and film both?

yes - what sort of film stock do you preder - or would you rather digital?
20th July 2006 09:43 PM
pdog
quote:

I like my name, it's taken from the bard. I think Dandelion, Lambchop, Ben Gurion, etc have been banned.

I don't hate you - just taking the piss.

If I'm drunk enough at the next summit...

Your signature is too symmetrical.

oh - and I do not think it is in anyway "stones like"

Banned, my god, whatever for...LOL!
Taking a piss, that's so British...
You gotta be drunk... at a summit and all...
Symetry is the Libra in me...?
It is stones like from the black boy with freaky eyes, to the dancing girls, the laughing dogs... Everyone has a Stones theme behind it... It's best viewed while listening to Streets Of Love!
20th July 2006 09:43 PM
Fiji Joe As a cocoa skinned brother who spent two nights in a Manhattan hotel room with Pdog, I can personally attest that he is not a racist...the pillow sheet in the shape of a hood thing was a joke...at least that's the way I took it

I would nurse his children any day

20th July 2006 09:44 PM
pdog
quote:

yes - what sort of film stock do you preder - or would you rather digital?

Digital shot in film mode HD if possible... I know the perfect piss in the sink hotel too!
20th July 2006 09:46 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

Digital shot in film mode HD if possible... I know the perfect piss in the sink hotel too!

20th July 2006 09:47 PM
glencar "I know the perfect piss in the sink hotel too!"

You shall not stay at my home, sir!
[Edited by glencar]
20th July 2006 09:48 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
As a cocoa skinned brother who spent two nights in a Manhattan hotel room with Pdog, I can personally attest that he is not a racist...the pillow sheet in the shape of a hood thing was a joke...at least that's the way I took it

I would nurse his children any day

Did you get a tan Fij?
20th July 2006 09:49 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
"I know the perfect piss in the sink hotel too!"

You shall not stay at my home, sir!
[Edited by glencar]

My ex used to piss in the sink. He looked like Colin Farell and acted like Ratso Rizo
20th July 2006 09:50 PM
glencar
quote:

My ex used to piss in the sink. He looked like Colin Farell and acted like Ratso Rizo

Was he Irish/Italian?
20th July 2006 09:50 PM
Fiji Joe Poverty is the root of all this...

http://freemasonrywatch.org/wealthy.html
20th July 2006 09:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Was he Irish/Italian?

Italian. Looked just like him - but darker hair. Even our gay friends said he was so annoying they wouldn't fuck him.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)