ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Olympiastadion, Berlin- 21st July 2006
© Johannes Eisele with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Syria and Lebanon a bad fright... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
20th July 2006 09:53 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Poverty is the root of all this...

http://freemasonrywatch.org/wealthy.html

He was/is a Mason too. They wanted me to join the order of Rebecca. We used to go to these posh dinners with a bunch of old guys. The other younger Masons were deadheads.
20th July 2006 10:03 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
Italian. Looked just like him - but darker hair. Even our gay friends said he was so annoying they wouldn't fuck him.

But you were fucking him... Jeez they must love you to put up with him! Most of the gays I know don't have alot of tolerance for shit like that!
20th July 2006 10:14 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

But you were fucking him... Jeez they must love you to put up with him! Most of the gays I know don't have alot of tolerance for shit like that!

They loved the bitch sessions.

I just bought the most disgusting falafel sandwich ever. It smells like BO. Serves me right for picking it up in an Eastern European run sandwich shop on Addison.

Taste of Lebanon rules!
20th July 2006 10:18 PM
pdog I'm craving a Rueben on Rye and an Egg Cream soda!
20th July 2006 10:24 PM
not bound to please Corned beef and matzo ball soup.

I should have just ran out the door when I asked for hot sauce, and he said - you mean like ketchup? I had to explain what hot sauce was. Crap - I ate a couple bites of this thing when it was warm...
20th July 2006 10:33 PM
pdog Salsa is the new ketchup.
Pace picante, yummy!
20th July 2006 11:48 PM
not bound to please *

http://www.lebanonembassyus.org/Photos.html
20th July 2006 11:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:
Salsa is the new ketchup.
Pace picante, yummy!

I really hate it when Mexican places have shitty guacamole.

They seem to use over ripes avacodos, no cilantro, and few onions.
20th July 2006 11:58 PM
pdog
quote:

I really hate it when Mexican places have shitty guacamole.

They seem to use over ripes avacodos, no cilantro, and few onions.

We got some good ones out here!
21st July 2006 12:07 AM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

We got some good ones out here!

Yeah - there's a great Salvadoran place on Mission street in Bernal Heights.
21st July 2006 12:11 AM
pdog
quote:

Yeah - there's a great Salvadoran place on Mission street in Bernal Heights.

There's so many... If you want something really special, there's a place called Limon, that does Peruvian food. It's probably the best place in the city, but especially in the mission. If I just want some good ol' greasy stuff I like El Farralito, there's two in the mission, maybe more... One thing we have alot of in this city is Restaurants, over 10,000 in a city of just under 800,000 people...
21st July 2006 12:15 AM
not bound to please There's also that cool voodoo shop on Valencia.
21st July 2006 12:18 AM
pdog
quote:
There's also that cool voodoo shop on Valencia.

Sometimes I miss living on Valencia, but the Marina folk have taken it over...
What shop, there's so much down there?
When I first moved here in 1988 it was dangerous as fuck, now it's SF's restaurant row.
21st July 2006 12:19 AM
Taptrick

Yes.........MEASURED...

21st July 2006 12:21 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Yes.........MEASURED...

Mao, Hitler, and the Beatles knew how to grab that fuel.
21st July 2006 12:23 AM
Taptrick

Last two pics went from displayed to not in matter of one minute...Not sure what problem is.

21st July 2006 12:23 AM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

Sometimes I miss living on Valencia, but the Marina folk have taken it over...
What shop, there's so much down there?
When I first moved here in 1988 it was dangerous as fuck, now it's SF's restaurant row.

I'm not sure of the cross street. It's the one with two walls of voodoo candles. It was a few blocks from the more posh shops a few years ago when I was there. I bought a bunch of stuff - but not THAT! In retrospect - I probably should have...
21st July 2006 12:24 AM
Taptrick

and now they are back...I must be having computer problems.

21st July 2006 12:24 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Last two pics went from displayed to not in matter of one minute...Not sure what problem is.

http://www.lebanonembassyus.org/Photos.html
21st July 2006 12:30 AM
Taptrick
Yes, I saw those too.

21st July 2006 12:36 AM
glencar sickening!
21st July 2006 12:43 AM
pdog War is sickening... There's yet to be in human recorded history a non sickening war!
21st July 2006 12:50 AM
Taptrick This WAR was cool:

21st July 2006 12:54 AM
not bound to please

21st July 2006 01:09 AM
glencar At a conservative board where I post I've caused a bit of a stink by taking the position that whilst Hezbollah is awful, killing kids is going too far. I will start across the street pouting when I meet those people.
21st July 2006 01:21 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
At a conservative board where I post I've caused a bit of a stink by taking the position that whilst Hezbollah is awful, killing kids is going too far. I will start across the street pouting when I meet those people.

If it makes you feel any better Hezbollah has killed alot of children too! No one is right in this...

Never Mind The Hezbollocks Here's The Zionist Pistols !!!

21st July 2006 02:17 AM
not bound to please Hmmm...Josh deleting posts, Gary Colman, Hezbollah, zionism, Steel Driving Hammer, guacomole, voodoo candles, resturants on Mission street, Pete Townshend, Joey fisting himself (whats new), Syria, Shirley Temple, Ike Turner, John Kerry and John Edwards in a super hero suits, arm pit hair, Susan Sarandon and a goat, Berkeley, Ottomans, decapitations, George Bush, the Hindenburg, black people eating watermelons, Socrates, Exile on Main Street, Ben Gurion, the Holiday Inn Express, Jean Paul Sartre, lists, Joey taking another shit,...etc etc

good night!

[/quote]
21st July 2006 02:39 AM
Altamont Sounds like a typical day at Rocks Off!

21st July 2006 08:40 AM
sirmoonie This guy continues to impress

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51164
21st July 2006 09:26 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Yes.........MEASURED...

That was very good Taptrick...that really should shut her up
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)