ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Congratulations Keef: Cleared and back to rock!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith News From Offial RS.COM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10th May 2006 12:18 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

I am very proud of my hair....I have a full head..some minor recession on the sides...

10th May 2006 12:38 PM
Carol Sigmaringa Good to know Keef is fine.
His children had to go to the horpital. Even he is doing well, he had surgery, so, I think it's normal.
I don't know if it's true, but once I read Anita is always with his family, in their house. But I don't think she is at the hospital.
Wasn't she going to Italy? I think there's a thread here...
10th May 2006 01:01 PM
Gazza Voodoo

whats the story with this new header???
10th May 2006 01:01 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

LJ!!!!

I am here to tell you that JB does not have a bald spot.

He has a glorious mane of thick hair. I have seen it up close and personal......I was in the passenger side of the Mercedes as he was primping in the rear view mirror as the high humidity in Miami Beach was causing unruly frizziness.

His hair is as thick as mine....and mine is thick!!!!!!!

Word.

LJ.

10th May 2006 01:09 PM
glencar So Bergen, Norway will now be the first show?
10th May 2006 01:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Voodoo

whats the story with this new header???

It's Keith premonition!! I couldn't believe when I saw it today in the files searching for the original I sent you by Kevin Mazur, my intention was to use that one with a caption "Don't worry dudes, remember I'll take care of cockroaches"

However, when I saw that one Sergei sent from Keith's hotel room during the Japanese leg of the Licks Tour I read the texts and got shocked...

See? It could be the hospital room three years later!!

Premonition?
10th May 2006 01:16 PM
LadyJane Wow....I've got chills Voodoo.

BTW...nice avatar!!!!!!

LJ.
10th May 2006 01:17 PM
Angiegirl Nice avatar G., I think I've seen that one before somewhere...

Gypsy, I hope he paid you enough!!
10th May 2006 01:19 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I am here to tell you that JB does not have a bald spot.

He has a glorious mane of thick hair. I have seen it up close and personal......I was in the passenger side of the Mercedes as he was primping in the rear view mirror as the high humidity in Miami Beach was causing unruly frizziness.

His hair is as thick as mine....and mine is thick!!!!!!!

Word.

LJ.

Thank you my darlin!!! You shall be greeted if there is a mini tour....things are very fluid now!!!!
10th May 2006 01:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

It's Keith premonition!! I couldn't believe when I saw it today in the files searching for the original I sent you by Kevin Mazur, my intention was to use that one with a caption "Don't worry dudes, remember I'll take care of cockroaches"

However, when I saw that one Sergei sent from Keith's hotel room during the Japanese leg of the Licks Tour I read the texts and got shocked...

See? It could be the hospital room three years later!!

Premonition?

ah fuck. I thought for a glorious second it was a new one!

Still, its a nice pic
10th May 2006 01:28 PM
gimmekeef Cant we have all Keith "headers"...until we know he's safe and on his way home>?
10th May 2006 03:21 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Wow....I've got chills Voodoo.

BTW...nice avatar!!!!!!

LJ.

Yes, Voodoo-great avatar!!
10th May 2006 03:23 PM
jb gREAT HEADER VODOOCHILEINWONDERLAND
10th May 2006 03:37 PM
glencar It's signs on a door . BFD.
10th May 2006 03:48 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's signs on a door . BFD.

Its cryptic.....sign language....a message from the Stratocaster Gods...or maybe as you say just bs...
10th May 2006 03:49 PM
glencar I'd rather see Keith on stage.
10th May 2006 05:53 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Its cryptic.....sign language....a message from the Stratocaster Gods...or maybe as you say just bs...

Yeah the Da Vinci Code LOL

LOVE TO YOU KEEF!! YOU'LL BE FINE!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)